Miami Deepstate Bridge Collapse

With all of the cameras and smart phone and media we have everywhere why is there no actual footage of the bridge collapse? It makes me wonder if the bridge collapse was a deep state ops

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=a_fb5Cb16xo

Attached: florida-bridge-collapse-1-ap-jt-180317_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FZ7zUr5PDU
youtube.com/watch?v=p6L20i6_gzE
youtube.com/watch?v=V3-UugI0JoA
youtu.be/Ucflj-MsJBI
eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=436595
youtube.com/watch?v=oaCoL_WlsOE
i.4cdn.org/pol/1521348252115.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums called it as it was happening.

Attached: 1502348860425.png (688x539, 332K)

No conspiracy needed. They probably tightened one the tension rods to much and it was cheap chinesium crap that failed.

>The university president was responsible for erecting the bridge

footage on liveleak 2 days ago

There is footage you nigger

i havent seen any footage. nice try deep state actors

Prove to me Miami actually exists.

Nigger I can’t even prove that you exist .

how the fuck did all these cops cars show up seconds after the bridge collapse? not deep state huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=9FZ7zUr5PDU

Sadly, this is a reasonable statement in our times.

project blue beans

Attached: nosey cat2.jpg (878x783, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p6L20i6_gzE

has anyone make this bridge in a bridge builder game yet?

>With all of the cameras and smart phone and media we have everywhere why is there no actual footage of the bridge collapse? It makes me wonder if the bridge collapse was a deep state ops

Good question, Ivan. Why were no people randomly filming a bridge? False flag confirmed.

>Diversity engineers.

Approved bridge installation, despite noticeable cracks in the foundation.
>900 Tons of Concrete

Attached: Bridge.jpg (1165x983, 236K)

the tension cable snaps inside that last diagonal truss. the guy is there working on it with the crane.

Attached: Clipboard01786.jpg (821x621, 103K)

It’ll take Ntsb 18 months to release a report about something the internet figured out in a week.

Attached: DYWa1KPV4AAf7jN.jpg (2048x1536, 288K)

Huh...

Attached: 1521319813544.webm (1280x600, 1.35M)

ya know, looking at this
and you can see where the bridge rests on the support disintegrates. the anchor end of that cable in the diagonal truss may have failed rather than the cable snapping. compare to other end of bridge. or the force of the cable snapping blows out that end.

this. Plus OP proves himself a faggot yet again.
youtube.com/watch?v=V3-UugI0JoA

how exactly did they think that was going to stay up?

the force?

Attached: 1512576162583.jpg (600x400, 38K)

You humans over examine everything. Its obvious god is mad. Now suffer.

>why is there no actual footage of the bridge collapse?
user, please, I know you're not this stupid, it's embarassing
youtu.be/Ucflj-MsJBI

Attached: qbvvZcn[1].png (592x639, 475K)

cause it's right next to a college campus and the downtown

Stop trying to hide female/cuban engineering incompetence with this dumb shit

better pic

Attached: bridge+(3).jpg (940x630, 292K)

I've seen footage

Attached: death grips.jpg (670x447, 158K)

nice

>

Attached: Clipboard0108665.jpg (1299x803, 128K)

The mistake wasn't that they over tightened it and it snapped, it was that the crew thought it should be at the same tightness as it was during the move and went ahead and started tightening it putting that member at even greater compressive load. If the tensioning cable had snapped before the damage was done it would have actually saved the bridge (the cable obviously snapped/got loose from the anchor point at some point during the collapse as it popped out like that)

Enjoy the high quality OC pic

Attached: for the nth time.png (2232x1194, 220K)

Stop being sexist. It was built by an all Puerto Rican woman owned company.

Attached: 1485424777758.webm (660x720, 851K)

Worlds shitiest false-flag then

I could see that. The only problem I had was what could force the rod out that far but if it was attached to the crane when the bridge fell that could have pulled it out before detaching. pic unrelated

Attached: carpenterstambourineman.gif (254x363, 1.53M)

Yeah. BTW called a bar stressing jack

Lots of good info here
eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=436595

From the forum link above they found out the #11 cable should be at zero tension tension. WIll post pic in a sec

Attached: file.png (220x220, 31K)

Attached: CaptureM4_ovnmd0.png (655x461, 12K)

there was another thing I noticed which doesn't seem to be making the rounds, the #11 is thick while the #2 on the other side is thin.

Would have to see the final plans for sure. This detail does not seem to be included in the plan pdf but I can see it really easily

Attached: file.png (1168x612, 479K)

That's from the 2015 draft plan. It doesn't read #11 at zero tension, it reads no tensioning bars for #11 at all. The move was planed out differently back then, but with the movers at different spots they had to add bars to #11 in order for it to survive the move, but post move that bar would have been loosened back to zero tension on purpose.

I wouldn't worry about that detail too much. The structure is already asymetric which makes the loads those two trusses needed to bear a bit different.

There is footage from mutiple angles if user. puts effort in.

The real question is, looking thru the drawings, I am confused when we needed to make our bridges into an art project? At one time the chicken merely needed to get to the other side of the road, but now it seems he needs to do so very elegantly. We could put in twice as many simple structures for what silly things like this cost. Simple steel I beams could span that gap for .25% of the shekels.

Yeah I see what you mean, it reduced tension when they set it on top of the pylon so they mistakenly keep tried to tighten it. Unfortunately the guy working on it is dead but I assume the foreman or something knows what was going on.

Another scenario from those forum posts, they snapped it while trying to detension.

Their current thinking is "either way"

Attached: file.png (605x148, 16K)

It "launched out" because it failed first. It not it would have been pulled in most likely.

>detension
That would be a problem. "Detensioning" is sketchy and inaccurate. Definitely not something you do with people under the load.

There was interview from the day of the move where a crew member said that they would be detensioning some of the bars next. I have no reason to believe that they didn't do just that that day. This work on it 5 days later however, according to press brief by NTSB at least, was about pre-stressing that bar again

Also this does bring up another question, why would any of them be untensioned in any plan? #9 and #11 had the dash. Seems like a wind load or vibration would cause the concrete beams to try to stretch and break.

Yeah, most of the guys on that forum agreed nobody should be under it.

But they don't seem to think the plan was totally flawed or anything. I must be missing something.

That "engineer" could barely speak English.

I smell CIA niggers on this thread

give me a link then, rabbi

how else will you take student loans and put them in contractors pockets?

Attached: 1 .jpg (1920x1080, 897K)

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Are you retarded, or CIA?

And where's the link, fuckwit?

because why would anybody be filming a random pedestrian bridge?
obviously as soon as the thing started to go people whipped out their phones, but by then it was too late.
not everything is a conspiracy theory.
sometimes you are just retarded

The chad mammoet
youtube.com/watch?v=oaCoL_WlsOE

Attached: referral-tennet---mammoet-transport.jpg (872x550, 360K)

i.4cdn.org/pol/1521348252115.webm

Chill with your autism

Yeah, yeah, righto, righto, I should have checked the rest of the thread before my replies. Cheers.

Attached: bridgefail_pixelperfect.gif (292x197, 155K)

Rest in pieces.

Attached: 1520733355842.png (389x694, 318K)

good resolution of the bar jack

Attached: gettyimages-9325128761.jpg (3000x2074, 1022K)

It may just be the camera lens, but it the structure seemed to be loaded in the negative... i.e. the top of the truss was under tension.... not good.

Fish eye lens. Here is their own time lapse, I checked it out and it's straight.

Attached: bridge.webm (1080x1080, 131K)

>Why would any of them be untensioned in any plan?
That's the way truss bridges work. Some members are under great compressive force due to the weight of the structure and others are in tension (and when build out of concrete need to be pre-stressed to be able to handle that).

I don't know even know if anyone has ever attempted to build this style of a bridge out of concrete before as it requires all these complex prestressing tricks to be feasable. Concrete is a great material but it needs to be used correctly like in pic related arch bridge where the main load bearing structures are all in compression naturally

Attached: Bridge-Rocky-Creek1.jpg (2048x1536, 1.8M)

Thank you user.

So you're saying that even in high winds they would not get tensioned due to the weight?
I guess their list of tensions is confusing because they used such an odd truss pattern, so it doesn't follow a nice pattern like standard truss bridges like pic related.

>I don't know even know if anyone has ever attempted to build this style of a bridge out of concrete before
Yeah the NTSB guys were saying they never saw a bridge like this. The people making it made a big selling point about doing all sorts of new stuff ABC - Accelerated Bridge Collapse

Attached: tension_computed.jpg (701x547, 64K)

>950 ton pedestrian bridge

err why?

Attached: bridge.jpg (736x1823, 476K)

who's fucking bright idea was it to keep the road open while they built the bridge.
also note the serious lack of load bearing structures

>It makes me wonder if the bridge collapse was a deep state ops
No. Its literally the result of years of Feminism and Diversity hires.

Attached: Feminist Engineering.jpg (1267x1980, 1.63M)

that's fuckin badass

Attached: oh joo.png (253x235, 68K)

It was in the Miami Herald online, someone had a dash cam.

why are jews shilling this as a big deal? wasn't even an actual bridge. I read about it being for walkers

Them being without a pre-stressing bars doesn't mean they don't have some amount of normal rebaring to handle situations like that. Without firing up abaqus myself I don't want to say for sure can it stay under compression in all situations, but in current year mistakes are generally not made in calculating these things and collapses can almost always be contributed to material defects or contractors fucking things up

Because it's easier to make concrete into pretty shapes than it is to with steel.

>that pic

their bullshit is actually becoming a threat to public safety

hello, fellow AvE fan...

Ok.

Anyway the design was stupid from the beginning and never should have been approved, if only for the fact that it was a fake and gay cable stayed bridge. It's not time to be wasting money on pointless cosmetics for libtard universities.

>that flying workman to the left
I can almost hear the "WAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!"

and those cars that JUST made it through, fuck, I would never relax again

Well, it was built by liberals, soooo

Post it or you're a liar

>ABC - Accelerated Bridge Collapse
hah

Funny all their talk about aesthetics. That's the ugliest fucking bridge I've seen in a while, and from the final drawings I've seen finishing it wouldn't have helped much. The mannered, pompous asymmetry is super irritating to me though. Maybe it's an OCD thing.

By comparison, this simple bridge is a graceful work of art.

mega-checked
and that person's head should roll, yes

The bridge collapsed on a red light. Perfect set up for an assassination.

This is just stunning. Did these dumb cunts never stop to think that their arrogance and incompetence constitute a huge blow to the cause they claim to be fighting for? Feminist "warriors" should be trying HARDER, working harder, upholding the highest standards humanly possible, not coasting on their vaginas and their fucking racist, feminista rhetoric bullshit.

If I were a woman who was competent, smart and hard-working, I'd make it my mission to destroy every one of these bitches. As a man who hates their crap, I will make sure everyone knows how full of shit they are and that now, their braggadocio has actually killed people. So fucking disgusting.

but then how can the art design degree holder get hired to damage your eyes with their wonderful art?

FUUUUUGG imagine if that school bus was under the bridge. 30 second differences...

>How do police in DOWNTOWN MIAMI show up seconds after a happening
Are you posting from Alaska, user? Its downtown in a big city, police are everywhere.

Attached: file.png (1024x1012, 2.1M)

>oh baby oh baby...
>nf..!
>oh baby I'm going to..
>no..
>I'm going to..!
>not yet!
>i'm going to... COLLAPSE!!

It would have been perfect, Liberals love to build things on the bodies of children to support their goals.

They pushed the Miami meme a little too hard and people are starting to wake up
Will Smiths NLP hit single Miami
> entire song about it being possible to go there - wtf?
LeBron's bizarre the decision announcement
> I am taking my talents there. It really exists
South Beach diet
> This is how people in Miami eat it exists folks
The list goes on and on. It is clear they are really pushing this. Question is, what is their end game?

Attached: the-myth-of-brainwashing.jpg (620x510, 43K)