Raildex

Why does raildex get too many spinoffs

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/index163?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#1509983266480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now I want a nice, clean thread. Keep the shitposting to a minimum, be polite and don't respond to bait. Most importantly though, have fun.

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT

>Keep the shitposting to a minimum
>have fun

The author keeps running out of ideas for the main series and runs off to do something else.

>do 10 roll
>Index and fucking Agnese
Oh well. How do I build them?

So Kamachi can do SoL without interfiring on the main series

I cant wait for Ollerus

Entertaining shitposts only stand out if they aren't surrounded by other shitposts. You need to have a good mix of shit and serious posts to make an enjoyable thread

>Kamachi
>running out of ideas
Oh the things secondaries say.

Eh, I think chaos is more fun.

Then fuck off there

It's too orderly there

>Index
Balanced atk/def/hp, unless you just want to annoy people in fake PvP, in which case go full health and def.
>Agnese
Unless for some godforsaken reason you plan on using her in PvP, full atk and spam LLH to trivialize mobs. She's not good at 1v1.

Well Agnese can ignore defenses, if you can do pvp if you tried hard enough

I see, thanks. Also is there a way to eat experience sushi in batches? I'm getting tired of feeding Index with 50exp ones, and there're 1000+ left to go.

Just came
Did I miss Idols #16 translation?

what happen? MP? or Cuckine?

Quests and sisters dodge

That's obvious. But there are still 1000 of 50 ones left. They're too cheap to sell.

Only part of it. And it doesn't even come into play since most play Oriana/Tsuchi/Kanzaki.
Oriana is self-explanatory, Kanzaki is fast enough to prevent retaliation, Tsuchi flat out ignores hitstun on attack. The instant someone gets in melee with her, she's fucked.
Also, given current meta everyone with half a brain is focusing on magic def, so she's even more at a disadvantage.

No. Tap and hold and do something else while you wait.

People kept taking bait and getting into unnecessarily aggressive arguments. Topped off with some uninspired shitposts.

If that's the kind of exp sushi you're getting then you just need to level up your account more and unlock the later stages. Or attempt to kill Imoutos for better ones

Yeah, mate. We got #18 in the night and now we're waiting for #19 and the extra to finish the volumen.

I dunno user, I think there's a way if you abuse the environment, but I guess it depends. I did well with Awaki but they're not really comparable

I'm getting 1000 and 5000 ones, but the quests and events are used up, so I thought I'd burn the old ones until the reset.

Also due to the film screenshots, all my characters have higher science damage stat compared to magic/phys ones. Is it wasted on magic characters?

Niggah, we got ALL the translations for Accel Idol.

>implying the main series isn't SoL
You have boring life.

Starting to think the main reason Kamachi made so many dead end characters was to see who fans like enough to make a spinoff out of later on. Money in quantity.

#18? that fast? good God. I miss these since weekend.
thanks mate

WTF?

You meant giving exp? Then no just hold it, though if you buy muscle bread you can try grinding it up a fair bit

It ain't really a waste if your "main" character is benefiting from it

Not the case. Literally no one gave a shit about Junko before she got her spinoff. She didn't even have a name.

Better question is why no magic spin offs

Because AC characters are more popular?

>not believing in the Kamachi Translation Patch

As in, shitpost tastefully. Put some effort into it

Junko wasn't popular.

Because Kamachi's editors are fags, and no mangaka wants to research how to depict different countries, rather than just motherfucking Tokyo and Academy City all the time

Reporting is fun too.

js06 just up and translated every remaining Accel Idol manga chapter.

Xochitl's daily life as a organ bag.

Alright boys, we got a teaser for the first collab we have
you won't believe what it is

There is no magic equivalent of AC.

That's fine with me. AC is part of why I got into the series and the main setting so it makes sense.

Awaki is faster than Agnese. In theory Agnese has a decent air combo, but if you can dodge the first attack she's wide open for juggling.
Her first super hits in a line and is relatively slow, at least compared to Awaki's. Her second is AoE on self, but getting to two bars in PvP isn't a common occurrence.
While she does have the advantage of being able to sprint, she's made of paper much like Imouto.
I suppose if you're dedicated you can make her work, but she's hardly a top tier contender.

>Is it wasted on magic characters?
Yes.
Either switch to pure atk and other stats benefiting everyone, or play science characters. In general, you'll probably want a mixed team unless you plan on switching around cards and pictures. You'll also lose out on money since you have to upgrade twice the characters.

In here maybe not. Not sure about Nip reception during her appearances in Dream Ranker Arc. I think that's where she gained some sort of fanbase.

I think a magic side mabga could work if it was about a saint. Based stiyl and itswua pov fights a magic fight with conventional magicians would require explaining a bunch of legends and theories mid fight. Easy to do in novels but probably not manga.

DED
dump to trash compactor

Yeah, thanks
I see that, His ass on fire

Blood Sign?

Is this bait?

Actually she is. She gained a lot more attention during Dream Ranker and those silly omake's.

Is that a threat I see on Sup Forums?

>still no A Certain Magical Powered Kanamin spin-off yet

dumping

It's an option.

AC. Is the main setting but the majority of arcs are magic.
They could follow a magician living in AC. There is at least three right now.

I think Junko's popularity started as early as Daihaseisai.

A little overdue. There's already a Kanamin-inspired character in Kamisato Faction so no point in having that spin off.

Collab for what?

the n

samefags

Toaru Nichijou no Index-san

Must be some random ass chink series.

mobage

Raildex always gets reeled into some collab with some obscure mobage in Japan.

I see Homura from Senran Kagura here but I dont have idea for the others.

Senran Kagura?

that index

>Toaru Nichijou no Index-san
Wasn't that cancelled? Besides I was thinking more of a plot-driven and LEWDER spin-off ala Prisma Illya.

This time its a collab with us, and it must be Senran Kagura

Mijin Kouka seemed to have health problems.

Okay, whose butt am I looking at?

Fuck.

Yeah, it's Senran Kagura.

Now I'm confused if butt or boobs.

>first collab is with big titty ninjas

Infinite knife works?

Is it finally time for Kuruwa to shine?

Miyabi's tits.

Where is the news from Dengeki that we're getting a collab with Senran Kagura.

I don't understand how a collab with Senran Kagura will work.

Which senran would you kagura?

>news from Dengeki
>anything with the mobage

I wish he would detail how this came about and the source otherwise it felt like he just wanted to post SK.

If you wanted a source you could've just asked for one, I always provide news
weibo.com/index163?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#1509983266480

Thanks. Just name yourself Mobage user or something if it's always you.

>Senran Kagura producer sees Raildex anime
>sees the crazy shit the kids get into
>asks Kamachi's bosses for a meeting
>Kamachi has no idea what Senran Kagura is but is told to write something about it for a collaboration
>a year later Kamachi is now an expert of the Senran Kagura franchise and has written three games worth of content

Just call him Xi Jinping.

No one cares what Touma wants.

I'm not actually Chinese user

I want to see this happen.

I also want to see a Kodaka x Kamachi story.

>that swift reply
You don't have to hide it. How are you getting past the great chink firewall anyways?

Is this the official news post page for it?

>people worried about censorship
>first collab is with one of the most lewd series