Here it comes

Are you all ready? It's pretty clear at this point that Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will soon be firing certain people, clearing the way for a process which would allow him to end the special investigation by Robert Mueller into the Trump campaign's attempt to collude with the Russian government during the 2016 election.

This is where the situation becomes very real for millions of people. Are we going to allow a president to subvert the rule of law within this country? Are we going to willingly offer full control of our democratic nation to a single man?

This will not end when the special investigation is disbanded. I, and millions of others who love this country and it's people, will soon be in the streets to protest these actions by our president if they do, in fact, come to fruition. Where will you be? Sitting at home shitposting on a racist image board? Or are you going to grab your weapons and attempt to quell the protests in defense of the president? Only time will tell. But I can say one this for certain: Myself and many others are willing to fight and die for the future of this country. I will not allow a tyrant to destroy the fabric of this country. I'll be seeing some of you in the streets soon enough, I'm sure.

Attached: TrumpWillFireMueller.png (621x464, 68K)

Fuck off shit face

Are you afraid?

Yes.

Attached: 1519317326093.jpg (854x570, 211K)

Fpbp

It's clear now... The only option here, and I mean the ONLY clear option... is to give up all out firearms. Register them with government officials and offer no resistance to any attempt to disarm the general population.

There is NO other way to save our country.

If you make any impact you can bet that we'll start slaughtering you as you gather.

Pull your panties up,op...
>It's happening.

Attached: 1521326904096.jpg (2201x6471, 2.45M)

He’s going to prison for sure. The question is will he get locked up for the Russian collusion, the obstruction of justice or his affair with stormy Daniels first?
>tick tock drumpflets

He should initiate an investigation about Ukrainian intereference with the election.

SHILLS BTFO

Fuck off nigger unless you want a fucking war, done with this shit and you fucking traitors.

Can't wait for you to try

So what are you going to do about it when millions of people take to the streets?

THE GREAT EVENT IS UPON US!!!!!!!!

I fucking hope so, we've all waited so long
Save us from this manufactured Hell

Attached: 1521130238683.jpg (600x750, 34K)

Millions? you and what army motherfucker

TL;DR
KYS Faggot.

Attached: 1510332612192s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

Go home JIDF. You're getting sleepy.

Millions of people went to the nation's capitol to protest Trump's inauguration on January 21st of 2017. I was there. I trust that millions of those people will be in the streets again when Trump attempts to end the special investigation. And even if they aren't, I'll still be there.

hilarious memes retard

>Are we going to allow a president to subvert the rule of law within this country?
You're talkin about Obama, right? The dude who got rid of habeas corpus?

I don't know what JIDF is

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Go away, this has nothing to do with you

Hahahahahahaha, there won’t be a civil war, just a one sided bloodbath, and you know why? Because all of your movements are primarily made up of women, brainwashed children and weak beta men. You think the head of our government is going to step down because a couple million of retards are protesting outside the white house with their pussy hats on? Fuck off faggot

If Trump hasn't done anything wrong, then firing Mueller would be the absolute worst decision he could possibly make.

Regardless of how anyone feels about it, the fact is that this investigation is still lawful, and if Donald were to just start firing people because he thinks it isn't, that would 100% open him up to charges of obstruction of justice if he isn't already exposed to it by his previous actions.

If Trump HAS done something wrong though, then the only alternative to resignation/impeachment would be to try to fire his way out of it. The last time somebody tried that, it failed spectacularly, though.

Fuck off, shareblue kike. The House Intel committee already released the conclusion of its 14 month investigation that there was no collusion.

I hope you're ready to kill for what you believe in

>I'll show up and demand that he let this massively expensive fake investigation go on!
Cut your dick off and kill yourself, cuck.

You'll do at most one day of protesting before you get bored.

There was a calm before this? When was that?

IG report - reaching levels of indemnifying that weren't even possible!

Are you going to come to D.C. with me when he does attempt to fire his way out of it?

>Myself and many others are willing to fight and die for the future of this country. I will not allow a tyrant to destroy the fabric of this country. I'll be seeing some of you in the streets soon enough, I'm sure.

Bring it bitch. I will be waiting. Hell, I am praying for you Leftists who wish to overthrow a legally elected President get your motherfuckin' wish.

>I have a brilliant strategy: I'll claim that I don't know what JIDF is, and also that I don't have Google. That will convince them that I'm not a shill.

Nigger they would just make shit up, they want a coup.

> Myself and many others are willing to fight and die for the future of this country.
Then fucking die. You idiots choose this and pretend that you are heroes but are actually idiots who will die for a false cause

I'll see you there. Bring as many of your friends as you can.

Oh believe me I am, and I’m ready to dis for it, something you subversionists won’t ever do for something you believe in, that’s if you truly believe in it.

I'll be in front of the White House until Trump is gone if he attempts to end the special investigation. You don't have to believe me, but it's true.

I'll make sure to post here and let everyone know exactly where I am when it happens, if anyone posting here now wants to come and find me.

I wouldn't wanna dash your hopes sweetiepie.

When I start seeing The Cult that runs Washington DC & the FBI/CIA being marched off in chains to face a firing squad for their involvement in human-trafficking, child bdsm/torture/murder rings I'll start to give a shit.

Attached: download (1).jpg (500x375, 60K)

Then we're on the same page. I hope to see you in Washington when this all starts happening.

Attached: Screenshot_20171108-102801.png (1080x1920, 692K)

My friends?

Neither REMFs nor fobbits are they,
mostly men who wore the Green Beret.
Or the then Black, now Tan, and Maroon.

Killing people like you over your sedition would be their highest honor.

Top tier bait, well done.

Attached: bait2.png (420x420, 62K)

Are you trolling? Do you understand how fucking retarded you sound?

Attached: 1p65my.jpg (298x403, 47K)

We let Obama "subvert the rule of law" to get us into this cluster fuck so it would seem completely justified to undue this piece by piece....which sorry faggot that's not "subverting the rule of law", it's litterally stopping the subversion. But you knew that before you posted butt fucking faggot.

And I wouldn't want to dash your brains out on the sidewalk, but I will if I have to

You think I can't tell Sup Forums false flag shitposting when I see it? Cmon, man. You obviously aren't a liberal and you made this thread to mock them, I get it.

It would be interesting if they just made something up, but it seems to me that they're spending a hell of a lot of time gathering evidence and building a case of some sort. At the end of the day, made up stuff doesn't fly anyway.

Good, I have many actively serving and former military friends also. I'm not afraid of you or your friends.

>> Are we going to allow a president to subvert the rule of law within this country?

Allowing Muller to spend millions on a witch hunt because the other party are sore losers is undermining the law. We voted Trump in and now you have to wait until next election to vote him off.

Attached: 1520738129224.gif (220x220, 407K)

>tfw my ID is j00
>jew

Attached: I am the jew now.jpg (608x608, 59K)

take to the streets to do what scream at the sky again

You're right I'm not a liberal, I'm what most people here would probably call a radical leftist. As for Sup Forums false flag shitposting, I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm being genuinely sincere about everything I've posted so far

Guess I'll see you on the field. Come prepared. Because while you are willing to die for this, I am willing to kill for it. Big difference in the two. But since you are prepared to die, and I am prepared to kill to defend a lawfully elected President, seems this shit is going to work out fine faggot.

Mueller serves at the pleasure of the President. It’s been a sham investigation all along and everyone knows it. Time to start executing traitors. I support Trump 100%.

Yeah, yeah. Sure.

Holy fuck is the DNC terrible at online marketing. This is what Killary paid millions of dollars for. lmfao.

No you wouldn't.

I am behind your "enemy lines" and blend in just fine.

>made up stuff doesn't fly anyways

That's what this investigation is, priming leftists to swallow the biggest pile of bullshit yet.

Remember, the end game of the elite is complete control.

>This is where the situation becomes very real for millions of people. Are we going to allow a president to subvert the rule of law within this country?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHhahahahaaaaaa
That happened a long time before anyone here was born.

Well I guess that settles that then. We'll meet in time

so your one of these

Attached: antifa loser .png (626x627, 434K)

It's alright that you don't believe me, but I know many people who feel the same way as I do about this situation

You base this off of what? A tweet? He's been tweeting the same stuff about the Russia probe since it started.

Like I said, come prepared. I am not much, but the men I know who are like minded are the cold breath of God's justice.

So you hide the expression of your own beliefs and values for fear of being discovered as conservative? Sounds to me like you're a coward

>Can't wait for you to try
You won't have any guns, bitch. You've given Trump the power to disarm you all because you're a bunch of fucking retards who think gun free zones aren't the cause of school shootings.

Attached: TrumpIq.png (1940x1678, 460K)

Keep jerking yourself off on an anonymous message board about how badass you'll be in the streets of Washington with your pussy hat you kike faggot.

This is the first tweet in which he's used Mueller's name

I am prepared. I respect your conviction.

Like I said, if Trump really does fire Mueller and/or end the special investigation, I'll be in Washington D.C. the next day and I'll make sure to post here and share my exact location so that anyone who wants to come find me will be able

I feel sorry for you user.
It’s incredibly cruel how the news keeps so many people in the dark about all the corruption in the ranks of the FBI and DOJ.
They have taught you to believe unelected beurocrats are more important than any person you may have elected.
In your mind, they have won. And that is deeply saddening.

do you feel in charge?

One fucking drone strike and you won't feel anything, asshole. You're a fucking joke.

Attached: BlackProtestingBlackOnBlack.jpg (500x482, 52K)

>That's what this investigation is, priming leftists to swallow the biggest pile of bullshit yet.

Why would they bother? If they wanted to write up a report that says Trump broke the law, they could do it regardless of public opinion.

And if that were the goal, don't you think Mueller would be making more of a show of his investigation instead of working quietly and avoiding leaks?

You know it's interesting, I see so many parallels between the reaction of some people to this investigation and the reaction of liberals to the investigations into Hillary Clinton. They screamed and shouted about how it was a witch hunt and a political hit job, they yelled about how it was a set-up and how the investigators were biased, how it was a waste of money and time, etc.

But really, back then there were questions which needed answering, and the same is true for now.

>do you feel in charge?
I feel quite certain I could take out at least twenty of you before I was taken down. Are you assuming you outnumber us twenty to one?

He's not even fucking real dude, he's just trolling to try to get a rise out of you guys. He comes here and makes a vague threat about hitting the streets, then all you guys threaten to kill him and the rest of the liberals when he does.

It's a known formula, man. Best not to take the bait. But then, everyone seems to be having fun lol.

I am open about my beliefs and liberals are interested in my constructive criticism. Usually we have the same goals in mind, but are told different things.

>It's literally not possible that the Hillary investigation was legitimate while this isn't.
Fucking kill yourself, shit-for-brains.

Should have shit canned him the moment he was appointed and the then acting DOJ who appointed him. The very notion that this has been allowed to go on is fucking nonsensical. No previous president would have tolerated this nonsense. They only managed to get away with this retarded bullshit because of Trump being green.

>my country
>Americans
dude you might live here but your'e not an American and you don't speak for this country.

Attached: afraid.jpg (1176x1200, 227K)

Imagine a cop going to his precinct captain after a investigating a case for a year and a half with absolutely nothing to show for it but anecdotal claims and circumstantial evidence. He'd be lucky if they let him work as a meter maid after that.

I'm sure that comes off as super impressive to all of your beta pals. Naive guys like you will be the first to die in a war you wouldn't even make it to the 2nd day. I'm sure everyone will remember how brave you looked as you were gunned down on Pennsylvania Ave

>This is the first tweet in which he's used Mueller's name

And?

When are you going to start executing traitors?

You won't be. You have no idea what you are doing with your life. First thing is whatever time you set, you will be late. Not fifteen minutes late. More like an hour or an hour and a half. Next thing you'll realize is there is literally no one taking your shit or giving your shit the time of day in D.C. You'll be cordoned off in the mall or a street, that is it. Then when it's time to go home - you will be late getting home. By the time you get home, you'll wonder why you just wasted your entire day. Then the thought of traffic coming back in the next day will sour you on the entire experience.

Good luck though.

But I can see far enough into the future that I know it will come down to this. Maybe not under Trump. Maybe not for a generation. In the end, libtards will undermine every possible political solution to ending their demonic stranglehold and we will simply end up exterminating them all. You know it's true, too. It won't be long at all now until we've been called "Nazis" so many times that we decide acting like TV Nazis is exactly the right thing to do. They call us that either way, and they are evil. Who gives a fuck if child-raping baby murderers call us Nazis? Just kill them all and this shit will end. That's where this goes and I think every alpha white male knows it, deep down.

I think you completely misunderstand what I am saying.

I am saying that the investigation into Hillary WAS legitimate, no matter how loud her supporters were about how it supposedly wasn't. And I was comparing that reaction among her supporters to the reaction among Donalds supporters, where they too are being as loud as they can against the investigation.

They're both legitimate, is my point. Peoples bias had led half of the country to be for and the other half to be against depending on just who is being investigated.

Don't worry, we won't forget you when the time comes.

So then go talk smack at an actual liberal instead of a Sup Forums user trying to get a rise out of you by pretending to be one lol

Why would we be afraid of some guy afraid of imaginary tyranny threatening to bitch in the street?

People are already souring on the progressive left. It won't (I think we all hope at least) come to that. They attempt to ruin the economy - that's really how public opinion is going to deflate on them.

If that were to happen, at least I would have died fighting for what I believe in. I am ok with that.

>They're both legitimate
No, they are NOT both legitimate. You are pretending unequal things are equal. All the left does is fucking lie. Stop pretending this investigation is in any way valid. Hillary DID delete her emails. She DID break federal law by using a private server, and she was exempted from that law by her friends in high places. Trump clearly did NOT collude with Russia, and now this is the finding of a 14 month investigation by the House Intel Committee. Mueller should end his charade right now.

I'm as American as you are, friend.

Traitors they are. Leftists are traitors.

no one is getting disarmed you dumb fuck.

I really do not think there are as many of the crazed leftists as the media/social media portrays.