Weekly delinquent mango thread

weekly delinquent mango thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=22680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mango

Anyone here a Takahashi Hiroshi fan? I heard there'll be two new Crows titles featured in Shounen Champion soon. One of them will be a Housen spin-off.

I have this thing on my drive, it's outdated but whatever

>being an animu pleb

Does anyone have and know the source of that panel of a delinquent crossing his arms all beaten up and his friends are putting his school uniform top on him like a cloak?

Fucking baldies fuck off.

What a beautiful horse.

If any of you inbreds post that fucking.chart where Clover is above Dokgo Rewind I will break every single fucking one of you.

That's not even the worst of it. QP and Rookies being middle tier are a crime of opinion.

For those of you that don't know, Death Toll seems to have picked up Nanba MG5. There's only 10 chapters out at the moment but seems like they've had a fast pace for the chapters they've released so far.

>Born in a family of delinquents, Nanba Tsuyoshi is expected to succeed his older brother as the strongest delinquent in school. Unbeknownst to his family however, he decides to enroll in the top high school in town to live as a normal high schooler. Can he maintain his double life as the strongest delinquent in town and as a normal high schooler?

Come on QP is not THAT good. 80% of it is a flashback arc that is the same ol' boring stuff as usual, the other parts of the story are pretty cool and original for a delinquent manga.

If it weren't for Rookies fantastic art I doubt there would be much debate either. The story is pretty good but it also drags pretty heavily. I mean they only have 3 games in a 200+ chapter manga, and it's not because it's filled with cool SoL moments on the side of the games, no, the games just take that goddamn long.

Is this,dare i say,the deliquent general?

>Come on QP is not THAT good.
Yeah, it's the best Takahashi ever did.

This whole list is trash.

Does he gets to fulfill his dream of becoming an adventurer ?

Anyway he is the best

I'm guessing QP was placed on a lower scale because it's not entirely a delinquent manga. It has a more mature theme and the characters are grown ups and yakuza, not high school punks.

Nah, I just don't think it's THAT good personally.

How many of the titles on the chart have you read?

Perfect timing. Anyone know what happened to the combo 28round, specifically Park Joong-Ki? Shaman seems to be the only major series he’s worked on.

i dont think there is enough interest, but you never know

remember when one user dumped a few KKOW chapters every night.
those were fun threads?
could we do it for another series?

When's Bakuon Rettou gonna get finished, how close is it to being done?

Less than 2 volumes left I think.

Yee. I never really like reading unfinished series, especially more serious ones.

oi kora

Dumping a few short ones would be nice like Fly, Daddy Fly or Kiku.

If that's true I can't wait, I like Housen more than Suzuran for some reason.

It's not this is it?

>No Yankee Reppu tai on top list
YARRROOOO KISAMA!!

I'm going to dump the two latest chapters of RokuBlues which got done recently. I really liked them both.

There's alot of stuff not on that chart, can't possibly include every single untranslated delinquent manga on there or it would be twice as big.

Shonan Seven appears on there twice so it needs to be taken off and replaced by something, I'd say Taiman Blues.

user do the world a favour and create a the mangaupdates page for it
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=22680

Also I'm glad Clover has finally been done. Nothing amazing but it was pretty good the whole way through, That last big tournament arc was very nice even if it was a bit predicatable.

Still prefer Crows overall. I'm glad the scanlation team is picking up Crows Zero II.

This is the best delinquent hairstyle.

I like how Morita makes random mooks look intimidating.

Needs Bad Boys and Bad Boys Garou in there.

why is delinquent manga so entertaining?

Because it’s moving. It’s wild and rouses manly spirits and ambitions in you.

Bad Boys is on the other chart.

Nothing more entertaining than watching two people kick the shit out of each other without magical bulshit being involved.

What the fuck is Jojo doing there? There is nothing delinquent in it except for Josuke pretending to be one.

>Tfw no delinquent ghost cat to hang out with

They also remind me of schooldays which were less shit than now.

Technicaly Jotaro, Josuke and Okuyasu are delinquents (all three admt it at one point or another) but I agree it shouldn't be on a list of delinquent manga. Apart from the character designs they don't have anything else delinquent about them.

All of the top four tiers except for Fly Daddy Fly and Live. What are you implying?

best nyan

Ah thanks. I didn't see it there. Also bad boys has some chapters scanlated. Saw it online.

Unrelated but if you were the guy that was raging about Dokgo being lower than Clover, are Dokgo and Dokgo Rewind really that good. I've been putting off reading them.

The chart was made before Based Delinquentanon started scanlating Bad Boys to be fair. At some point it needs updating but it would be a mjor pain in the arse to update how far along all the series are now and shit.

I'm just hoping that RokuBlues and Bad Boys get fully done. I want BBH to be done as well but that will take forever.

Nah, different user. I'm not a fan of Dokgo (or Korean webtoons in general, they look so boring as comics). Too much heavy-handed drama.

That was why I had been putting off reading it. When you're a fan of delinquent manga you want to read everything out there but that means dragging yourself through some really boring shit just to say you've read it.

there's a couple good korean ones
that one where everyone has giant shoes forgot the name

That's both chapters.

As usual, I hope RokuBlues and Bad Boys get completed and hope someone eventually picks up Nyankees.

Probably why school setting will forever be the most common scene.
Thanks for dumping, bro.
I know what you mean. Koreans can be very heavy on the drama. Not that drama in stories world wide isn’t often cliche, but I hate when they do rape just for the sake of rape used as challenge for a couple to overcome.

Though I am still curious about 28round. That art work is awesome. I didn’t know Shaman was licensed. Though that title is unrelated to the thread.

Nothing, just curious, as you can probably imagine everyone always has their own opinion on the chart but rarely has anyone read more than 4 or 5 titles really. Are you by any chance the Miyashita loving user?

I'm gonna be updating the chart this month so get your opinions and anger ready to help me do that. I need to catch up on a bunch of manga on the chart that I haven't read in a while before that though.

The korean stuff that is published and not webtoons at least has guarantee of good art unlike webtoons that I have such a hard time dealing with the amateur art most of the time.

not him but there are quite a few of us who like Miyahita Akira
the day HnG release more Aa!! Bishamon Koukou I'll be happier

Has this actually been translated

So I can live vicariously through it because my HS experience was shit.

>Miyashita loving user?
Pretty sure that's me. I've just read quite a lot of his stuff, he isn't my favourite author or nothing. I'm also the guy who argues that RokuBlues iand Crows are better than KKOW everytime we discuss what's the best yankee manga.

hold on, KKOW was first and foremost a gag manga with a developed delinquent cast, everythings a joke even if it's serious. and Mitsuhashi can beat anyone. he's the dirty fighting cheapshot delinquent equivalent of Saitama

No. Although you did remind me that HnG released OVA 5 of Be-Bop High School recently. Only one left now I think. Would be good if we ever got subs for one of thhe million live action movies for it.

I liked KKOW but I felt it dragged on for too long. When I was reading the last third of it I was reading it just to be done with it rather than enjoying it.

And as far as MCs go, there isn't any single delinquent MC that's better than Bouya. Hiroshi Kato and Nakama Toru are better but only as a pair.

Too bad his jacket is dumb and his haircut is ugly.

Terrible opinions.

easy there bob, I like KKOW as much as any sane person but don't go around insulting sukajans.

KKOW did get tired
but Mitsuhashi would destroy bouya. it might come don to dirty tricks and sabotage but if the fight mattered he wouldn't lose.

Only good piece on him is the beltbuckle, get over it, chump.

THere's more to being the top guy than just being good at fights.

Post something better. Sukajan and long bosozoku jackets are the best parts of delinquent clothing.

That's Itou for you.

Again, there's more to being the banchou than being the best fighter.

Tbh Mitsuhashi probably wouldn't be able to beat Hareluya Hibino in a fight since they are basically the exact same person and feinitely wouldn't be able to beat Momotarou since he's yankii Kenshiro.

Itou > Mitsuhashi.