Do guys make better girls that girls themselves?

Do guys make better girls that girls themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/444513/c2a9f0a234/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that supposed to be Kyon?

There's a reason for the Genderbender influx back in early 2010s. Even more so with the Luluko doujins.
It's Kyonko you mongrel.

Yes. I'm re-reading Tea of Sagittarius tonight.

Just wanna let you that it's not gay

*Insert wall of text about romans here*

The dick just makes it better

Kek

I wanted to make a Haruhi dating sim but it wasn't really going well because I am not really a writer. I found myself often just using direct quotes from the novel for dialogue usually slightly changing them to fit the context of the story. I think though making a JRPG out of the fifth novel would work way better. I'm currently working on a prototype but I am having a real problem with the art. Does anyone here want to create Haruhi related game sprites and help me with the project?

Honestly she's a miracle of the universe.

A reminder that selfcest is just masturbation.

Why do you think Caitlyn Jenner won the Woman of the Year?

e-hentai.org/g/444513/c2a9f0a234/

Seen this. Is new? Or is it old and I just don't remember it?

Also, thread full of fucking faggots. It's gay as shit to fuck guys, this isn't even debatable. Wanting to become a girl so you can rail your guy friends guilt-free is 100% hetero, though.

Idea copyright me, if I see any of you fuckers steal it for a story I want original lewds

But is it gay to fuck previous guys that have turned into girls. That is the question.

That might actually be the gayest. Arguably, you're just taking advantage of your male friend. You probably always wanted to fuck him, and only the thin wall of social pressure created by the stigma of homosexuality prevented you from doing so.

Fucking your girl(former male) friend is definitely the gayest thing you can possibly do.

It wouldn't be physically gay though since they would have a snatch instead of a rod.

>physically gay

Pretend like that was ever the issue. It's the homosexuality in your heart that leads you from god.

Hey. If I'm gay for god, does that make me a sinner?

They really should make that Bible anime adaptation already, so that questions like this are no longer asked.

Blasphemous.