warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
imgur.com/a/4IpMT
imgur.com/a/msr5V
i.imgur.com/nAECg4k.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=vjVmlf16QWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I request the 3 manga girls from there doing the same poses as the LWA girls.

No need for color.

Requesting Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip: The Animation playing an otamatone as Epic Sax Guy or like in one of those "Jazz for your soul" images.
Or him doing the reaction image in the ref.

Requesting DO NOT AVERT YOUR GAZE with Martha as Mozgus

requesting request that are not shit.

Reqursting Hermes riding Kino.

who are those two?

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Kurumi finding the Bear Bear Village

Requesting a Blazblue girl band with Noel Vermillion as the bassist, Tsubaki Yayoi as the guitarist, Mai Natsume as the vocalist and Makoto Nanaya as the drummer.

Requesting different stupid versions of Guts replacing his sword with a giant tool/element of that activity.
Examples:
>amish + giant rake
>chef + giant spatula
>otaku + giant rolled poster/figure
>cowboy + giant gun
>sports
>etc

Requesting Migi from Parasyte doing something cute. Shinichi not necessary but you can include him if you want.

/r/ing Pitz interrupting a drawfag by trying to be adorable and in the way of the screen.

Have her end up in /m/ instead and have her spooked by Getter 3

Requesting outfit swap between these two cool girls!

I couldn't draw a man so we had to get a new dad.

Requesting Beatrice Kushan and Kila Kushan in a cute daughter mother moment.

Drawfriend choice if keeping them default, or a younger Beatrice and pre-teen Kila.

Requesting Goblin Slayer and this Level 99 goblin having an arm wrestling match.

If that is supposed to be tape the strip is too skinny, it barely looks like it seals the lips. Not OR BTW.

Requesting Goblin slayer eating spaghetti through his visor, with sauce spattered on his helmet.
imgur.com/a/4IpMT

That is true. Thanks for the input.
I'll fix if i whenever i decide to color this in.

tell us gagfag how is tape supposed to be drawn?

The DiD scenes from Valvrave, Agent Aika, Kokoro Connect, L-Gaim: Heavy Metal Soldier, Captain Earth, and Sci-Fi Harry have the best heght to length ratios, just take a look at those and your gags will come out classy.

Oh and Yamata-kun and The 7 Witches, not sure how I left that on out.

>one out

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Any takers?

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

At first thought you were an /m/fag, but the fact you've apparently seen stuff like Kokoro Connect, YamaDa-kun, and fucking Sci-Fi Harry makes me wonder if you're an Sup Forums fag that got too immersed with /m/ culture. Must have been deep too if you can recall an OVA spin off from an old Tomino title while remembering Captain Earth AND not being Ptzfag at the same time.

>Pitzfag
or Hanafag for that matter. Tell me, what's it like living in both worlds?

Draw an anime girl of your choice holding a gun in this fashion.

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile or another big spell such as Meteor Shower or Chain Lightning.

>Hanafag
or /m/ishafag for that matter

Requesting a lewd and corrupted Hibiki trapping Miku against a wall, grabbing her chin and giving her a birthday kiss on the lips.

would you mind shipping your ass back to the bans page? thank you.

He still thinks Pitzfag is a gagfag, how sad. I wonder if Beargguyfag is a gagfag?

did he ever qeuest any of those beargguys with gags?

Isuzu Sento being hot and bothered because she is trying not to masturbate for No Fap November

Kinda looks like a piece of scotch tape; tape gags should be duct or packaging tape - large enough to cover the mouth and not easily come off. You also gotta think about the satisfaction of the stinging once the tape is ripped off; that shit is always better with big pieces of tape.
Of course, one can also use fabric e.g. a sock; panties; or my personal favorite, rope. Drool is A+

No and no I did not. I'm BTW. Why the fuck is Misha/y/ner cr/y/ing over me being his boogeyman?

he's attacking everyone these days. Even some of my shield hero requests ever since i took my trip off these threads. Just report that asshole.

What do you think about GORILLA TAPE!

Because you and Pitzfag had your requests randomly deleted with two gag requests a year back.

Requesting sleepytan in a fluffy casual one piece swimsuit

>What do you think about GORILLA TAPE!
Isn't that just stickier duct tape?

>WWD dies
>Random shitposting suddenly spawns
I want my comfy back.

Gorilla tape is just another kind of duct tape; though, it's thicker and more rigid than other duct tape. For me, the appeal of tape gags is that rawness look when it's applied, especially when it's all crumpled from being applied hastily. Decent tape otherwise.
Gimme a simple comfy request.

it's more /thick/ and /strong/

gagfags should make a gag chart for future drawfags to take notes from

We would need a solid candidate as an example

Requesting Koshimizu Sachiko clad in full anit-bap plate armor, bringing down a polearm onto a bappers head yelling "Ad mortem inimicus!" (Latin for "death to the enemy").
imgur.com/a/msr5V

Nora from Knights and Magic?

can i lewd doodle tan ???

Woulda went with Helva or Isadora

I'd say Eleonore, but I have no idea how old she is.

Requesting Grey Wolf in a dog kigurumi

Why not all four?

Yes.

NO

for different tape lengths and heights?

why?

Requesting Rei in Asuka's plugsuit and Shinji crossdressing in Rei's plugsuit. They're already tittilated at each other.

Preferably full body, but down to the thighs will do.

Thanks!

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck.

Requesting a Gremlin wearing an ushanka, tight black leggings, and a fluffy coat. She can have white hair and blue eyes if you want to go full anime Russkie.
Anchoring.

>Comments on my work either tell me it's great or tell me that my drawing is garbage and I should kill myself for even attempting to draw

Why is actual, nuanced feedback on your work that isn't either giving your work exaltation it doesn't deserve or completely trashing it so hard to come by?

Who's the cutest drawfag besides yourself????

can you give us a sample

Myself

Sure. Here's some chicken scratch I made last night.

My friends bully me and call me schoolboy because my height is 160 cm

Maybe do some self evaluation? Try to go back and practice the basics.

I can practice, sure, but I feel like the best way I learn is by having others see my work and tell me what I did correctly and what I didn't do correctly. Comments that are either or the "Nice work!" variety or the "YOU CALL THIS ART? FUCKING DIE." variety don't really help much.

Your lines are "hairy" and you should learn anatomy more, neck shoulders arms are wrong. Face is also kind of too asymmetrical

Thanks. That's the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Isn't chicken scratch hairy by its nature, though? My Grandpa taught me that method of sketching so I've grown accustomed to having my initial lineart look dirty like that before I do anything to it digitally.

Are you actively trying to ignore all the good advice you've gotten? See

To be honest, you'll probably have better luck in /ic/, they will probably tell you to check loomis.

Let me add to this: yes it's chickenscratch, you haven't worked on line control at all. You've got no sketching, no construction. You're just copying lines other people have produced and acting like you understand what's beneath them, but the strange proportions, broken joints, and cuts made in her flesh prove you have no idea what you're looking at.

Stop acting like you're hot shit and learn the first steps. Lines, circles, guidelines.

requesting drawfags draw their drawtans

The problem is this doesn't help all that much when basically you're complete shit, which you are.
And I don't mean that offensively, it's just a stage we all go through.
To git gud is really just self studying and looking at fundamentals while drawing the same thing 100s of times til you can recognize what looks good and what doesn't by comparing it to what you actually wanted to draw.

Someone telling you the leg is only slightly shit doesn't help the underlying problem of you not know what legs are. You looking at legs and drawing thousands of legs will make you draw good legs.
A critique is helpful for a specific piece you're trying to get finished, not for learning overall, though you can use it to learn, a critique is focused on the problems of an individual piece, not on the problems of the artist.
Tldr; don't look for easy help. Just draw more.

Requesting Ursula wearing a Virgin Killer sweater or a Bikini

Requesting Sylvie happily making us a thanksgiving dinner.

Requesting kizuna kazeyama staring at a book about fishing (fishing in general, hooks, fishing rods, etc.) like the dragon born with the "lusty argonian maid" book here:
i.imgur.com/nAECg4k.jpg

Did not see this earlier, I apologize. I'll keep working on my technique. If I were to criticize myself I'd say that my focus to date has been on coloring methods and making things look good as opposed to the fundamentals.

Requesting Shouko from Koe no Katachi wearing slutty clothes and trying to act slutty.

I'm not sure what's going on, and I'm certainly no expert, but here's my two cents.
Pretty much everything that and said. There's a clear lack of planning and construction, but that doesn't really mean much when you have a poor sense of anatomy and perspective.
It seems like you put down lines without really thinking about why; it makes everything look disjointed and flat.
There's a lot that's asymmetrical about the face and head, the clothes don't quite line up, the way she holds the folder is impossible without having her arms cross out further.
There's nothing wrong with chicken scratch, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't think about placement. Think about why things look they way they do instead of putting down lines because you think they should be there.

I only ever draw mine when bullying doodle.

In doubt, kill yourself

you've gotten some really good advice already, how do you feel about what people have said? what do you feel like you need to help you? i'm by no means an expert, but if you wanted, i could give you regular feedback on your work or practises or something.

also, an hour before class. anyone want to request some sketches for me to do before then and when i get home?

Requesting Gabriel doing naked dogeza

Requesting Shuten douji wearing just swim trunks

Could you draw roco? I think she'd look adorable in your style.

I've honestly never thought about why each line exists before when I've drawn. When I think back to when I was 13 and drawing, my approach was always "It looks like this, so I'll try and make it look as close to this as possible". There's an obvious disconnect between the way I've always done things and the way people who are good at drawing do things.

If you've got some practice materials, that would be great.

Requesting Helena Blavatsky from Learning with Manga: FGO making curry. Apron optional.

Saber dressed up as GaoRed from Gaoranger but without the mask since they're both lions who like the word Gao please.
youtube.com/watch?v=vjVmlf16QWE

hey sleeps, can you try to do this one?