ITT we discuss what we can do to receive the third season WE DESERVE

ITT we discuss what we can do to receive the third season WE DESERVE

Haruhi is shit including Disappearance

Retroactively make Hirano's career not be ruined.

You already got the one you deserve

bump

Pic related

Why is Nagato Yuki the best Haruhi grill?

robots can’t be girls

Somehow convince Tanigawa to finish the damn books.

That's a lewd Haruhi

Just summer clothes user

What the fuck is Tanigawa doing nowadays. FUCK

RAN OUTTA WORDS

In an alternate universe Haruhi has an author that gives a shit like Kaoru Kurimoto (Guin Saga) and puts out content regularly. We live in the worst timeline but I'm not giving up hope.

God I wanna rail Haruhi like a rabid animal she's so cute

she's gotta finish the job and fuck the bassist so the curse is lifted

> send a D-Mail with "Fuck the Bassist!"

Haruhi s3 and Nichijou s2 are my biggest dreams. Haruhi is best waifu. On a different note, I once got blocked by a sperg because I kept posting Haruhi as my waifu in some shitty anime group and he got super butt hurt, it was really autistic.

Didn't he refuse because he was married?

>send a D-Mail with "Rape the Bassist!"

He was married to his waifu Haruhi and didn't want to cheat on her with the whore who voices her

Just convince shun (rokudena-shi) to make more Tea of Sagittarius, it's better than what Tanigawa produces anyways.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spam Kadokawa

KyoAnuslickers and otaku faggots don't deserve another season of Haruhi after what they did to Aya Hirano. She didn't deserve any of that shit and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

I blame nips. Fuck sakes.

>Retroactively make Hirano's career not be ruined.

It's not though. She even returned to voice Haruhi for the Haruhi Hunting campaign in 2014.

This. She's no longer an idol but she still gets voice acting roles. She was fantastic as Migi in Parasyte.

I need season 3 in my life

How

what if we all enter the context writing novels about people who want haruhi season 3

win against him in a game of mahjong

>bet the blood of every Haruhifag for new LNs and season 3
>if we lose, we're at least free
>the game is going well but cops come in looking for CP in user's hard drive
>Tanigawa steals a Daisangen from the discards while everyone is distracted
>can't do shit because the cops are here
>mfw

>kissanime

Nichijou S2 is pretty much all I dream of any more

Also did disappearance of nagato yuki

>wanting a shittyjou s2
nu-Sup Forums is truly the worst

It's only anime, why you have to be mad?

tell them the endless 8 was not a mistake

this thread was worth existing just for this post

is this kaiji

It's Kaiji Blanco.

Turn up the homolust between the two guys, That will work perfectly, trust me.

Sounds pretty gay to me

This had some legit good episodes but most of it was mediocre. Also annoying fanservice and fujoshit.

It sells, user.

When it comes to Haruhi I'll take whatever I can get

Yeah it worked for me too, Haruhi was still great and seeing her having more explicit interest in Kyon was good.

The Show that deserves season 3 will receive.

desu I only recently watched all of Haruhi and I thought her interest in Kyon was pretty explicit to the viewer throughout, pic related

Yeah it's, but in Yuki-chan you get to know some of her thoughts and struggle for being cucked by Yuki

>Haruhi cucked by Yuki
If you hadn't seen Yuki-chan this would sound absolutely impossible

no source material, and you really can't trust kyoani with making a good plot, much less one that will fit with the rest of the series

There is more source material than they could cover in a single season. Kyoani stopped halfway. What people mean when they say the problem is no source material is that without new source material to promote Kadokawa won't give the greenlight, and Tanigawa hasn't written anything since 2011.

It was so awful how all the other girls basically had to fold and give up just so Yuki can win. Not to mention that just calling her Yuki feels wrong since she has absolutely nothing on the original Yuki.

Perhaps the Kyon of this universe had a fetish for girls with purple hair

Pocketsized imouto spinoff when?

>cucked by Yuki
Not quite how I remember it

Did you only make it to episode 4?

No.
I'll always be waiting.
He said he would get around to it eventually.

God is dead.

>my summer isn't over

Evert day

no but it's proven by the end the last 8 episodes are just Yuki in the after-life fantasizing about winning the Kyonbowl

Somehow get Kadokawa to give the rights to KyoAni so they can keep all the money.

Is this a mexican meme or what?

Somehow get Kyoani to get the rights back from Kadokawa.

You need Meme Magic and someone who is OK which doing Thelema Magic.

Also a Time Traveler

There is no reality, even in a different show by different creators, where Haruhi Suzumiya is not the center of the world. Trying to play it off like it could be otherwise was unconvincing and the fact that Kyon was sort of a watered-down everyman was the only way I could stomach it.

And for anybody who wants to imply Kyon was an everyman before...you've been fooled.

It's a DBSpic meme but I don't actually understand it.

He a main character they are never everyman

...how many episodes, did you just say?

>Toriyama implied in an interview that there would be a white haired power while the zamasu arc was first airing.
>Latin america loves dragonball and Gohan
>Lots of shitty (good compared to Toei) artist renditions renditions of Gohan going SS White
>Since the majority of them were spanish a meme formed

>tfw a third season happens

What if we actually get a season 3 but it's CG ?

So you had someone use Thelema Magic and a Time Traveler too

he made the wrong choice

the very clearly obviously wrong choice with inevitably catastrophic consequences

>t harehare w a third season happens

Get another Kyonko revival going.

fpbp for once.

How could they do this to best girl?

We must restore GOD's faith in us, and she will reset time and do season 2 the right way. Only then can we discuss a third season.

Is the uncovered content even good for new seasons? Snow mountain was cool at least

As a standalone and from a completely objective standpoint, Snowy Mountain Syndrome was the coolest part of the entire series.

Would work if it used Haruhi-chan styling

The Mikuru time-travel hijinks plus what is effectively (and I believe intended) endgame are the best thing in the series post-Disappearance.

Acquire majority stake in both Kyoani and Kadokawa and merge them forcibly

First post best post. huruhi = normalfag first anime circa 2006 (shit).

>normalfag first anime circa 2006

I thought that was Bartender.

Glad to know KyoAni dropped this shit to real masterpieces such as Phantom World and Violet Evergarden. Also Hibike.

Some of you guys have alright taste

How about we build up some hype with a new pachinko game

She reminds you of a sexbot
Sexbot > cunts

sexbot > biocunt*

I was saving this as a last resort, but it's been so long we require desperate measures.
It's time we bring out our trump card, our legit best trick.
We must flood the creators e-mails with pics of our dicks, they will see our devotion and will be so moved they'll make more books and greenlight a new season.

I didn't find it was her until like half way through the show and then I was even more impressed when I did. It show that she does have real range and talent but sadly after the shitstorm it's just easier and safer to pick from the hundreds of other seiyuu looking for literally any role.

Japans idol obsession is a cultural embarressment imho. They seriously need to be bitch slapped out of it.