Sup Forums: Cuckservative The Board

Seriously, when did Sup Forums become the official Cuckservative board? This board has seriously became infested with a bunch of staunch Republican faggots who worship all these shit-tier fucking Conservative politicans.

I mean Sup Forums was never really good but this board has taken a severe nosedive as of late. I can't even tell the difference between Sup Forums and the FOX News comment section as of late.

Attached: 592013168.png (518x518, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA
hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's bad
youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKp3AYhPA

The 2016 election brought in a lot of gen x retards raised on boomer maxims and capitalist cucks

Have you not been here in the last 3 years?

Attached: __abukuma_kantai_collection_drawn_by_masukuza_j__38bb3a0ad08bd4a98fe6f7c59a042ada.jpg (1447x2046, 349K)

There were always some cuckservatives here, just red-pill them.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: WelcometoTheRiceFields.gif (240x240, 1.19M)

your right we should support democrats instead who hate the white working class and want our rights taken

Attached: CADRE.jpg (1362x2576, 708K)

In any given conservative thread:

>1 out of every 10 posters is just memeing
>3 out of every 10 is counter memeing
>1 out of every 10 is taking the topic seriously.
>2 out of every 10 posters should be posting on /x/
>2 out of every 10 use conservative rhetoric to discuss their insecurities
>And finally 1 out of every 10 actually understands what conservative politics really is.

You could write the same thing about lefty.

shit i dont like everything about most gop conservatives or even trump for that matter but its litteraly all we have right now

Sup Forums was never a pro-Democratic board -- back in the day it was more like 'fuck both parties'.

But how so you know which is which?

It's all the Jews

so a pro-democratic board :DDDD

The memes are obvious to point out. Wild conspiracies you researched via google belong on /x/. /r9k/ posts are easy to spot.

>This board has seriously became infested with a bunch of staunch Republican faggots who worship all these shit-tier fucking Conservative politicans

So much this.

Attached: 55MWqhs.png (552x464, 256K)

From what I remember, going all the way back to my highschool days, /new/ was natsoc pretty quickly, but most of that was memeing with some refugees from stormfront and such, then /new/ was taken down and brought back, heil hitler by the 65th post, (kinda forgetting the in-between here), Sup Forums came about and was formless for a while, and then libertarian with the ron paul movement, followed by disillusionment with the democratic process and the main parties, which lead to the heavily natsoc Sup Forums of 2014/2015, then the election watered that down with general cuckersative points of ideology that came with newfags liking Trump and not understanding this place. We're kind of in a weird transitional period now. We've had a phase for a while where any criticism of Trump was met with "Shill!" but that's starting to die down, even though it may not seem like it. I don't know, I'm honestly unsure of the future of this place. Sup Forums has always been shit. But considering that we're one of the most popular boards on a top200 in the world website, it's not nearly as bad as a lot of anons make it out to be. Mods are pretty relaxed on keeping a tight schedule in any way it seems, but I'd hate to see what this place would look like without them. With the shit that gets through, well, whenever you go out fishing, you never catch all the fish.

thanks doc

DUDE

Looks like the Commies sent OP to ask stupid questions on Sup Forums ...

56%

LMAO

Is this this weeks shareblue talking point?

KYS you worthless cum soaked nigger cuntrag

This is a meme poster.

Doc, I need my daily dose

Can't we both get along by instead focusing on the faggot OP who ended two sentences in a row with "as of late" and is really fagging this place up with the reddit-tier comments?

thanks doc

Attached: 1509424807087.jpg (600x685, 100K)

in order to accept being fucked up the ass by jewish pedo commies who call themselves fascists, they needed to push the satan frog (also appears in your pic) and call the regular right wing a bunch of cuckolds. easy

I moved on to /lit for this exact reason. It's unironically easier to discuss natsoc politics there than it is here, since you aren't including Ronnie from bumfuck south carolina who loves discussing libertarian politics after goin shootin an fishin in on the conversation.

>Sup Forums is one person.

Kys faggot, stop being a little bitch

Attached: pc9TX1S.jpg (600x458, 65K)

Just about any other board works too desu

No it was more like dismantle the fucking government we have and slaughter everyone so we can abolish the abused and heavily exploitable two party system we've been running with.

Also gib dose Doc

Attached: frylock-space-ghost-coast-to-coast-41.1.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Chinks? Yeah, we have a lot of them. Vancouver Island is as much a Chinese province as Taiwan is. I live in Ontario. So, soulless chinks and dipshit (((progressives))) on top of the general faggotry of the liberal government and Trudeau in Ottawa. We're an American state, just one lacking gun rights, free speech, and with much more basically-homosexual politicians. It's shit. Please invade or glass us soon.

Attached: 1509425841626.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)