Attached: .jpg (740x1221, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=smZwG-auxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=XB3J1W9rGq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus is dead user

no

If Jesus exists, he'd make rich people pay their fair share of taxes to take care of the rest of society and to ensure they have the ability to move up the economic ladder to be like them.

Jesus never talked about any of that shit, faggot.

If he exists, why does he do nothing?

he does 50% of the work when you die
the other 50% is up to you

maybe

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Freetoanyonewhowantsit.jpg (720x887, 382K)

Actually he did. "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's"

Taxes need to be paid fuckhead.

No he's not, jews killed him.

>belief in christ is a get out of jail free card
I wonder just how huge the IQ gap was between the authors of the old testament and new testament

Jesus is just the story of Tammuz/Semiramis rebranded. Jesus - Yay Zeus. Jesus is Lucifer. They love their reversals, huh.The trues inspiration for Jesus was Apollonius of Tyana. Also the christian cross is a T for Tammuz.

Same reason the pope's mithre is shaped like the fish hats of the babylonian priests. It's just the old ancient mystery religion rebranded.

He preaches a doctrine not true , you repent of your ways and follow christ and keep doing that , any man at any time can still fall , see judas see king david

Tru. Good to see the Truth prevail.

Jesus Christ is our Savior.

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, the Bibles and the Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous superstitions.

Attached: Flush.jpg (321x450, 24K)

And he's sexy

Attached: 1514835592205.jpg (720x720, 65K)

>the death of the father
am I Jordan Peterson now?

Those abs, that body

Attached: 20180317_232808.jpg (500x640, 137K)

Lol. You and your ilk will never prevail.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life

Jesus loves me
This I know
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to him belong
They are weak but he is strong

Attached: 20180317_233109.jpg (500x635, 79K)

Glory to He.

Give me 3 reasons why Jesus isn't a literal deadbeat dad and a NEET
I'm waiting sweetheart

Religious texts are human interpretation of divine spirit. The shit is literally made up even if the ethereal plane and their gods are real, they probably fucking hate everyone for being fooled by other humans claiming to be their avatars and shit.

Schizos take some fucking opium in the stone age and claim the voices in their heads and their drug fueled night terrors are that of some holy spirit. How much of that shit is just metaphor in an older context

Thank you.

was dead*

Yes, Jesus Christ is also our Lord and Savior.

Dinner for two

Attached: 20180318_000126.jpg (748x952, 287K)

>Jesus would use an oppressive state apparatus to forcibly take wealth from people to waste on corruption and bloated pensions drowning in debt already

Looks exactly like me.
Spoopy.

Still wrong

birds fucking love my house and yard. it's like wild kingdom when i step out the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=smZwG-auxC8

Jesus is real and he tried to eat my ass

Revive jew-hating Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=XB3J1W9rGq0

whats wrong with choosing to believe a book as truth? i agree the only way to believe is through circular logic but you cannot deny that there is a possibility it is in fact real. archeological and historical evidence does prove and disprove events of the bible, yes some kike probably made up fictitious stories but the fact hundreds thousands and eventually millions chose to follow it is unbelievable.

False. Michael Knight exists. And there’s the TV show Knight Rider to prove it.

Attached: 67A19847-7981-4F7D-BD47-F7AFEE19FA30.jpg (1199x1150, 179K)

>Jesus exists.
And he looks like a blonde 30 y.o. chad.
And say, have you seen Mary??

Attached: mary.jpg (714x405, 163K)

based

Attached: based.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

t. Amerimutt

Attached: 340xNxWoman_Bishop_LGBT_01.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qVyy9ssW2Y.jpg (400x500, 140K)

Hello, where are the proofs?

Attached: eagle 1.jpg (693x454, 27K)