"You cant be a Jew if you're Catholic" straight from Dillon Irizarry - Vanguard America

"You cant be a Jew if you're Catholic" straight from Dillon Irizarry - Vanguard America

If you didn't think they could be more retarded, think again

Attached: heimbach isnt a kike because hes christian.jpg (1079x1224, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=kJgBSSlUme0
youtube.com/watch?v=JrWhpSbVmmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vanguard America does a better job then TWP at having actual policy outlines and grew fast af cause of that cville guy being accused of being with them lel.

OWNED

vangay doesnt have a policy or anything else, what the hell are you smoking?

>OWNED
Heimbach is probably a racial jew, but religious catholic. real whites don't do that trailer park shit.

>Christian
Let's see about that.

Hebrews 13:4
>Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Galatians 5:19-21
>Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
>Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
>Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 6:5
>And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Habakkuk 2:18-19
>What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?
>Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

John 14:15
>If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Attached: 1500671683907.jpg (696x481, 30K)

This is the face of the Alt-Right

Attached: 1497797296122.jpg (645x729, 118K)

Closer

Attached: Christopher Cantwell.jpg (203x300, 19K)

vanguard america has always been a fucking joke

heimbach had potential to be something and fucked it up with larping

if mike enoch's a jew how do the Jews benefit from his media turning so many people into anti-semites, and putting out talking points for people to use against jews and anti-whites?

this divisiveness is a fucking meme. I wonder what flag is behind your memeflag, my (((white friend)))?

>heimbach had potential to be something and fucked it up with larping

Heimshart is a fat turd who was never going to accomplish anything to begin with. He wants to drag white nationalism back to the 90's and the failed ideas of William Luther Pierce (who's burning in hell right now btw).

Heimbach is Orthodox

>muh jew boogeyman

Daily reminder that people like this want to turn the idea of Jews running the world into a complete conspiracy theory that no one will ever believe because they also think that everyone they don't like are Jews.

Beware of moarpheus and crew.

WLP accomplished more than you ever will fag boy, Hamfat is just a LARPer

Mike's not a jew. Heimbach's not a jew. Being doughy and having facial hair isn't a strictly jewish phenotype. Jesus Christ. And while Heimbach really fucked up, Mike's still out there putting his ass on the line for white people every damn day. I'm 95% sure all the anti-Mike Enoch threads are just SPLC and JIDF, or whatever kike subterfuge organization has funding to spare at the moment.

Fuck off kike, Mike's the man.

>Marry a kike and fucking said kike
>Being the man
pick one

>WLP accomplished more than you ever will fag boy

Yeah his little bands of tattooed, angry, bitter troglodytes marching around in poorly fitting Nazi uniforms really did wonders to win over the hearts and minds of middle America and reverse immigration policy and demographic trends.

Attached: 1496973725750.jpg (600x900, 168K)

Mike Enoch: when your a jew even though both your parents are genetically not.

>heimbach had potential to be something and fucked it up with larping
Are you blind? Look at him. He can't even feed himself properly. Does he looks like a leader to you?

Even William Pierce hated pieces of shit like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

There are a lot of false-flagging kikes on the other side of the fence too.

Attached: twojews.jpg (638x960, 59K)

>Caring about public opinion and "muh optics and mass movement"
kek watch this faggot the public will always hate you, you take over by other means via collapse because it's not 1933 anymore pal adapt to new tactics because our enemies already have

youtube.com/watch?v=kJgBSSlUme0

Watch this as well too
youtube.com/watch?v=JrWhpSbVmmE

>tfw no discord to shittalk retards with natsoc tx bros
feels bad man