How to find tradwife?

how to find tradwife?

Attached: dindins 9.jpg (1256x1080, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE&t=0s&list=WL&index=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Church:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE&t=0s&list=WL&index=12

Become a Mormon, I think.

You don't allow women in America are thots. If you marry a foreign woman and she gets American friends than she will become a thot. The nuclear family is dead, unless we can repeal no fault divorce laws our society is completely fucked.

You don't, all American women are thots. Fucking spell check.

Groom someone 14 years old or younger

So true. My daughter turns 18 this year and I will finally be from Child Support! By God's grace I will financially recover from the relationship I had. Luckily I never married the gal so I avoided the alimony, but other men weren't so fortunate and will probably never financially recover.

I found mine off Craigslist.

Wow, I bet she's a looker.

It's the best I can get as my day ends at 1pm and the lack of my sexual market value in my late 20s. What? Where else am I going to find someone? My dating pool would consist of single mothers in grocery stores.

you don't

Step 1: show geographic location
Step 2: leave /pol
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit

>those crazy eyes

Pass

No fault divorce is a good start. Outlaw abortion and sperm banks are really good next steps, but the only way to really put things right is to force virtually all men to refrain from sex outside of marriage. That's the piece that really makes the whole thing work. Women get away with doing the shit they do simply because when it comes to men, they have options. If all of us men were monogamous, shunned divorced women and single moms, we could slap women back to the days of needing dowries.

Are you planning on moving to asia?

Attached: 1521052385562.jpg (1400x1929, 565K)

How do i pretend to not want a rotating harem like a castrated tradcuck filled with annoying cognitive dissonance that he projects onto the world?

Attached: 6sp6MrO.jpg (401x807, 105K)

idk man trad wife sounds like slavery

Macaroni burgers attract the best women.

everyone but me gotta learn you virgins are cringy

Don't knock grocery store girls, I see some amazing women at the fruit and veg market early in the day, but you have to go early between 7 and 8 to catch the sporty ones and the farmer ones making delivery's and if you are a regular the register girls are quite chatty and flirty,

That just means she's an animal in the sack! Come on now.

Attached: vaughn.gif (340x200, 701K)

start dating non westerners, any women touched by western culture become completely roastie tier or hyper feminist.

Attached: 1517282305601.jpg (830x1072, 110K)

build one

Attached: the-humanoid-robot-aila-artificial-intelligence-51020.jpg (800x483, 64K)

probably not on the political section of an anime imageboard you fucking retard

Have ambitions and be brave so she doesn't have to be the one with the pants. Then she will default to her natural state of being... trad. The more of a fag you are, the more she'll want to work to bring home the bacon. DOn't let her bring home the bacon