Turn on NPR cause I'm bored of listening to music and it's the only decent news/political channel on the radio

>Turn on NPR cause I'm bored of listening to music and it's the only decent news/political channel on the radio
>They're interviewing a Chinese woman who married an African man in one of the countries China's pseudo-colonizing with an extremely positive/approving spin
The Chinese are probably going to be the next target of "globalist" mind war if whites are mixed out of existence.

Attached: 201105122227539691060.jpg (296x222, 14K)

:)

Attached: 1425253443440.jpg (845x575, 117K)

I thought it was the other way, with women falling for invaders not the other way. I guess the BBC isn't a myth after all...

It'll be a lot harder. the Jews ultimate weapon is disguising themselves as white

Chinese man African women is happening way more. Soon asians will take over

Japan welcomes the blacking of China

Attached: 259.jpg (750x740, 71K)

They're coming after you next you know.

good. asians are killing themselves through miscegenation.

You guys better close up your little island. The hordes are coming

>implying that anyone other than Japan determines Japanese immigration policy

Attached: 70e.jpg (600x598, 27K)

The world is becoming increasingly homogenized between races. This will continue into the future, I'm just saying that you need to look out for your own people because this trend will come for Japan. It's going to erase your anime and your maids and your nintendos

Attached: 1519115044861.jpg (1109x1600, 416K)

He's probably just a military mutt or moneyed weeb. I doubt there are more than a dozen Japanese people that come on here.

Tokyo just had a women's march. SJW plague is spreading to based Nippon. It's only a matter of time before there's a push to allow shitskins to stream into the country :(

I seriously hope I'm wrong.

They didn't have a women's march, they had like 40 white women and a couple single Jap girls holding up signs in their sectioned off region on the side of the road.

lmao gaijin

You're probably right, but sometimes I do worry about Japan. I have a lot of respect for their history and culture and I know that their country is currently in a demographic crisis. With how the world is going I worry that they'll start importing foreigners.

Attached: 1518207196258.jpg (2808x1872, 1012K)

Japanese isn't in a demographic crisis, they are 95% to 99% Japanese and multiple initiatives have already been taken to increase the birthrate.

By demographic crisis I mean that their population is shrinking. This creates a number of problems for the government such as a very large elderly population, issues with the price of labor, issues related to city planning. The reason is that the system isn't built around a shrinking population so of course it will generate problems.

If they used this af/bm imagery to try to sell this shit in china I bet there would be a legitimate beta uprising.

both races are ugly as shit, can it really get worse?

>Crisis
And? You talk as if Japan were a country like my own.
Countries like them grow even stronger when crisis strikes and they find the way to fix it themselves.
Japan will live through this, Europe won´t because they choose the easy way out instead of actually trying to fix their low birthrates.

BRACKED

Attached: 1520236635670.png (580x828, 583K)

bump.