Is Sup Forums no longer edgy and cool?

Sup Forums culture has turned into millennial and boomer shit recently. I get embarrassed coming on here with all the trump dicksuckers and 80's tier white nationalism.

Attached: 04f.png (608x675, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
psycnet.apa.org/buy/1988-07430-001
youtube.com/watch?v=cENSGD4eFH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*poop* haha

Attached: 75f.png (680x483, 548K)

it's mainstream rebellious now

are jews no longer cheap and dishonest?

pjw does not reflect the majority of Sup Forumss beliefs so

Your tired of satan's fake world

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

PJW is a faggot who comes here because he's got nothing worthwhile to say, so he tries to look edgy and cool. Even AJ does it now.
>Relevance fading.

Attached: 128.png (653x740, 596K)

FUCK NIGGERS, AMIRITE GUYS?

Attached: niggers.png (1138x822, 1.35M)

both the people in the pic are abnormal but the guy is obviously exaggerated

Oh no guess im a shill for the hill now. : )

I wish there was a way to filter out all Americans from Sup Forums. It's almost completely low quality garbage posts

I honestly wouldn't want a bitch who posts here. I want someone warm and pure.

She's cute
Shame it's shopped

No it's because the following list of words that 99% of the people on here say almost once per post is making people hate this board more than usual.

SHILL
MUTT
56%
MUHAMMAD
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
KIKE
_____ AREN'T WHITE
JEW
COALBURNER
IS _____ POL APPROVED?

>Sup Forums culture
Please kys

a lot of Sup Forums shit has become cringy, but that is the downside of memetics. the end of the cycle is mass adoption and seeing old boomer ladies and retards like PJW do shit like this just makes one cringe.

I'm surprised you have time to even post here. I thought you would be redoubling your defenses against the emus. Priorities nigger.

true

sorry to say the internet, in general has turned to shit. I realized the only way i can get away from normies now is to go outside or go on darknet

controlled opposition is a legit problem though

>I get embarrassed coming here

How does one get embarrassed visiting an anonymous message board? There is nobody to shame you personally. Who knows you come? And why be upset about even that? You need to leave and never come back, for your own sanity. Peace be with you.

Attached: 571432B3-C619-4A29-BE3C-C82E5990C257.png (1280x720, 276K)

I mean, what is your excuse tho?

Attached: o0b47e8.jpg (750x1018, 176K)

gtfo with your "internet hate machine" larping

Just because someone is outspoken with their beliefs or wants to network doesn't mean they're a fed which is what everyone on here seems to believe.

go back to the purple-haired shitdicks where you belong on plebbit ya tool.

You can't be Sup Forums and counter Sup Forums at the same time faggot.

Attached: Tom the Cat.jpg (480x372, 17K)

this. bad boy Jimmy Kimmel watcher here. who else cry that Drumpf is evil here

Attached: here forever.jpg (306x165, 7K)

LOL "millennial tier"

gen Z is 95% mulattos and mixed race, you will be viewed as such in the coming years

yeah that's what fucking comedy is

Not looking me in the eye, eh?

Attached: The_f4c3ff_6014072.jpg (320x480, 36K)

>implying PJW has anything to do with pol

kys, shill faggot.

Attached: 831050.jpg (381x400, 29K)

This place is Facebook 2.0. Has been since 2016. Honestly don't know why I even frequent this board anymore.

>80's tier white nationalism.
>This is the future you chose, you only had to listen

namefags and camwhores were always cringe faggots

are u sure?

Attached: 1493741784351.jpg (1078x816, 217K)

Start your own edgy web site. I thought 13 year olds were really good at building websites.

>recently

>fuck
No, hang.

Get a load of how new this guy is.

So.... he makes you cringe sometimes? Welcome to the club. He is useful, however. Why make a crybaby board with his pictures and make a lot of irritatingly leftist bullshit arguments? You probably spam “I voted for Trump but now I regret it” boards. You do know demoralization tactics are a waste of your time, yes?

moot created this site at 15

Kys faggot

You're looking for the intellectual underpinnings of the former movement. Theyre still edgy and still out there but they're not on Sup Forums anymore. Theyre in the hands of people like Cody Wilson who are carrying the banner boldly into real life, philosophy included. Im not talking about empty e celebs im talking about substantial action that attempts to undermine the status quo in profound ways. Go read some articles on jacobite or something. There is still much fun to be had but Sup Forums is no longer the epicenter

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

He made 2. He bought this one.

>he wants edgy and cool
r/stims

Attached: got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

I've been here for longer than I'd like and this board has become incredibly stale lately because of this.

Am anonamoose not newfag!!!!1!1!!! I love hacking! not forgive no forget! Not newfagg!!!1!11!!!!!!!

Post a correctly formatted Triforce.

wtf I hate Drumpf and memes now, from now on I'll be more respectful of people's feelings

Holy shit the real.

Sup Forums has always been shit. It's quite tame now due to everyone being phone/tablet posters. The internet was great when you were toddlers.

He should two girls one cups with AJ

Sup Forums was never edgy or cool, it was nerdy and autistic as fuck

The Chads are taking over now, your little autistic message board is now owned by ALPHAS, deal with it.

Attached: trump-chad.jpg (800x500, 43K)

they can't think outside the context of how they appear. it's part of why they are so afflifted with their disease. they have no true personal convictions, they are weak of character as a rule

Sup Forums is dead
long live Sup Forums

The Alt-Lite ruin everything

Attached: PepeCringe.jpg (500x322, 18K)

SO YOUR SAYING THERES A CHANCE LOL

Attached: 4chun-legion.jpg (407x405, 73K)

>I am one of you.
Nah.

Attached: download (15).jpg (344x146, 7K)

He's popularizing what is made here. Then it becomes stale, but Sup Forums always manages to find something new so why bother?

this is a great example:
Who still uses "cuck" now? It has been more than one year it's no longer used.

Funny how many views there are on this.

Attached: B10645EE-E2F2-42C3-9259-B7EE97B3BA70.jpg (2096x744, 153K)

Are you Jewish by any chance user?

I love you.

Attached: 09AED8D5-AF8E-494C-AF86-2318C5CE207B.jpg (481x321, 37K)

idk, the fact that people get banned from countries for saying the wrong things still makes those things pretty edgy

Attached: image.jpg (559x568, 29K)

>leftist shill gets unironically triggered by PJB of all things

The state of the left.

>tfw I used to know how to triforce on non-windows system
>tfw relearned when it was changed, again on a non-windows system
>tfw have forgotten it all
all I have left is this shit image that doesn't even format correctly with chanx.
why live? ;~;

Attached: ▲.jpg (34x16, 829)

>80's tier white nationalism.

Go to bed Spongebob. You're dribbling again.

>Fucking kids.

>80's style white nationalism
You're not white you cuck show time stamped hand now.

Sup Forums needs to be more racist, to ward off the normies. It worked before with pepe, where a mainstream meme was effectively reclaimed through associating it with such a taboo subject.

I'll take that as a yes.

GENOCIDE THE KIKES

The internet was best when it cost 3500 dollars to get online.

It's called empathetic embarrassment. It's a real phenomenon. There's been studies on it and everything. For example, I feel empathetic embarrassment for you right now for not having heard of empathetic embarrassment but talking like you understand the subject matter anyway.

psycnet.apa.org/buy/1988-07430-001

youtube.com/watch?v=cENSGD4eFH4

The fucking state of all these fake news cunts in this thread And 6 Gorillian putin Bois for day and night shifts under swastikas to Stars and Stripes
These cunts are ruining pol
No time stamp GTFO REEEEEEEEE

After a lengthy literature and following research, this researcher concludes that FPBP is strongly validated. Further research is recommend to explore whether or not OP is a tremendous faggot.

it isn't. read squawker's glowing profile of her

“Empathetic embarrassment.” Let’s just ignore the ignorance of confusing sympathy with actual empathy. Are you this big of a bitch to social media? And you get this worked up over an anonymous message board? Jesus Christ.

I'm pretty fucking sure, you faggot scumfuck. Pussies like him ran off as fast as possible when pol went white nationalism.

Again, kys.

Attached: 5022435-Business-man-with-noose-around-his-neck-hanging-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x923, 68K)

I was just joking around with OP. I'm not really ageist.

Attached: give-that-man-a-refugee.jpg (860x595, 69K)

yeah hooray for the new pol white nationalism.

pic related

Attached: 3F3FC3F700000578-4412692-image-a-4_1492190322184.jpg (634x951, 87K)

Attached: 1514856477388.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

Attached: images (11).jpg (433x340, 49K)

Attached: giphy (2).gif (263x301, 1.55M)

It used to cost $10 a month nigger. Now they want to charge $100.

paul cuckboy watson is one little rat punk. id love to punch him to death

gamergate and 2016 US election destroyed this board

Attached: 1499358978868.png (2404x1260, 926K)

The liberals are why Sup Forums is what it is today. As an semi-oldfag, I can't even look at this board anymore.

So your saying Sup Forums just wants to suck nigger dick? fluff bulls? are you a faggot nigger?

Attached: 1520927837615.jpg (424x480, 12K)

It's the redditors.