I don't see why not

Not better than Kanna though. The world agrees

No way.

>>>/facebook/
>>>/youtube_comments/
>>>/twitch/

That ain't Kukuri.

my.mixtape.moe/dsvwkc.webm

Her voice was integral to her nomination and eventual victory in the LOTY category.

This.

Here is the real loli of the year.

>Do I fit in yet?

Yes

If they are capable of hitting it with enough force to propel each other that high up how come the board isn't shattering from impact at the amount of kinetic energy?

I kinda wish to see a Tanya that was actually born as girl and not born as a salaryman prior to that.

Because it's an anime about dragons that can turn into humans.

My little duck can't be this cute!

Beato!

Japanese wood folded 1000 times

no

Anyone not choosing Kanna as their LOTY is a contrarian faggot. She is clearly the best and most popular loli of 2017

There's been a lot of loli this year, it's not really surprising if people would choose Kukuri or Juju over Kanna.

>t. Kanna
Tbh you should get out of here with your 9gag-tier waifu

This.

Technical

2017 has a lot of good candidates however, so it is not an easy call.

>t.
>Tbh
If you want to call people out, at least try to be less cancer than them.

>Tbh

You first

newfags

This this this

That's not how it works, user-kun.

>soft voice
>two tone silver and purple hair
>twin tails
yup, thats the holy trinity. LOTY

yes

Kill yourself fucking normalfag, go back to r*ddit where your kind loves your shitty show.

Don't mind me, just posting the actual best loli of the year.

>I disagree with your valid opinion therefore you are from lebbit

Nope. Evangeline is back in town.

It is because Kanna is the best loli of the year. This isn't even up for discussion.

Generic

I probably would've liked Kanna a bit more if Maidragon didn't have all those parts with the cowtits, ruined the fucking anime, Kukuri is the only one for me.

Lucoa's big fat tits makes me happy.

Beato

Kanna is okay but extremely overrated
>le ravioli ravioli like and subscribeoli

Yes.

>this is what the new generation of anime watchers look for in """lolis"""
absolute garbage

Yes yes you fit in

Plump thighs? That is patrician taste. Generic loli bodies like these are dime a dozen.

does the bunny count

Riko was better.

Reg was L(M)OTY

It was her at first, but now I'm having a hard time deciding between her and Riko.

Kanna didn't need much sexualization to win people over, other lolis posted in this thread have been naked or acted like sluts.

Kanna is the daughteru type loli, a hard one to come by, most lolis are just objects of lust and desire.

Kanna's fat thighs made this show tolerable

She has very pinchable cheeks

Remember for what scene Kanna is the most popular for? Remember what part of her body people loves the most? Don't lie to yourself faggot, every loli is and should be sexualized for good reason, whether a loli acts like a slut or not doesn't mean shit when deciding LOTY.

Truuuuuu

Absolutely yes

I like Kanna because of her personality and how much it makes me want to protect her. Her plump is just for cuddling purposes.

Doesn't change the fact that she's quite the slut.

1. Kanna, Maid Dragon
2. Ruri, Aho Girl
3. Tanya, Saga of Tanya the Evil
4. Riko McShits, Made in Abyss
Made in Abyss best show but can't be Kanna

Jun exists.

That's facebook's. Pic related is our LOTY.

Won't you pwease give me LOTY user? I'm not a jiji anymore

oh shit m8t, forgot this was 2017
but there are probably some retards here who would say she isn't a loli

too old

She's barely a loli, and a Kirino clone at that, completely forgettable and annoying character.

Kukuri is loli of the year.

Edgy trash.

Everything you said is true, but she was still pretty hot.

>Kukuri is loli of the year

No, Kanna is

>my ideal loli is a mentally unstable old man with gender dysphoria issues

No, Kukuri is.

No, I'm pretty sure Kukuri is. Fuck off with your meme bitch.

No, Kanna is.

Kururi is a bland literally who, no one cares about her but horny contrarians with reddit tier humor who don't like Kanna because she doesn't whore herself out like Kururi

>Bland literally who
Sorry, I forgot how truly revolutionary Kanna as a character is. No, Kanna IS reddit tier.

>whore herself out like Kururi

Nice try but she's not.

>>she doesn't whore herself out like Kururi
>kukuri literally had a 30sec scene where she was hypnotized
>kanna had a very sexualized scene during several minutes with saikawa
>constantly whored out by kyoani
>mangaka is literally a lolicon that whore her whenever he can
Nice try but you're fighting in vain there.

No, she is. She really is. I'm sorry that you're too stupid to realize that.

the best girl of the season is not even a mc

>kanna had a very sexualized scene during several minutes with saikawa
It was also just a few seconds, maybe not even 30
>constantly whored out by kyoani
simply not true
>mangaka is literally a lolicon that whore her whenever he can
Yes, but manga Kanna is different from anime Kanna

Kanna is just a slightly different lesbian Renge with thick thighs, her early design and characterization as a creepy slender child not quite from this world got ditched, so we got a pretty generic character in the end. Kanna sure is a cute little thing, but far from claiming LOTY 2017. Besides I am pretty sure she has more lewd scenes with her compared to Kukuri (and her show is longer), so your "whoring out" argument is invalid.

>her early design and characterization as a creepy slender child not quite from this world got ditched

Still there, COOL is just so shit at drawing, his designs come off as unintentionally funny/weird. Besides, Kanna in the manga has way less characterization, she is an actual secondary character. The anime fleshes her out more.

>simply not true
Then why the fuck do you think everyone is constantly talking about her tights? Kyoani really forced that shit, and that's sexualizing no matter how you see it.
Kukuri is drawn with the purity of a kids' show and that's what makes her so sexy.

>The anime fleshes her out more.

Yes, yes it did

>Then why the fuck do you think everyone is constantly talking about her tights? Kyoani really forced that shit, and that's sexualizing no matter how you see it.
I've seen many people talk about her in a daughter type of way.

>Kukuri is drawn with the purity of a kids' show and that's what makes her so sexy.
Oh I get it now, Kukurifags are nothing more than my little pony tier faggots sexualizing characters despite being visually targeted towards children.

>being visually targeted towards children
Well it's late night anime.

>I've seen many people talk about her in a daughter type of way.
Oh yeah, the cancer that made up this shitty ravioli meme? Are you one of those cancerous faggots?

How did they get away with this?
Jun is way too sexy.

>People only talk about Kanna in a sexual way!
>Not true
>Oh my god you're one of those cancerous faggots who don't talk about Kanna in a sexual way?

Make up your arguments, retard.

>>People only talk about Kanna in a sexual way
>only
Never said that, but you're acting as if she almost wasn't sexualized at all during the show and that's far, very far from the truth, she was arguably as sexualized as Lucoa.

Not even the best girl in her own show, how could Jun be loty