ITT: Bad character designs

ITT: Bad character designs

You first.

pic unrelated

The entire fucking Juuni Taisen cast

This

>Not liking legccelerator

See left

The single thigh-high really irks me. Why would you ever even think to even try reduce perfection by half?

To have her shoes with different colours

hey now lets not get out of hand here

Delete right now.

So this is one of those threads.

who was the animal that chose these colors, it is painful to look

now it looks way better

Polka dots, eyepatch AND piercings? gimme a break.

Really? I like the design, It made me want to watch this.

I'll fight you

I like her design because I've known skanky teenagers who accessorize like that.

All in that series is wrong.

Would be better if not for the odd shoes/one tight but its by no means bad design.

Now for her character, she's utter trash. She's generic damsel in distress for 3/5ths of the series and deus ex machina for the rest.

Plus Diane is better as far as the main cast go. Only to be topped by Jericho.

She looks like she has an awkward robot/prosthetic leg top kek that’s awful

Fixed

Disagreed. RWBY's character design is the one thing it's got going for it other than the Japanese voice cast.

Why not give her a white thigh high on that leg then?

I'll agree that the costume that they settled on as her mainstay is pretty ugly, but the rest of her is god tier. If she didn't have this to compete with, she'd tie with Diane as the best looking girl in a series where most of the girls are great.

Bring back the bangs.

Who is that even? I am pretty sure she was not in the Eva series, yet I see her pop up everywhere. Is she one of these out of control fan creations?

Why not go all the way?

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

british character injected into the new eva movie series, but the series has been postponed for years due to the director working on other movies, and dealing with depression

so many fans have been left scratching our collective heads wondering what her purpose is, which was supposed to be revealed in the long delayed final movie

This

>and deus ex machina for the rest
It's not dem if it was foreshadowed, retard.