Why are feminine women dying out in the West?

Why are feminine women dying out in the West?

Attached: kasparian3.webm (840x630, 1.16M)

Pic related

Attached: IMG_0617.jpg (625x1024, 150K)

Dunno about you guys but it's slutty to my eyes.

cause feminine men are superior to women.

Because masculine men are dying out in the west

imagine being a non-white turbovirgin thinking this is feminine

ypipo have been getting C sections n shit so they have low fertility attributes, average white girl looks like a teenage boy

you know you want to rape that durgesh, dont deny your feelings

Q predicted this

Attached: Kathleen_Wynne,_MPP_for_Don_Valley_West_and_Premier_of_Ontario.jpg (600x750, 103K)

Because they've been portraying being a woman as being a victim for decades.

They're not dieing they're simply moving away from that hell hole.

By West you mean California right?

Attached: tumblr_onj0m7IRWg1vwubtio1_r1_540.gif (540x250, 1.63M)

Damn Kasparian is ugly as fuck.She looks like some arab hoe without her hijab. So masculine its just amazing how much of a turn off she is. She has man hands too. she wishes she were white and blonde so badly she tries to slowly bleach her hair thinking we wont notice. Shes desperate to be white. PATHETIC

Birth control, social pressure to act like men, and faggot men who support the above.

What kind of guy is she advertising for?

She also had a nose job, a pretty good one at that.

Theyre realizing how dependent they are on men. And i bet it makes them furious. Thousands of years theyve been nothing but a ride along. They havent learned the way men have. They cant build shelter, or, bridges, you saw that thread right? Thats going to put the fear of dependancy into women. A woman builds a bridge and it fails. Women will realize eventually what a danger being dependent is. What will they do if a zombie apocolypse happens and theyve got no men to build a fort and hunker down? The threat of having their beautiful faces chewed off by the living dead is whats making them disappear.

Because they're not being beaten on a regular basis. They shouldn't even be allowed to wear pants, by law.

Because many of them DON'T enjoy being feminine?

All the shit about women needing careers and have to compete with men. Also they are being replaced by feminine thinks so who really cares

All this talk of the end of the world. Of economic crises. The minorities getting angry. Thats the problem. The fucking minorities are making us look like fools.

If you want women to shape up you gotta kill minorities. Look at dylan roofs sister. He took a stand and redpilled her.

Stahp OP, my dick can only get so hard

Attached: a7d.jpg (600x1170, 61K)

because masculine men are dying out at the same pace. the roles are switching

I'd love to try to fuck this bitch so hard she became conservative.

No. Masculine men are in prison for doing masculine shit. Its all planned.

Why do you think feminine women are dying out in the West?

Satans sissifying the world. Not even sissifyinhg. Youll all be hermaphrodites in a thousand years. Neither man nor woman.

As the West dies the desire of sexual attractiveness for the purpose of attracting a mate and thus procreation diminishes. Who needs a feminine female when a anti-feminine SJW dyke is all the effort modern Western women are required to supply.

Femininity is an attractive trait and the West is no longer attractive.

are you retarded man? estrogen and chemicals that mimic estrogen come in higher levels then ever before.

No woman will want to touch you because youre a big sissy and no man will want to touch you because youll grow a beard.

Lol remember her face without makeup?

>dieing

nigger i swear to fuck

Attached: 1521200705354.png (500x373, 201K)