There is no way she would ever survive childbirth. That is why yunyun is the patrician choice

There is no way she would ever survive childbirth. That is why yunyun is the patrician choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what magic is for, you fool.

she is 13, you have to wait to get her pregnant you moron

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Are you sure about that?

>yunyun
>giving birth
Don't make me post it

She's the most popular because she is the pleb choice. They don't think about stuff like that.

>13
no you don't baka desu senpai

Imagine someone pulling that off IRL. How fucked up would the last child be? Would she even survive being born?

She's 14 now

>thinking about whether a girl is able to survive childbirth is normal when picking your favorite
>"she eclipses my favorite girl in both screentime and popularity so she's the pleb choice"
inferiority complexes are an ugly thing

Fanart isnt canon. Yunyun having a perfect child bearing body is.

Just imagine an average britbong

>implying nips don't think about such things
Also it's not as ugly as Megumeme.

>survive childbirth
You know Aqua can literally bring people back from the dead, right?

no they don't you retarded teenbro, you've clearly never browsed a japanese website before so don't bother commenting on their habits
your joining Sup Forums in 2014 does not make you a know it all on japanese culture

christ, I'm from the UK and even I have to admit that this isn't even the bottom of the barrel

>he thinks women partake in childbirth

Except no they all do c sections

Same user.

ok, we don't need more UK women

Never understood wanting to put a baby in your waifu.

>i don't know biology: the post

It's more that they just don't care. To them all that matters is their fetish and how much they want to fuck. That you are devolved into personal insults means I've triggered you pretty hard though. Sorry that your waifu is reddit tier.

>still trying to increase earth's population

Dose it start from the left or from the right side?

>I watch anime but think the japs are a hivemind who only think about fetishes and sex
if by "triggering me" you mean proving how utterly ignorant on subjects that are required to browse Sup Forums, then yeah i'm totally triggered
it's actually pretty funny how you managed to type the word "reddit" at all and use it as an argument when you're the one who's been acting like a total ironic weeb so far
i don't even care about the original argument anymore, i'm just disgusted by you now
fuck off back to discord with the other teens and stop ruining Sup Forums

Maybe but Yunyun is ten times less sexy than Megumin so I'll still go for her.

what? you're just wrong

You just proved him right.

For once, quads fail to confirm.

I want to fuck a slag! (with 3 layers of protection)

Inbreeding only cauaes genetic defects if you have bad genes. The Egyptian dynasties only married mothers and sisters, but they had healthy kids.

Thanks for confirming my point.

Is a UK woman the EU version of Trailor Trash in the US?

Even quads fail Yunyun. SAD!

how. yunyun has godly proportions and is cuuuuuuuttteeeeee

Megumin is better in both categories.

The worst UK women are perhaps the worst in the entire EU but we have normal looking women as well

the uk isn't eu. there was a vote and everything.

anglo genes.

Well Megumin is cuter and has better proportions.

for pedophiles

Sure buddy, tell that to king Tut

I guess pedophiles' got nice taste then.

I'm not really sure what the state of healthcare is in Konosubbaland but death from childbirth is exceedingly rare even for tiny women in the west

The solution is clearly to take both of them. As soon as you give one of them attention the other will get jealous and try to please you even more.

"Steal" can be used to perform abortions or safely deliver the baby (depending on the term). So it's not an issue.

at that point the child would just be like a clone of that dude.

Yunyun looks gross in this, delete it immediately

That's how she actually looks.

I came here to post that.

Yunyun looks gross everywhere, just get used to it, she's no match for Megumin.

You sound gay in this, delete it immediately

Her mother survived and so can she.
Besides Aqua's there to cast heal on her during childbirth, she just can't die because that would be a natural death and you can't resurrect those iirc.

You fucking wot? Yunyun actually looks like a woman rather than a 12-year-old boy. Unless that's what you're into of course. But then Megumin is worst girl and thus would naturally have the most tasteless fanbase.

>being this buttmad
Don't make threads like these if you can't handle the truth about Yunyun being a fatty.

Fuck off pleb.

>megumemefags being this delusional

C-section.

Aren't there potions Megumin could drink to give her more magic power for a second explosion?

>not wanting to impregnate a girl so petite that she will die while giving birth to your children.

The you've got another loli to fuck, isn't that perfect.

>As soon as you give one of them attention the other will get jealous and try to please you even more.
this user knows what's up

circle of life:

>BULLYING INTENSIFIES

She'll do just fine, user. I anticipate her and Kazuma having a big family in time. The official anime art is all over the place, but she is supposed to have all her development in her hips and legs.

>wanting a child
Absolutely disgusting. Wanting to have children is the worst fetish.

This guy here gets it.

That luna is delicious

>wanting an anime character
Absolutely disgusting. Wanting to have anime characters is the worst fetish.

ftfy

physically. Plenty of Poleymic rulers were known to be rather mad, another sign of inbreeding.

I want to adopt Megumin, so she can be my daughter.

You can use Aqua to heal her in worst case scenario

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
If a 5 year old can give birth to a child there's literally no excuse

Megumin is smaller because she didn't get enough food, but now that she's living in the mansion they eat plenty so it should balance out.

But they have Aqua so that issue is moot

>room is pitch dark
>wake up to rustling off the side of your bed
>look over
>evil glowing red eyes appear in the darkness
Honestly sleeping with a crimson demon would be frightening.

their eyes only light up red when they're excited

Well yeah. She's excited because she accidentally woke you up and now you're looking at her.

And now i'm excited.

As long as I got to have this next to me, I'd learn to deal with it!

Hang on a second anons. You're thinking about 3d aren't you. Crossboarders or animeonlyfags I suspect.

Let me clue you in on something.

When a 2D gives birth, it comes out like a sheet from a photocopier. No physical trauma involved, although you might need origami for the more complex ones.

Megu would be fine birthing that little sheet of A5 transparency.

Meh, toad lures.

But red eyes are super moe.

>Megutards asking best girl for help
Besides I don't think Aqua could save you shitty waifu if her natural delivery goes wrong.
Maybe if you use a sword to tear open her belly, take the baby out and use Aqua to heal her and the baby before they die you could have a chance.

they all had C-sections dumbo

>The Egyptian dynasties only married mothers and sisters, but they had healthy kids.

Incorrect. Many Egyptian dynasties had serious genetic defects. Tutankhamen died at age 18 due to severe genetic defects.

>Inbreeding only cauaes genetic defects if you have bad genes.

True but defects are inevitable. Human beings have something like 23 thousand genes and mutations happen per division. Now, one of a pair of genes being mutated isn't an issue. Sometimes it's a benefit but when you have matched mutated genes it leaves the body with no backup.

People have known how to do C-sections for centuries and with the help of magic the mortality rate would be negligible.

if she bleeds, she breeds.

We can't be sure until dust impregnate Yunyun.

At least her child would have a future.
Aqua would just drop it or neglect it due to her alcoholism and Lalatina going im adventures ending in Orc rape.

Would it wrong to make Megumin your daughterwife?

I want to fuck Megumin's little sister.

Who is Megumin's little sister?