ПУTИH PUTIN

ПУTИH PUTIN
PUTIN ПУTИH

Attached: 20180318_080400.jpg (1832x3264, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HEIL

Attached: 1490368444286.jpg (1244x701, 312K)

!!!

Attached: путин1..jpg (1280x710, 139K)

Attached: jeb putin.jpg (1200x730, 122K)

Blyatimir Cykin

Attached: 1402912629466.jpg (498x373, 30K)

We all agree that putin is very based, but a leader shouldnt rule for that long

How about Merkel?

Awoke. Going to vote.

>We all agree that putin is very based, but a leader shouldnt rule for that long
your logic is quite silly actually,
so if leader is good for the country they should change him just for the sake of changing.
Please think deeper next time.

Hope you will vote for the right person.

>inb4 the cia interferes in this election

Attached: amazing.jpg (639x460, 104K)

If Putin somehow manages to win, it's proofs the CIA niggers were at it again.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt?

based

Attached: 1521047892588.jpg (520x750, 80K)

Where is Crimea dude?

I'm not sure who you have in mind but here is a very interesting documentary on CRIMEA-RUSSIA and PUTIN.

CRIMEA was for many centuries and now again is Russian clay.
I don't know how educated you are on the topic and if you know that only in 1954 CRIMEA was given as a freak "gift" to Ukraine.
CRIMEA was on purpose economically neglected by Kiev for decades.
Finally after Majdan revolt in Kiev over 95% people in Crimea democratically voted to be taken back by RUSSIA.

"Crimea. The Way Home. Documentary by Andrey Kondrashev".
The Film was made to keep in history every significant episode that happened in Crimea in Spring 2014.
It took 8 months to finish the film and enveloped Simferopol and Kerch, Yalta and Bakhchisaray; Feodosia, Djankov, Alushta and a dozen settlements of Crimea.

make sure to click on CC for English Subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU

Attached: Crimea. The Way Home. Documentary.jpg (800x600, 217K)

>I don't know how educated you are on the topic and if you know that only in 1954 CRIMEA was given as a freak "gift" to Ukraine.

Attached: CRIMEA DOCUMENT-05.FEB.1954.jpg (989x1200, 185K)

TRAITOR

Attached: traitor.gif (540x220, 1.96M)

absolute power generally corrupts a person beyond all recognition. maybe having term limits is pretty smart.

Attached: ivan ivanovski2.png (500x641, 409K)

AGAIN, read this, and if needed, ask adults to explain it to you,
>so if leader is good for the country they should change him just for the sake of changing.

I'm the kind of guy who thinks its probably for the best for Putin to be re-elected. Setting that aside, I think it's important to separate two different ideas. Fundamentally, it is good to change political positions for the sake of change because sometimes that's the only tool you have to pull the weeds out of your garden.

On the other hand, if you pull out the weeds, what will replace them? If you don't have anything good to plant, then there's not any use in pulling out one weed because then you might just get a worse weed. So the first thing you need is a political climate where you have somebody else capable of being a good leader. Otherwise, your country is truly bankrupt of leadership and having only one leader will fail in the long run.

Putin a modern-day Bismark. He knows the realpolitik game, how to keep the balance of power, and doesn't get high on his own supply. After he's gone, shit will go downhill very fast.

>100%
not 110%

user,you are making good points.
Right now Russia under Putin is doing great and there is no need to bring somebody else to replace him.

Also we must understand that ALL those here on Sup Forums who are against Putin are homos who hate Putin because Putin is not giving LGBT same stupid freedoms
as America and West gave them, and we see what LGBT did with those countries with those societies.
picture related

Attached: Defective humans_LGBTQ.jpg (1280x854, 213K)