Dragonball Super Thread

So where do we go after this arc?
-Sadala?
-Universal Exploration?

Who's going to take on Jiren next?
What will Vegeta and Frieza end up doing?
What's the next big elimination? (Piccolo?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ-IV5Le3Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright I'll be honest with you guys here. When I started posting about them it was mostly ironic. I was addicted to those (you)s let me tell you and they brought them in at a blistering pace. As the arc went on however, they began to receive more attention and development. I found myself actually enjoying the scenes they were in and I started looking forward to their next moment. Before I knew it, the posts weren't ironic anymore. I genuinely liked them as characters. Caulifla's cockiness and the way she doesn't let anyone walk over her, Kale's timidness and undying loyalty to her sis. They were traits I began to cherish and hold dear as underpinnings to the story of Dragon Ball Super. Now at episode 114 they've obtained strength beyond imagination and it makes me happy. I look at the way they trigger the niggers and spics, and it makes me warm inside. I never would've expected that Dragon Ball could have such great characters but here we are in the year 2017 and the future has never looked brighter. I just hope that everyone here can show their appreciation for the girls who have brought this series to new heights and ensured it will last well into the future.

I think they're interesting, but the shitposters always soil everything they touch.

>What will Vegeta and Frieza end up doing?
Vegeta still fighting Toppo and Frieza just watching
>What's the next big elimination? (Piccolo?)
Pepsiman went against 17 and 18, so it's her or Piccolo by the fused U6 Namekian

Imagine a long Planet Sadala Arc, that last the remainings of 2018.

Good luck vs Attack on Titan Season 3, BNHA Season 3, OPM Season 2, NNT Season 2, FT Final Season, SAO Season 3, Overlord Season 2, Gintama Final Season.

>So where do we go after this arc?
Almost certainly Sadala, after nearly missing out on missing their king it'd seem almost necessary. It probably won't be the next full arc though, just filler.

>Who's going to take on Jiren next?
I'd put money on Vegeta who's going in way over his head but has some kind of trick to give him an advantage.

>What will Vegeta and Frieza end up doing?
Freeza will take Toppo from Vegeta so the latter can go fighter Jiren, which is according to Freeza's keikaku since he knows the odds of beating Vegeta even with Golden are slim but he thinks he can take a tired Toppo and Jiren can ring out Vegeta for him effortlessly.

>What's the next big elimination
I think there's a very real chance, based on next episode previews, of the Namekians getting taken out by Gohan and Piccolo, and from there Kefla won't be too far behind. We could well see U6 erased before another U7 fighter is eliminated.

I don't want another GT, Sadala arc.

I think if the angels are plotting something, the next arc will go in to it.
Sadala seems more like a filler arc.
I don't think anyone other than Goku is going to fight Jiren now
Vegeta and Piccolo are going to job, but try to look cool while they lose.
Next big elimination is probably Kafla.

wakey wakey

Friendly reminder this is a English + Japanese board and posting shit in Spanish is illegal.

Vegito is going to be her spopovich

Okay that's enough.
We were having a good thread

There is no next arc

After el grande padre is defeated the story of dragon ball will end

Vegito isn't happening in this arc and you need to accept that.

Lame.

this was embarrassing, trunk's part in this arc was nothing short of fanfic/fanwank tier

but hakai goku was worse because that was just insulting. what challenge can manga goku have now that he can simply erase his enemies?

Manga Goku got his ass beat by Manga Toppo.

I'll say 45% Piccolo, 45% 18, and 10% Vegeta if Toppo actually wins

Where's el Hermano??

Thought we were getting title spoilers today, is it next monday?

Jiren would probably just continue twitching from Goku vs Kefla fight until Goku unlocks UI again.

An actual on-screen fight continued between Vegeta and Toppo while Frieza just looking for the opportunity to deal with Kefla.

It's time for U7 to take the fall so maybe both 18 and Piccolo would be eliminated.

They get released anywhere from the 7th-9th

From U7? Either Piccolo (protecting Gohan again to add insult to injury) or 18.

I'm betting on 18.

>18 out in one week

Good. I’ve hated her ever since King Ryu added in that blatant cuckold pandering at the beginning of the tournament. Anyone else feel the same way?

18 is probably the next competitor from U7 to be outed, she is definitely the weakest of the non-Humans.

After that it's a question of Piccolo or 17. Piccolo SHOULD be stronger (neither of them stopped training after the Cell Saga and Piccolo had an extra year in the time-chamber to get the leg up after basically fighting 17 to a draw) but given 17's push I think he'll be out next. Especially if the Namekians from U6 are outed soon, without them he has no real rivals left in the tourney.

It was all fun and games when caulifags thought their OC tier characters could beat Gohan but now they seriously believe they stand a chance against CHADku, will their delusions ever end?

Plis! Post u6 girls lewds!

you can only pick one

No. They will pick fights with anyone, and probably continue to do so long after U6 gets erased.

Surprised this hasnt been posted yet.

Surprising how the third one is actually good.

We get two filler arcs(Saiyan related) then moving back to the main story with a mini arc introducing Uub. After that's down we prep for the Demons.

>10% Vegeta
>still believing they aren't that predictable

Vegeta is going to outlast at least 18 and Piccolo.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ-IV5Le3Dg

Kale is not for lewd.

>Vegeta is going to outlast at least 18 and Piccolo.

Not so fast.

I had the opposite effect. I've grown to hate them. They're the worst written characters (that have screentime) in DBS and consistently get asspull powerups for no reason whatsoever other than fanservice. It's getting to the point where if they become actual regular characters I really just might drop the anime entirely and pray Toyotaro just handles them better.

I can go further beyond if you'd like

So Kefla's eyes really are like that when she goes Super Saiyan?

How did that fatass of Champa even got considered to be a GoD? Was he chosen at a time where there was no powerful fighters in U6 or what?

4 with open vest and Cauli's tube top would be perfect

kek

>fusion fodder

jesus christ i hope this ever stops

Already perfect according to Hit

Kefla is LOVE
Kefla is LIFE
Kefla a CUTE
A CUTE

I LOVE KEFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY KEFLA-SAN

I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

"I'm gonna eat that fucking donut"

>Kefla is LOVE
>Kefla is LIFE
>Kefla a CUTE
>A CUTE
>I LOVE KEFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
>I'M GOING TO MARRY KEFLA-SAN
>I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
Pathetic.

t. Tyrone Magnus

When U6 is erased I'll shit on Kale/Caulifags so hard the thread will be unusable for weeks.

What's this for Heroes?

This. These few weeks are just a calm before the fucking storm.

Reminder that this is a true Saiyan family.

And what about Cauli?

>Caulifla will be knocked off next week for sure says increasingly nervous man for the 18th time

Based Yamcha standing by his bro Vegeta

>goku still dating vegeta

goku is a male slut and jiren is the new hotness

>thereby increasing the magnitude of whiplash when they inevitably get resurrected and spotlighted in the next arc/movie

Yes and also next week we get a new manga chapter.

There was nothing wrong with hakai Goku, copying powerful techniques is something that Goku and Tenshinhan have doing since the beginning.

The average Caulifag: A fucking virgin

i posted this in other thread, my prediction for when it gets to last 5 minutes

>o-out in the next week, guys, i swear!

Damn. That bulge.

Nobody cares about your autistic Frieza Kaioken meme

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> trying their hardest but not winning
> requires teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a base stat!
Then what? It's about simply learning to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily because they are Saiyan-hybrids.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

thats not even my final form

>copy/pasting this into the new thread to white knight OC tier waifu
The state of these fucking virgins

To be fair, what else is left to do with Caulifla at this point?
They've exhausted her so much that they've literally turned her into a different character.

She's unironically starting to grow on me

Caulivirgins trying this hard

>CHADku
Please. Most he can use Kaioken is 20 times. The true monkey king doesn't have such a small limit

Kefla rule 34 when

>Tfw like Caulifla but hate Kale
Anyone else? I think she'd be a better character if she wasn't saddled with Tumblroly

U6 saiyan's arms should be at least like this

This was actually updated

Nice argument

Still mad that you "mary sue" memers got BTFO'd last thread?

No, really? Kale is the most hated character on the show.

if you have to try this hard to convince everybody that your character isnt shit then it probably is shit

Let me take care of that

>doesn't understand perspective

Good. I was under the impression it was the other way around.

freeza can do any kaioken he wants because he cant withstand a fucking vacuum in space

>tfw when best girl will forever be vilified by spics and insecure beta males due to actually behaving like a saiyan
Sad, but it's the price she must pay for being the best. She's the Jesus of U6 saiyans, taking all the hate so that others can thrive.

their arms are ok, they need more bunda tho

Stop defending your waifu like a fucking virgin, user

Sorry it's a package deal. Either you like them both or hate them.

one of us

just give me what I asked for

no bullshit

Don't tell me what to do, dog. I have been affirmed, my viewpoint is unshakable.

It's actually pretty simple. What's confusing is how many retards there are.

They are either speed-watchers or hold Caulifla to a much higher standard.

>beta males
You mean like ?
And this is coming from a Caulifag.

>cant even into perspective

Keep coming with these amazing arguments

Really tingles the noggin

J-Joke is on you, Kakarotto! A-According to Toyotaro my strength multiplies with my anger. I even blew up two Merged Zamasus in the m-manga!

wtf I love Caulifla now

too much boobs

what's her official cup size?

>wanting to fuck and marry girl is beta
t. Underage virgin who doesn't know that the nuclear family is the best option for a stable society