Why are fat anime girls such a rarity Sup Forums?

why are fat anime girls such a rarity Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bu.edu/themovement/2011/05/29/the-fats-on-fire/
nytimes.com/2008/06/13/world/asia/13fat.html
snopes.com/politics/medical/metabolaw.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japs don't like fatties.

Because fat people are disgusting. And I am allowed to say that because I am fat.

Alright you big fuck, let me tell you what fat girls are for.

Fat people are ugly and subhuman. They lack willpower and self control. They derive their enjoyment from basest of sources, sheer consumption.
I should know, I am fat.

Nobody likes fat people.

They exist solely to burn the fat off and become fit!

Fatties are ugly.

>loses weight
>boobs still huge
this is NOT how it works

Another reason why 2d is better then 3d

I'm chubby and not even I like fat people

The fatter you get the more you hate fat people, until the point where you're so fat that you have to force yourself into thinking fat people are great or you'd just kill yourself.

fats are not natural

this is how the sjews get in Sup Forums

dont fall for this putrid shit

Nobody cares about fat people.

This. Being fat should be illegal and there should be high calorie tax.

Because my fetish is only for the select few patricians out there. It may not be the real Kirigri, but my dik doesn't care.

because its fucking ugly

You need to know where to look.

Look at the girls from Keijo and Hanako from P4
That's what Japan thinks Fat people look like

There is this one twitter comic that will get a physical release next year.

They were bigger in her MAXIMUM form. I agree they would shrink a little more, but the only way they'd become not huge is if she had shit genetics and didn't have large breasts anyway.

You can see in her blimp phase, they still have proper shape, not just fatty breast flaps like some dry terrain mammoths sport on their profusely rotund physicality.

meant to reply to

yeah but she's super fucking cute and a tad more T H I C C than just fat.

Japs love thick women as of the last 3 to 4 years.

T H I C C >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fat/Obese/Unhealthy/Slovenly/Slobbish/Disgusting

We have fat fantasy races manga now so there's that.

Slim girls getting plump with weight gain >>>>> actual fatties. I just have a thing for poochy bellies on anime women.

I see fat anime girls popping up more often recently.

Because the market for them is very niche.

THICC requires more than just big tits and ass though, a meaty midriff is required. Otherwise all you have is a generic hourglass figure which is not THICC.

>implying cowtits = fat

Yeah because she totally look like OP image right.

I feel like the majority of you retards have no idea what fat and thicc mean.

She's chubby at best and super cute. too skinny for OP's degeneracy

Same as above

I agree but there is a slippery slope there, one OP already slid down face first engorging himself by sucking up all the grease on the way down as it funneled into his slovenly maw.

Then he got stuck because overly fat people are fucking useless and need help.

Yeah I know, but that was the first pic I could find

Why do you like plump girls, Sup Forums?

a. Fat People are disgusting to look at
b. Japan has no fatties
c. Both
d. other

I do

Fat animu chicks suck. Fattening up canonical thin animu girls is supreme patrician taste.

d. Rectangles are easier to draw than circles

>Japan has no fatties
Wrong
>c
Thick and plump girls in mainstream anime has been a steadily more occurring phenomena since Senran Kagura got popular and the Valkyrie Drive anime showed up.

But isn't that mean to make fit anime girls get super soft and fat? Why would you do this?

d. artists would rather draw what they like instead of pandering to a minority

2D>3D
Fat is just 3D but more so.

Wow are you some kind of genius?

I had no idea that Sup Forums hates fat girls so much

>wrong
Not really. Japan's obesity rate is only 3.5%, which is one of the lowest in the world. They have zero tolerance for fat people.
>Those who stray beyond the state-mandated waistlines are required to attend counseling and support sessions. Local governments and companies that don't meet specific targets are fined, sometimes quite heavily.

Source?

They passed that law in 2008. Seems to be working well.
bu.edu/themovement/2011/05/29/the-fats-on-fire/
nytimes.com/2008/06/13/world/asia/13fat.html

Non-consensual scenarios make expansion art even better.

I'm not fat and I would have you thrown on the fire to be used as fuel if I was given the chance. Is that okay?

only applies to citizens between 45 and 74 years of age
has no bearing on fat anime girls
snopes.com/politics/medical/metabolaw.asp

Only girls should be allowed to be fat.

>Thick
>plump
>Using obese positive words
I was going to attach an image but I doubt that there is anything I have that could accurately represent my disgust. Die.

>Not really
Wrong.

You are retarded.

It actually is in Japan. Unless you need to be fat for a professional reason, such as a sumo wrestler, you cannot go over a certain waistline size.

I believe it's something like 33 inches for men and 35 inches for women.

Companies have to do that measurement. If a person goes over this threshold, she will be given diets and exercises after three months. After six months, they get a full eating re-education.

If companies fail to enforce that in their employees, they get fined.

That's for companies only I think.
The fat jav industry is hige there and fat maid cafes are common. Not to mention soaplands with fat girls.

Because people between 45 and 74 years of age are statistically most likely to be obese in Japan, so yes. Japan and South Korea have a pretty no-nonsense attitude to fatties in general.

But why?

Yes, it is only for companies and for people between 40 and 74.

China can be like that too.
>yfw gwailos are so fat they need special stores

Fat is tolerable until it starts deforming the face. Then it becomes completely disgusting.

shit tier fetish desu

What's that I hear? Oh it's your old friend! Cardiac arrest-kun!

This

Don't forget Diabetes-chan and Cancer-san.

Hero Hero Tom stuff selling says otherwise.

>Cardiac arrest
>2D

>no argument so he tries to bring up unrelated real world shit into 2D

What the fuck man? 33 inch waistline maximum? That's fucking nothing.

The Nips tend to be smaller and shorter than Euros/Americans.

My ningen.

>not wanting a girl who willingly puts up weight for you

There are sweet spots, but they musn't be overstepped.

We kind of already covered "it's hideous".

I like fat girls. But we've been getting them more recently in anime and manga. I'm not complaining, it's a lot better than it used to be.

Nikuko is a miracle of the universe.

It's really pretty refreshing to have fat girls in manga who are actually cute. I used to have to rely on fanart for that.

Not in 2D, faggola.

>we've been getting them more recently in anime and manga.
globalist propaganda

STICC > THICC

Actually it's more mainstream in manga than you think:

>Naruto features the Achamichi Clan where Choji and his daughter is fat. Also Anko got fat for some stupid reason. At least the Achamichi clan have a reason to be fat

>Bleach has a fat female character named Kirio Hikifune who was talked about in the Turn Back the Pendulum flashback and featured as a Zero Squad memeber in the Final Arc. She prefers to be fat than skinny too.

>One Piece features Ms. Valentine who can change her weight to be light as a feather or heavy as a an entire ship. However, if you want physical fat, Boa Marigold (sister to Boa Hancock) fattened herself up for her fighting style.

>Emi Isuzu from Tenjou Tenge is fat so she can hide her knives in the folds of her fat and seemingly slim herself down.

Although I do GREATLY question why Momo from MHA isn't fat. Her power is literally "I make objects and weapons from my body fat".

>nikuko
>pochaco/sonico
>Uno Makoto

the anime doesn't do her justice LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING LOVE HANDLES!

the fucking back boob is so strong here too damn

Not played but is that the timeline where the trap is female?

Not enough fat doujin artists, so not enough fat doujin artists going legit and making fat manga, so not enough fat manga getting made into fat anime.

Because maybe God hasn't forsaken us just yet.

>Uno Makoto
But that's thicc FUTA!

Has he made anything new?

I think he quit. I heard he got married or something.

Well that sucks.

I hope Meth inspires other fat fetish artists yo go legit.

Japan has a 2% obesity rate

That artist isn't Meth. And several have tried at it before he was ever a figure in the doujin circles for this sort of thing.
True but they're getting fat too, just at a far slower rate than other first world countries in the West. I mean fuck, look at the average bust and waist size of Japanese today and compare that with 50 years ago.

>America is ~40%
>Britain/Aussieland/Canada is ~30%
>pretty much every other western country is >20%
>Japan and South Korea are

Fatties are a mistake.

Brits are definitely like 35% at this point. And Mexico has overtaken the world as being the most obese country in the world since 2013. Which isn't surprising given almost half of American citizens who are obese are Hispanics.

Hanekawa really let herself go.