Sigh

>Sigh
Don't do that.

>Don't do that.
Sigh

>shout loudest
>become hokage

and anbu should have finished sasuke themselves right after itachi fucked off

Danzo had the be the most useless piece of shit in the whole series. He literally did nothing right and only caused more problems due to him being a paranoid bitch that was scared to die even tho he said that was his destiny. To die.

Itachi could have fucking destroyed the village by himself if they did that.
If the Third Hokage had to sacrifice his life just to seal Orochimaru's arms, no one could fucking do shit to Itachi.
Retard.

>saved the village from any outside threats
>never asked for recognition
>useless
The true hokage desu

>most ninja like
>not itachi

>Sigh
Sigh...

Being autistic is not very ninja-like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>most ninja like character

more like the most politician like character. pretty annoying and useless too, as if it wasn't already bad enough that nobody liked him

I liked him! He was badass

i meant that nobody within the story liked him or wanted him as hokage. he got cucked by the 3rd and 5th because nobody agreed with him and thought he was just a slimy politician

Go to bed Sasuke

>...
Don't do that

Danzo was as much forest wizard as the rest of the autists

>Had a sharingan
>Then an arm full of sharingan

fucking terrible

But a ninja is supposed to function like a politician: engage in deception, and work behind the scenes to ensure that the village remains safe. Danzo just happens to be in a world where ninjas like Naruto can't separate their private lives from their work. They always gotta bring work home.

It was a cool fight though

naruto was literally just a show about people stealing each others magical eyeballs

>sigh

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

That's because the Uchihas weren't characters. They were either pawns, or tools for war.

>Fuck off you cancerous Narutards
Sigh

>SighDon't do that

>had one of the strongest summonings
>killed by an edgy teen

Worst of Naruto > best of One Piece

Well, the Hiruzen and Tsunade were also the worat Hokage of them all.

He was the most realistic desu. In a world where keeping secrets it's hard as fuck, he did some pretty solid actions to keep the village safe. He wasn't neccesarily a villain, but his methods were pretty fucked.

I really hope we see more of the Narutoverse politics in Boruto.

>Hiruzen
>worst kage
Shit taste

He killed messenger-kun. His death was sealed by karma.

>Sigh

Back to your containment subreddit, you underaged Narutards

Now that i think, during Foo/Torune x Obito fight, Foo tried to use the Shintenshin no Jutsu while hanging on the side of a pillar. So if he actually had managed to land the jutsu, would that mean his body would fall 10m down into the water and kill him, right?

There's no politics in post Fourth War Naruto. The Hokage functions more like a village mayor in a densely populated city instead of strongest ninja in the land. Boruto destroyed the mythical elements of Naruto.

>newfags can’t sigh properly
>newfags think sighing is reddit
Lmao @ this thread desu senpai

Not really, the Mist arc gave signs that not everyone is willing to join the alliance, plus we only know that the 5-Great Nations are part of it. In the last arc it was said that the Daimyou of a country that now i forgot the name, weren't really happy with the peace between those nations. Maybe they're gonna explore that, people who really got fucked with the peace between the superpowers.

Boruto is never going to explore that because war is bad in the Narutoverse. Naruto worked his whole life to make sure that the world achieved peace.

It's not the first time there's a villain with an arm full of eyehax

Nice reddit spacing

Yep in fact the whole sharingan-thing seems like a blatant copycat of crimson eyes in samurai deeper kyo

but bro the third hokage was god of shinobi..

plus orochimaru was a student of his and prob found it hard to fight him emotionally

He's badass

It's exactly so really.

>>saved the village from any outside threats
Like what? We know he created enemies for the leaf pretty good, but we never heard of him ending a threat.
>>never asked for recognition
Because he accomplished zelch, and if anyone had looked closely at his record he would have gotten executed for treason.
>>useless
Yep, him and Hiruzen are utterly useless kages that made shit of things.
>The true hokage desu
Maybe to brainlets.

Delete this.

Notice how its always the "immortal" characters or the characters with many lives that always have to die over or and over again because they are expendable in that way.

I'm sure they were willing to die if it meant killing Obito.

Torune would have caught the body I guess?Or maybe he counted on Obito/Madara to avoid the fall. Or better, if he had fallen to his death then Foo would live in Obito's body and Obito would be dead.

Cool fight either way for once.