Sup Forums draws: Jojo, DIO's World Part 10

Previous thread: Previous works:
imgur.com/a/gxASK/layout/horizontal#0
imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ

For those who are new to this whole thing, please, be sure to read the OP from the previous thread to be sure you understand everything.
-
To anyone else, here we are again. I deleted every completed panel from pic related to make things easier, but you still have to take your panels from here: imgur.com/a/ACCSe

Also, I need updates from the anons working on 2.0, 2.1, 7.1 and 8.9, let me know if you're still working on those. 3.0, 3.1 and 7.5 are also claimed, but I know these people are indeed working on their edits.

And... I think there's not much to say. We have 17 unclaimed panels, ready for anyone to claim them. If you already did three and want to do a fourth one, ask before doing anything.
-
Done: 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.10, 2.11, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.7, 3.8, 4.,0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.1, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.5, 6.9, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.6, 8.2, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, 9.7, 9.8, 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Claimed: 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 7.1, 7.5, 8.9

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/75R3Gtb.png
i.imgur.com/1rGRG2b.png,
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump
I'm not contributing this time, feels weird. Still, I can't wait for the final result

>Looking at what's left
>Trying to figure out what panel a friend had claimed
It's pretty fun.
7 point whatever that split panel here, and I'm up all night.
Hope 2.0 becomes unclaimed.

I think Doc is doing 7.5, or at least I'm almost sure it was him who claimed it. And 7.6 was already done, here

I want to take another panel but my art program is bugging out and the only other thing I have is ms paint

>and the only other thing I have is ms paint
That's not a problem, man. Do the best you can with the tools you have.

Also, claiming 7.0 for myself. A silly idea needs to be done.

Working on 7.1 and 8.9

Why don't we try guessing what kind of /jojo/ posters people are based on their panels?

I'll take 3.6.

You are kind of guy who posts Garik's art.

Silly idea finished.

That is me, user. The Speed King Side anyway, but I did some touch ups on things like the tassels.
Probably help fund /y/'s translate of the Chrono doujin.
>
I've posted mine too much.

Rocknigger-poster, disgusting Terence/Ciofag.

Good to know, I hope to see your panels tonight!

0.K!

I think Doc is working on the Star Platinum side, let's see if he delivers tonight. I'd like to see the completed 7.5 - 7.6 before going to sleep.
-
Done: 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.10, 2.11, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.7, 3.8, 4.,0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.1, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.5, 6.9, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.6, 8.2, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, 9.7, 9.8, 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Claimed: 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 3.6, 7.1, 7.5, 8.9

>Probably help fund /y/'s translate of the Chrono doujin.
I was the thread OP.

I rarely/never post Terence in the main threads, unless the actual Terencefag is about. (They don't have a tablet currently, But they are vastly better artist than me.)
There is nothing wrong with posting Rocks, user. Better than Flandre posting.
Fucking christ.
So what actually happened? I kept seeing the thread being bumped and then it appeared on Panda as a commission. Did you guys do a pool or did someone have mercy on you? It's a big one.

8.0 please.

More like nothing right. I bet you don't like large fries either. You fucking...

The translator made a GoFundMe page for it. We got a few people to chip in but I still ended up paying half of it anyway (1 dollar a page roughly)

Actually nevermind I forgot I had done 3.8, I really don't want to repeat a situation where I did a different B/W panel. I didn't do the second Jobin panel but I think now three may be too much.

I'll take one 5.2 with a medium fry

3.6 is free? I'll do it, then.

I actually can't stand fries IRL. Too dry for me. I usually get carrot sticks or a salad bag with my fast food.
That's pretty cool. I knew Chrono was pretty popular but I didn't expect enough of a pool to make over a hundred at least.
One of the people I badger for the odd translations has started charging for DJ translations. Makes me wish I took Nip in school sometimes.

You are my natural enemy.

>spoiler
I should have known a Rock Human was browsing these threads.
Get out of my sight before I hunt you down.

I bet you don't even like them crunchies.

Delivering.

2.3 is mine now

What have I done?!
What?! I'm human! I just go to a different country during summer/hockey breaks! That's all!
Nice digits.
Who keeps leaving all these damn trampolines everywhere?

I'll have 7.5 done probably in a couple of hours; I'm just taking it slow.

the killer joshuu isn't a panel I just made it and still think it's kinda funny

Delivering my autistic attempt to simulate cracked Earth, feel free to make a better version

Finding someone actually willing to translate it was toughest part by far. In my case I don't anyone would of translated it for free even if they really really liked the material. I got lucky though since the translator was a barafag who browses /y/, I think Oldseph was one of his former husbandos as well which is probably why he gave it a shot.

>kira and nut
Which fucking mosaic was that

Wait a damn second, you're the lemon guy from the Italian mosaic? I love you.

He explained that on the spoiler, dude.

shit i never even saw the spoiler, i must be blind

limes are better.

I'm not the guy that posted the mile-long lemon shitpost, but he's a really good friend of mine. I made that series of panels to poke fun at him.
Fuck you and your cancerous citrus

>This was 2 years ago.

>this was 2 years ago

Okay, finished.

0.K, do your best!

>a couple of hours
Perfect, I'll probably be awake for at least three hours.

Thanks for your work!
-
Done: 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.10, 2.11, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 4.,0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.5, 6.9, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.6, 8.0, 8.2, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, 9.7, 9.8, 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Claimed: 2.0, 2.1, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 7.1, 7.5, 8.9

Give me that 5.0

7.1 done

i dont get it

Here it is: i.imgur.com/75R3Gtb.png

bump before going to bed

6.7 is mine.

Claiming 6.8

>We have a 2007 and 2017 meme in the same chapter.
It doesn't feel like a decade.

You should replace SP with a pickle. Or don't it's not my panel.

ATTENTION: You can officially claim a 4th panel now if you want.
-
Well. it's time for me to fo to bed. But before that, I give you the updated image with only the unclaimed panels, and you can take them from there now. Also, that user who claimed 2.0 and 2.1 two days ago, has 10 hours to say something before I unclaim those panels. Every other claimed panel is, I think, being done right now. Finally, keep this thing alive while I'm not here, this time I'd prefer to finish everything on this thread.
-
Thanks for your great work!
-
Claimed: 2.0, 2.1, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 7.5, 8.9

I will probably post an updated version of 7.5 later, and I'm sure 7.6 will want to update their side as well.

What kind of battle cry is Speed King meant to have and why is it [autistic screeching]

Posting 2.0 and 2.1 soon, typesetting atm

Finished 2.0 and 2.1. Too much?

It's nice to see best dad.

I worked hard on this panel last year for the mosaic that never happened I'm not letting it go to waste

Posting 6.6

Are you the guy who drew the decapitated naked lady?

Yes, since I have no knowledge about jojo, I try to stick to panels that aren't as relevant.

Delivering 3.0!

You broke the continuity rule but it's good

>This was the very next post after I went to sleep.
As always.
>Already masked.
ah for Schmidtts sake..
Anyway, since I couldn't in my adjusted version I touched up some with some b/ding, Re-did some of the speed lines that got eaten. Tried to not be intrusive.
All good to go I suppose.
Jesus user. No wonder why Rykiel dresses like a cow.
Damn, you delivered.

>Anyway, since I couldn't in my adjusted version I touched up some with some b/ding, Re-did some of the speed lines that got eaten. Tried to not be intrusive.
Everything was made from scratch and put up on separate layers. It can probably fit in once I edited some things.
Besides, I waited for you so I can also include my own changes.

Thank you, and I had permission to break guideline.

>Everything was made from scratch and put up on separate layers. I
That's what I had including a cleaned background The point was more that the bottom layers were on certain mods but you know how they work when it's transparent underneath. I'm not too bothered. I'm just moanign because it's early morning.
>Besides, I waited for you so I can also include my own changes.
Yeah, I apologise.I was going to stay up but I got pissed at the Knights, and went to bed. I totally forgot. Do you need to, it's all good..

I guess we're done then.

I've always had a thing for femDio, can we have more?
those eyes man

In the morning I might add some blood to one of her hands, possibly along with a splatter on her.

Yeah, I like drawing the crazy/tired eyes. I'd have included them in the other panel that I did this chapter, but the face was too small for me to do much.

Claiming 3.2.

love your pannels
I want female DIO to have my children

Delivering 3.1

Y'all like this dabb

Perfect. And see, we can be the 2.5%~
I thought it was Valentine when I scrolled down. It's missing Lucy's 90 degree angled tits though.

Claiming 8.4
Expect some ancient meme.

8.3 claimed

based hairposter

Deliveroo

Alright, it's time for an update. Reminder that you can claim a 4th panel if you want, we only have five unclaimed panels.
-
Magnificent work, I need to do more split panels. Collaborations between two artists are always interesting.

Great job! I hope to see you on the next chapters, I like your style.

I promise you it'll be used. If everything goes right, we should finish this chapter tonight (in european timezone, I mean)

Thanks for your work!

I want female DIO to sexually harass me.

0.K, do your best!

Simple, but good.

I recognize that filesize.

I'm ashamed to not recognize those arms. Which stands are supposed to be?

Ancient memes were better in every way.
-
Claimed: 3.2 and 8.9, still waiting for them.

Stone Free and Under World.
Sorry;;

Nah, it's my fault. I should've recognized them.
It's been a long time since I read Stone Ocean.

I'll do something with 10.7

>Collaborations between two artists are always interesting.
They are if they know what they're doing.

Shade throwing isn't cool, dude.

Here: i.imgur.com/1rGRG2b.png, because Sup Forums won't let me upload images right now.

I'm dropping 8.9, I think from now on I will only be able to do one panel at most.

Going to have to drop 3.2. I overslept and now my whole schedule is fucked.

>it won't be done today

bump

I'll take 8.1 as my fourth panel

Here it is.
Did you know Waluigi is uncircumcised?