"Hillary, That Crazy Bitch" KimDotCom

Drops Big Red Pill Deep State Business
youtube.com/watch?v=5jzQkITDCJk

Attached: kimdotcom1-580x358.jpg (580x358, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB73F4AgW74
youtu.be/aKC51CZ6sKc
youtube.com/watch?v=QTcL6Xc_eMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, so I haven't watched the vid and I seriously don't plan to, but my prediction is that this is goddamned nothing, yet again.

And fuck this fucking guy who I actually somewhat respect, but fuck him in the ass and double-fuck you for posting this, you fucking monkey nigger kike swine faggot.

Attached: ItsBeautiful.jpg (250x219, 23K)

get some mental health

FYI I wouldn't have posted this unless it was good. Yes, most of you know the truth about the topics he covers in this video, EXCEPT most of you do not know that the DNC, the democrats, is running a long list of former cia and nsa employees. Jimmy Dore covered this too. See who is running in your district willing to pass more laws restricting your free speech and access to the net.

CIA Agents Running As Democrats In 2018 Elections

youtube.com/watch?v=uB73F4AgW74

Great contribution.

you fcs make me hate the US

There's one running for the Democrat nomination in my Congressional district. Not only is she a "former" national security operative, she is also trans and somewhat attractive. It's getting weird out there.

She's a disgusting whore, you fat fuck. She belongs in the ground, under you. You're all trash. Eat shit fatty fuck fuck, you dumb nigger.
>the NSA has her emails
>that's a bullet in your head

pictures?

just STFU and watch the fucking vid. you poser.
the ever elusive based leaf. rare.

Alexandra Chandler, a former Naval intelligence officer.

Attached: 3rd mass.jpg (301x300, 29K)

Wake me up when you drop a bombshell FOR REAL

>kimdotcom

Why even talk about this fat attention seeking fuck anymore? He never, ever has anything important to say. He's hyped himself up a billion times talking about how he's going to drop some kind of huge truth bomb and it's always fucking nothing.

Stop giving this fat fuck attention.

KIM DOTCOM giving many speeches no clue = boring fame seeker BS

yikes and yuck!

>4
he had proof on and of Seth Rich, but no one wanted it in Congress and you didn't seem to care either

>Naval
>intelligence
pick one

he's got more subs than you so he can reach out to plenty of normies
he is also looking to start a new platform to replace twitter, how is that not a good thing?
Seems that a lot of his money is tied up in the courts after the US invaded his home, he won the case now he has to get it all back. The courts are slow, this shit takes time.

jew, the post

Kim is amazing

Yeah I'm sure he did, and I'm sure he has proof of all the other dumb shit he claims.

Remember during the election when he said he had a "foolproof" way of obtaining Hillary's deleted emails? And he was going to drop it after a few days? And then it turned out his solution was politely asking the NSA to pretty please divulge it to the public? Le epic hacker man.

Fuck off, he doesn't have jack shit. He is a hype machine that blows nothing but hot air.

Well it gets boring to have some claims & then Nothing.

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

wikileaks has them why don't yougo read them
and try and keep up

>0
agree!
what's taking Trump so long?

Trumps playing a war of attrition and will knock down the queen last.

2 deep staters fired so far being Comey and McCabe ;)

Attached: 1515032751910.jpg (1475x1575, 362K)

the video is saying what most here already know - but he did a good job of being concise and summarizing the topics, he added the DNC running ex-CIA which most people here are unaware of and it's a short and easy video to share with the broader public. There are no claims of anything earth shattering for Sup Forums faggots other than a laugh at calling Hillary a bitch, it's something to share with normies to help wake them up.

Attached: 1491362750639.jpg (645x729, 118K)

What would compel someone to unironically believe that russia hack the election and that putin owns trump? I have been waiting for years for a semi-logical explanation.

>0

I think if he takes her down it will destroy the entire DNC, not that there's anything worth persevering since they are all owned by the banks, but the banks also own the RNC, they need both parties, even if weak, to keep the people stupid and hold the power.

Trump bought you a little more time to organize the revolution

or we could forget about it and fatty gets a fucking job

he's not taking anyone down you retard mother fucker, you're worse than him.

No republicans are owned by the banks as the dems are owned by the deep state. Watch kims video.
2 eliminated already ;)

Q predicted this
I want to turn you into a hat
you faggot cunt nigger

Q is a larp and i don't understand your anger.

you will, eventually

yes we have learned the one who scream kike the loudest, he spray paints swastikas on the sides of buildings, is the always the kike.

This actually makes me like him

Attached: 1520316746998.jpg (768x960, 188K)

that's what people like (((you))) want

I'd honestly shoot you if you were near me

banks own both parties
just look at the SOT in every Admin

cause I'm your father

i'd still shoot you

Ok so what differs the deep state from say the Trump state?

The DNC = Deep State. This video covers that, from the same channel:
youtu.be/aKC51CZ6sKc

I fucked Kim Dotcom's fiance, AMA.

his fiance or his ex wife?

Attached: 1505394991388.png (600x751, 754K)

So the difference between deep state and Trump is just separate factions?

Elizabeth. The quest for gold from her would put the jews to shame.

Kim dotcom looks like Jim sterling's coke head older brother

The "Deep State" is basically just a euphemism for the full time employees of the federal government that have over the years infiltrated pretty much every agency and worked with private interests (bankers, weapons contractors etc) to rape all the money they can out of the american people while at the same time weakening our position in the world as part of the plans cooked up by Tavistock/CFR to have a one world government that can then fleece the entire planet they way they are fucking us. There's more to it than that, but that's the basic idea. Old money and secret societies running the show while politicians distract us on the stage.

Attached: 1521059341553.jpg (670x670, 32K)

9/10

>8
I'd still have you aborted or sell you to the gypsies

oh, kimmy. you had just started to shut up and let the people speak, and now this.

Attached: nigger_general.jpg (236x354, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QTcL6Xc_eMM

I took the Mrs to a date in a Fucking expensive restaurant in Auckland and WTF Kim is there.
This was around when he was pushing his internet-mana party pre-election.
Shake his hand and wish him well.
He finishes up and on his exit walks past my table, "You two look so in love I love it", walks out
After dinner, go to counter "Your meal is paid Sir"

Fugg, never got to Thank that Tank

Attached: Johnkey.jpg (776x1548, 355K)

kim's been pissing me off since seth rich started, but at least he's helping.. doing more for the cause than most Americans are... so have a cocaine bump COMPED COMPED.
bumps for all patriots fighting the good fight and Seth Rich.

Attached: COMPED.jpg (1244x871, 337K)

Ah so they planned to unleash the corporate technocracy upon the world and Trump is hindering their plans.

nice

Attached: 21514.jpg (473x329, 100K)

We just need to keep sharing shit like this and saturate the normies with redpills on the deep state until we can start mentioning (((other))) influences

Attached: 600BD35E-8EFA-466F-9B2B-1DFB78C28E1D.jpg (1280x872, 202K)

nice

exactly!

Attached: jakdc.png (633x327, 69K)

Anything else to know about the deep state? I know McCain is their front man and MIC is part of it.

"Former"
Once a spook, always a spook
It looks like the intelligence agencies are getting ready to take over the country

Serious question, is Wikileaks compromised by ((((them))))? Could this video be a potential disinfo? (Seems unlikely but is there anything I could be missing?)

Attached: akarin ambiguous.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Yes of course. They are working with Trump as well.

But im thinking since hes in my country right now he's sorta protected, I mean it could be a huge plot to have him act as if hes running away from Murica but it seems very unlikely an inefficient.

Whats the probability that this is truth? Is anything on Wikileaks obvious disinfo? Never really consulted wikileaks before except for the screenies of pizza gate emails

Deep state and Trump are both working for them. The only entity not working for them is Russian government, Iranian government NK and Syria and Cuba.

fuck off

Attached: ogac6.jpg (573x609, 44K)

>protected
Ohhhh boy have you got a hell of a lot to learn
Start by looking into what the 5 eyes really means and the NSA data storage
Nothing in NZ is protected

I mean protected in the sense that hes at least better here than in the states where he could disappear when walking to starbucks (not saying it couldn't happen here but would require much more effort on the part of the evil people)

he's a big guy

Hes pretty safe in NZ as the government isnt willing to hand over an innocent man whos only "crime" was sharing files.

Meme flag = Glowing CIA nigger

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)