Domestic Na Kanojo

It's over, Rui lost to the BGC (big gaijin cock).

>this time I won't tell you to stop

>Literally try to rape a girl
>She ends up with him

Weinstein was right

This was the same author as GE, right?
I don't know if this was good or bad, but I'm not risking it.

It's not her fault, how can Natsuo's tiny Jap body even compete?

yes. I read GE and this for quite a while, but I dropped it. I've read most of the chapters, I think. It was awful, just like GE. I don't know why, but they both got me hooked for some reason, it might be the beautiful design of the girls. Time that I'll never get back.

It's similar to GE but the characters are better and so is the art. It's overall more refined.

TL is like 50 chapters behind

>Meanwhile Alex has unloaded in her 30 times raw

Alex is beta
He didn't do anything

He actually devotes himself to her, unlike MC whose heart has a change of target every week, Guy Jean deserves it.

Whoa there, he tried to do it with love, it's good rape.

This shit manga is the same plot cycle with different characters every 30 chapters, I don't know how the fuck it's still publishing.

Drama fanfare, same with the previous series G.E Good Ending, there is an audience for it for sure. The first chapter even had the tagline "From the author who makes you feel with all this powerful emotions"

t. Natsuo

The author is a woman

Fuck this guy.

>Not reading the raw
Latest drama is her with the big sister.

The "master of realistic romance" or something like that too, if I remember well.

Rude

So it doesnt get better. Shouldve dropped it by now but i held out hope

>It's overall more refined.
Excuse me? It's literally the same back and forth drama, the only "more refined" part is that the characters have sex all quite often.

>It's literally the same back and forth drama, the only "more refined" part is that the characters have sex all quite often
Was there ever any other reason?

>I don't know how the fuck it's still publishing.
It's Shoujo maskerading as Shounen, simple as that, there must be a sizeable mixed fanbase in Japan keeping Sasuga Kei on the job, boys and girls consuming her her teen dramas.

Translations are so far behind that it's crazy. Natsuo and Rui have been together so long I've forgotten what the manga was like before they got together.

Can you read nip or are you just going off of raw panels?