If he’s innocent why doesn’t he just let Mueller clear his name?

If he’s innocent why doesn’t he just let Mueller clear his name?

Attached: 2FB05969-861B-4084-98BC-08060692A35F.jpg (800x1013, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2018/02/16/us-indicts-13-russians-alleged-election-tampering/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he gave him a year, and crossed the red line.

If you aren't a communist, why not just take the free helicopter ride?

Because they are looking for other 'crimes' that have nothing to do with the election or the Russians.

Fucking obvious at this point.

It's called a witch hunt.

>you should just stand by while they fabricate evidence against you

Deep down inside his supporters know he's not innocent. They just make up narrative as they go along. Theyre just embarrassed that they actually fell for his lies. Hes just your basic populist, said whatever during the campaign to get votes from the disenfranchised, the only thing true is that he wanted to reverse any of Obama's legacy. He will get impeached and arrested his organisation will be pulled apart for money laundering Russian oligarch money he will die in prison with a lot of his associates and go down as the worst political leader in the western world in modern history. His strongest supporters will be laughed at for the rest of their lives, which is what they're all panicking about now.

No wall
No Muslim ban
Israel first

trump is the #1 reason why nobody should ever take this board seriously. Retards in here couldn't have been more wrong about him if they tried.

13 Russian nationals arrested already as part of the probe. The writing is on the wall lad.

Because he is obviously guilty and even his followers do know he's guilty.

mueller keep pushing and trump is going to wreak you.

They seriously think everyone else is as stupid as they are. I've seen them try to argue Mueller is actually secretly investigating Hillary and Obama. Ok sure man that's why trump is today tweeting Mueller's investigation needs to end lmao

awesome evidence you posted

Mueller has the best prosecutors in the country while Trump has a C Grade lawyer team because he stiffed his past lawyers and nobody wants to work for him except the desperate trying to punch up.

They don't release hard evidence during an on going investigation dumbass

When did Meuller travel to Russia and arrest them?

Attached: 3563153612365554.jpg (960x678, 461K)

and what did they have to do with Trump?

Nothing.

And no I'm not a "Trump Supporter", I agree the man is woefully unqualified to be our president is also a total piece of shit human.

Just calling a spade a spade and telling like it is. The Trump-Haters can't even explain what supposed crime Trump committed during the election.

That's your hint.

>why doesn’t he just let Mueller clear his name
Because Mueller is running an open ended fishing expedition? The goal was never to "clear his name" the goal was to find a crime. Thus, it won't stop until Mueller is fired, or they create a crime.

They were arrested in the USA moron

google.com.au/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2018/02/16/us-indicts-13-russians-alleged-election-tampering/

I bet you're the sort of person who would show up to court without a lawyer. Hey I'm clearly innocent so the truth would come out naturally right?

You heard it here first lads the soyboys have won the day. So all us men with testicles should just get on with lying down and letting them remove DJT from office and at no point even consider any alternative course of action.

I guess we will find out soon won't we? :D

Mueller's enjoying the gravy train.

>we've been entertaining "russian meddling" for 2 years
>this is what you have
lmao at ur life

Attached: 1518805197641.png (736x186, 36K)

Indictment and arrested are two different things Aussie.

Attached: 1518543459720.png (215x215, 10K)

>indictments mean they're automagically arrested

Attached: 1471821768075.jpg (775x719, 94K)

Soy boys calling others soy boys

Attached: 1518585319208.png (561x344, 546K)

Nixon investigation took 4 years

They shilled for bernie lmao

Because he's let them run their shit since before the election and they have yet to find anything incriminating?

At this point given how much effort has gone into it (we know due to various leaks), I'm surprised he hasn't been removed due to conspiracy.

>Nixon investigation took 4 years
Nixon investigation had a specific goal. Mueller's investigation does not. You are drawing false equivalence.

And just ignore that in 1 year Mueller indicted 19 as part of his investigation. Including Trump's main business partner or the last decade manafort.

Yawn try harder

this one will take 8

Honest question, aren’t you soyboys exhausted after screaming nonstop ‘RUSSIA’ for two and a half years?

Yes he does it's officially on paper Mueller is tasked at finding relations between trump Russia for the election and even says any crimes he finds along the way. This is what happens when all you do is read Pol all day lmao

Oh right the group of twitter posters who spammed pro blm content.

>Including Trump's main business partner or the last decade

Attached: laughingbitches.png (449x401, 490K)

It's really not about the election, just all the money laundering and maybe sex crimes things way before the election.

Define "russian meddling" retard. That's not a crime. Investigate a crime or fuck off.

Professional lawyers lon NPR reckon it's more than half way done. And that obstruction of justice part is done now Mueller is lining up other charges. Just today Mueller sent a list of questions he's going to ask trump in an interview and this week he put subpeona on Trump's business. It's coming a long nicely thanks

Yep, manafort. Even lived with trump in Trump Tower for the last decade. Oh you weren't aware? :D

That's for Mueller to decide ;)

>That's for Mueller to decide ;)
Ok, hope he has fun getting done even dirtier than McCabe.

I didn't realise trumptards were so far behind on Mueller's progress :O!!!!

i will console you when nothing happens

You think indictments are arrests.
You literally do not know what the fuck you're even talking about.

so how do you know?

Kerry 2020

Mueller owes him for those cold nights on Brokeback Mountain

Attached: Screenshot_20171029-012923.jpg (2048x1239, 1.02M)

Yeah as if Mueller hasn't prepared for that scenario. In fact he's probably expecting it to happen.

Also trump can't fire Mueller without dealing with Rosenstein and sessions first so there's some warning time.

>13 Russian nationals arrested already as part of the probe.

russians that arranged anti-trump rallies and pro-hillary rallies.

So now an unelected prosecuter gets to decide what is and isn't a crime? Doesn't sound like a very legit method of pursing the law or justice. Almost sounds like what the News is always accusing the vodka niggers of doing.

Attached: images.png (276x183, 9K)

Shhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: Screenshot_20171029-011515.jpg (1978x1497, 1.64M)

People have plead guilty you fucking moron

>the goal was to find a crime.

that's half of it. The other half is to keep the Trump admin under surveillance because Trump si declaring war on the deep state.

Mueller doesn't write the laws hes just going to enforce them :)

Skull and Bones runs in the Deep State

Attached: Screenshot_20171030-132338.jpg (2048x1407, 677K)

guilty of what?

That just makes him tap them back twice as hard. Are they dumb?

Deep state is false abstraction made to justify him getting away with criminal behaviour. You fell for Alex Jones memes

Ask gates and manafort
>being this thick

Same same

Attached: Screenshot_20171030-132312.jpg (1734x1489, 1009K)

Nooo its the reptilians

Aussie are literally cock suckers. No wonder why we poo fuck their wife

I don't know why you keep trying to play against us. You lose every time.

Deep deep

Attached: Screenshot_20171029-013644.jpg (1290x1605, 916K)

Phew, and here I was thinking Aussies were all chads. Thanks loser.

Butt buddies all from same prep schools

Attached: Screenshot_20171031-125949.jpg (1201x1207, 637K)

Indians are the least desirable males on earth. Lower than Chinese, Arabs and even abbos. For every 1 indian with a white woman there is 1 billion that will get laughed at in their face for asking one on a date

That had NOTHING to do with Trump, you fucking moron.

Generations

Future director of CIA

Skull and Bones

Poppy Bush

Attached: Screenshot_20171031-124704.jpg (2032x1160, 830K)

I have literally never seen an Indian guy with white girl meanwhile Indian girls literally swoon white dudes really makes ya think

Suuuuuuure buddy

You know what I don't get about this deep state shit?

Why let Trump get elected in the first place if there some shadowy cabal thats REALLY controlling the government?

>let Mueller clear his name
Not even a hypothetical possibility. They'll drag this out until he's out of office or until they find and/or manufacture some bullshit to try and impeach him over.

Robert Fiske and Ken Starr spent 5 years investigating Whitewater until they managed to bait Clinton into lying about a blowjob.

Attached: noo.jpg (550x381, 35K)

By that photo logic so is blumpf

Lmao

Attached: images (6).jpg (471x312, 18K)

Not good

Attached: Screenshot_20171029-013302.jpg (2048x1489, 1.27M)

Said the shill for the 110,134th time in the last year and a half.

>Being this deluded

Christ you’re a fuckin loser lmao

Surrree buddy, isnt an argument.

Meuller's goal is not to clear his name.

You're so nervous. The desperation on Pol is palpable

Then do tell how they are then?

The same prosecutor who has been botching anthrax investigation

>Im tellin you, drumpth is finished

Said the shill for the 132,324th time.

Ok lads I'm off. Take caaare

Attached: 1517131597084.png (743x908, 533K)

okay, have fun in your next thread shill

No. I don’t really care about any of this. I just popped in and started reading your posts and they’re really cringy my man lmao. Don’t bother responding, cheers!

Flynn was a process crime and that confession is likely to get tossed out. Manafort's alleged crime took place before he worked for Trump.

>buying facebook advertising is a crime

Deep State wanted Nixon

JFK eliminated

RFK eliminated

Then George HW Bush becomes director of the CIA

Then president, then his son president, then almost his other son

Kerry and Mueller and Bush family are all connected

Then

Attached: Screenshot_20171031-124919.jpg (1979x1459, 825K)

Trump can fire anyone he is a head of executive branch. But he is not firing anyone retard. Fbi internal probe opr fired mccabe why are you jidf not showing your real flag

Because they don't have 100% control. Yet.

Heh heh heh

Attached: Screenshot_20171031-125015.jpg (1925x1108, 855K)

Lmao the absolute state of outsourced shariablue shills

Nothing to do with 2016 election

Because you need to get out of your basement.

>And no I'm not a "Trump Supporter", I agree the man is woefully unqualified to be our president is also a total piece of shit human.
Sure thing, Piotr.

24 post by this ID already gawd

(((((( we)))))))

>Because they don't have 100% control. Yet.

They do, but preserving the illusion of democracy is more important in the long-term than whether Trump is president for a few years or not.

Poo in the fucking loo, Trumpturd.