GET RID OF PUTIN

Putin is going for his fucking 4th term 24 fokin years lets work on NOT getting him relected thanks in advance anons

Attached: putin.jpg (660x371, 24K)

There isn:t much you can do short of a killing

Attached: illust_67019664_20180317_215758.png (1010x1695, 1.25M)

Too bad for you NSA-kike, not gonna happen.

Once the beast AI is ready, the world doesn't need leaders anymore.

And I'm fine)))

Just voted for Putin.

Attached: 46753637.jpg (400x400, 23K)

So, what is wrong with the poutine?

What's wrong with Putin being president?

Putin hasn’t been all that bad, fucking millennial don’t remember who used to run Russia(USSR)
I’ll take Purim over Stalin or Khrushchev any day.

Nice.

if putin doesnt get elected who is going to write my checks
checkmate athiests

Cool

>GET RID OF PUTIN
We must understand that ALL those here on Sup Forums who are against Putin are homos who hate Putin because Putin is not giving LGBT same stupid freedoms
as America and West gave them, and we see what LGBT did with those countries with those societies.
picture related

Attached: Defective humans_LGBTQ.jpg (1280x854, 213K)

And who do you proposal replace him? Much of Russian politicians are either Jews or hardcore communists that want to bring back the Bolshevik revolution and bring total war across the world.

Putin is quite the lesser of all evils in Russian politics unfortunately other than that Russian woman stripper.

Attached: 1520649257170.jpg (1920x1080, 821K)

>Putin is going for his fucking 4th term 24 fokin years

Putin it to the Jews! 4 more years! 4 more years!

>Russian politicians
>hardcore communists

Attached: 1513424629610.jpg (861x483, 379K)

We need to hijack Russia's voting machines and elect Hillary Clinton.

This

Attached: 78A75BD7-21AB-41C4-B6EB-555E11A42F28.jpg (528x543, 61K)

Fuck off Jew

>CIA niggers can't figure out a way to get him out of power
>think Sup Forums will be dumb enough to help them

Attached: 1519796125467.png (480x466, 139K)

6, he changed it recently.

Yeah no

Shouldn't you think about healing your wrist, Hillary?

Attached: IMG_7607.jpg (662x420, 25K)

You're fucking American, faggot. Let Russians worry about who they pick as a leader.
Putin ain't doing too bad considering he pulled them from a third world communist failure back to being a world power.
Unsurprisingly, the people in his country actually like him.

Did he actually poison that British guy? If it was just 'soviet-era' wouldn't hundreds of millions of people have had access to it?

Where is the evidence that Putin ordered the hit on this guy?

Is Putin /ourguy/? It's hard to tell sometimes...

^THIS^
GREAT POST

Attached: main-qimg-27618193-c.jpg (1024x682, 89K)

Seems like an obvious Mossad job.
Not sure why the Kremlin would go out of their way to assassinate someone in the UK using a method that would be traced directly back to them.
Granted, Putin waving his dick around at UK and the EU is still within the realm of possibility.

>Putin is going for his fucking 4th term
Why you are so mad, user?

Attached: XdEprpk.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Hello my frend from in 2ch
Its my sup for you

Attached: IMG_20180318_092847.jpg (3120x4160, 951K)

((())))

>Why you are so mad, user?
Here is the reason,

I just can't see why they would kill some guy in the UK who is pretty much a nobody (ex-spy granted, but still nobody super important). If it was so easy to trace why would they even attempt it? It seems to me leftist media is doing what the right wing was during the 60s and 70s, making Russia out to be this big boogyman. Putin doesn't even seem that bad, not some crazy scary dictator or anything, the West should be trying to make amends with him not fucking demonize him.

All media that demonize Russia unnecessarily should hang.

Do it, OP

Attached: An hero Apu.jpg (657x527, 69K)

Nice job user.

Attached: путин1..jpg (1280x710, 139K)

>>think Sup Forums will be dumb

Attached: 1450605696320.jpg (300x296, 18K)

so you are saying......and I'm just speculating here but interfere in the russian election?

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

implying electing new president or new goverment every 4 or 5 years is better.
By the time they are done with all bureaucracy and shit and ready to do actual work its time for a new election and new goverment and another round of bullshit

>All media that demonize Russia unnecessarily should hang.

You should hang. You're a traitor to the West, ching chong chongching.

>the media arent pushing war with russia for someone else's obvious benefit.
hmmmmmm. What are your feelings of the media portrayal of mommar ghadaffi.

>What are your feelings of the media portrayal of mommar ghadaffi

The only relevant portrayals are the obituaries.

Shiiiiit how did I not see it. Russia clearly hacked the US election. Fuuggg I bet they also made me make memes demonizing Hillary Clinton. Better give Putin a call and ask him where my Fucking money is.

Yes of course they interfered in our fokin election they deserve it?

btw op here how do I set a user name so people recognize me

Oh yes i want the neighbour country filled with violent chechens to elect a weak progressive leader so kikes can jerk off as they cut heads.

I'd be happy if he couldn't be re-elected, but we live in Russia, it's impossible over here

so merkel is on her 4th term you fucking communist and you faggots won't touch her.

He's like Merkel. Stop crying.

Attached: u.gif (320x240, 2.11M)

Was this really the end goal of the "russia hacked our election" bullshit? To justify "hacking" Putin out of office? You can't out hack the Hackerman.

Attached: 1501735475440.jpg (1024x653, 116K)

Attached: 1483976652279.gif (300x243, 200K)

Just do it, you fucking cucks, get rid of him. Assasinate him, bomb the Kremlin, whatever, just do it already. But no, you'll do absolutely nothing except for writing a shitton of articles about "subverting democracy" or some shit like that like a bunch of whiny sissies you are.

Attached: 1521363817325.jpg (2304x1728, 496K)

Like you bro

Goooood.

Attached: yeah.jpg (590x467, 41K)

4 of us.
Libirashki will be chicki-brickied.

nice, even the polling paper is designed that way to easily allow people find putin, and avoid all those other candidates with walls gibberish next to their names

>Herr Putler ruling since 1999
>Herr Merkler ruling since 2005
>Herr Xi Jinpingler ruling since 2013

We're entering the era of Presidents for life.

Back to /ptg/ you go

smart user

Nice

Why would you want someone not-putin to be elected?

Ignoring that elections are a farce in countries like Russia, Putin is actually a reasonably good ruler. He's not perfect, but he's way better than Stalin.

germany will be so much better under russian control

BRAIN: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, ELECTIONS WIN YOU

are you craving attention again? i remember the last time-

BRAIN: ЗATКHИCЬ

Fuck off fatso

Attached: amerimuttttt.png (687x927, 66K)

fuck off Jew. Putin is awesome.

Russia is strong with Putin.

I was born in Russia, in the city - Arkhangelsk. But if i would be russian citizen, i would vote for Putin.

Why didn't we do the same for Merkel?

>russians like being ruled by Israel

Attached: putin israel 2.jpg (1144x651, 71K)

bASED

fuck off jew

>go on Sup Forums
>page 1
>shill thread

what the fuck else is new?

Well enjoy that kleptocracy manlet and his friends sucking your blood for 6 years more.
I guess russians are truly natural born slaves.

He's about to tie FDR

Get ready for

> Russia behind putin getting re-elected

Fuck you kike, let the Russians manage Russian affairs.

Oh look, the world police is autistically screeching again
>REEEEEEEEE SADDAM
>REEEEEEEEE GHADDAFI
>REEEEEEEEE ASSAD
>REEEEEEEEE PUTIN
But when Merkel gets her 4th term to fuck over Europe (and Germany) yet another time, it suddenly is quiet.
Fucking turbocuck

Meh, let them have him. Germans already re-elected Merkel, so lets see how far will this go before the missiles start flying.
Pretty much. Putin is not a part of the system, the system is a part of Putin.

He was a president for 14 years, next 6 years will make it 20.

Based

How long was he prime minster? Him being president or PM wasn't really that much of a difference, right

>Putin is going for his fucking 4th term
>OMG dictator

>Merkel is going for her 4th term
>muh free world womyn

Attached: 1478294173407.png (523x523, 477K)

lol why? He isn't really hurting anybody but other Russians.

All of his manipulative international shenanigans is him taking advantage of stupidity. He's actually helping, long term. Like a hacker who leaves his calling card and explains exactly what he did and how.
He's not doing anything that people aren't expressly allowing him to do.

He's not the one who started conditioning westerners with partisan propaganda. We've been doing that all by ourselves.
Everything else shitty that he does, that's him looting Russia, or fucking over vassals to distract from his looting.

I'm not one of these retards that actually thinks that Putin is great, but honestly he is what he's allowed to be. if that's what the Russians will settle for, they fucking deserve it.

More like the (((((world police)))).

Attached: (((neocons))) for hillary.jpg (1199x1136, 192K)

why? do you even understand how much most western men would like to have putin as their president rather than their current beta cuck leaders?

Everyones getting a dictator now. It's the hip thing to do these days

Wait.
If Putin is really so bad, corrupt and incompetent as the West claims he is - why the West is against him being in power so much and wants him to go?
If Russia is the enemy then having an incompetent leader in Kremlin is beneficial to the US and EU, isn't it? Yeltzin was an incompetent fuck and an alcoholic, he started the war in Chechnya and ordered to shell the Parliament in 1993 also fucked up the economy to the point of technical default in 1998. And the West loved the guy. You can't explain that.

>implying you had choice

Attached: 1521357511768.png (743x865, 1.01M)

Good boy. Gonna vote for Trump in 2020.

r8

4 years as PM. Of course, his man was the president in 2008-2012, but Russians would have chosen Putin for that term if it was allowed to begin with. Otherwise they wouldn't vote for the man Putin was rooting for.

What he did is not possible or illegal in the west? Is not democratic? :)

Its simple, (((they))) want ww3 but are too pussy to fire the first shot. Kick the good guy out and get someone evil in and let it unfold from there without blame.

jew mad?

Attached: 1490733867283.png (600x624, 450K)

You have spectacular foresight and with the rise of cyborgs and transhumanism. Revelations antichrist will be flesh as his line is the line of the ancient Nephilim, just as Christ came from the seed of Seth and Adam, so too must the antichrist have the blood of Cain and the Nephilim who once ruled the antediluvian age as apostates and tyrants. He will use technology to complete the age-old doctrine of the Mysteries, the great mission of attaining godhood without the help of God but by our own knowledge, technology, and hands.

Perhaps the actualization of Luciferianism on mankind who'll be offered the same gifts to the masses and 'bestows' a sort of update on people, or a mark which will signify their beginning to godhood but will ultimately come to control and enslave the race into a hivemind.

Revelations is right no matter what, how it comes to happen remains to be seen but the words spoken in the entire book speaks the absolute truth of what was, is and what will come.

Be wise and be blessed by reading and trying to understand Revelations, for it was written for OUR time, as the bible was specifically written for OUR time, which generation do you think they speak so heinously of in scripture, this so-called "Terminal Generation" at the end of time.

The same is being done in the republics here but the phobia for Russia gets boring here

Not much choice there.
>Putin
>Putin's pet fatfucks
>Literally an idiot, reality tv show host, rich father (oh wait)

for some reason russians perceive the other countries' leaders' and medias hostility towards Russia as a bigger problem than corruption. Delusional retards

Jew happy either way and can profit from whatever result.
Even gassing and burning them played out in their favor in the long term.
As long as a single jew is alive in the world, the train will have no brakes

Attached: bren.jpg (720x720, 33K)

Put in is a good fucking strong leader hopefully one day Russia will be the leading economy of the world.

Attached: original.jpg (807x395, 41K)

Post more rare Vlad's

Nah, Slavs just have a stronger in group preference because we are unaffected by the Lolicaust.
Not that I'd ever deny the Holocaust, it just amuses me every time I think about it.
You know, once you have a strong preference for your own people it's very easy to go after any minority, it doesn't matter to you at all. All that matters is: is this ethnic group hostile towards mine or not.
Jews are hostile, so all of them are my enemies even those that I personally like or with whom I am friends with.
When the time comes where it's legal to act it out I wont hesitate for a second.

>relected

KEK

Attached: Legislave elections 2011.jpg (640x444, 69K)

Attached: 1491463763477.jpg (797x448, 31K)