Hey Sup Forums, /biz/ here

What do you think about cryptocurrencies? Are they a redpilled way to subvert the (((financial elites))) or are they degenerate gambling?

Attached: 4UNiAUxU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/person/fred-ehrsam
cryptoslate.com/barclays-announces-partnership-coinbase/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
cnbc.com/2017/12/17/worlds-largest-futures-exchange-set-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-sunday-night.html
cmegroup.com/trading/bitcoin-futures.html
cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin.html
theweek.com/speedreads/761598/low-social-credit-scores-restrict-plane-train-travel-chinese-citizens
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Colored_Coins
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bofa-tops-ibm-and-payments-firms-with-most-blockchain-patents
technologyreview.com/s/608716/bitcoin-transactions-arent-as-anonymous-as-everyone-hoped/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-01/bored-with-banking-this-former-citi-trader-went-full-crypto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_credit
wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion
economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21738898-bis-report-advises-proceed-caution-primer-blockchain-based-versions
monerolink.com/monerolink.pdf
theverge.com/2018/3/16/17128678/plattsburgh-new-york-ban-cryptocurrency-mining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you expect to get rich off of them?

Attached: illust_61840904_20170827_122424.jpg (1000x742, 484K)

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Attached: 1516137885873.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

it's basically investing in startups. there's no history to make any educated guess and if you wait until it's good, youll never make any money

> Are they a redpilled way to subvert the (((financial elites)))

Well boy, I have some bad news for ya. Among the first peoples to invest big time in cryptocurrencies was the investment firm Goldman Sachs.

Aka you already lost on that front

Trust your gut.

How can I spend it, who will accept it? Is it crypto or is it currency?

Attached: 61901BE2-2300-4610-9EB4-65498DBD0067.gif (500x275, 763K)

It crashed, deal with it. MODS MODS MODS

No, but I want to crash the banks and put the Rotschilds out of business

HODL brother

I thought Goldman spent their time FUDing crypto and they basically said it was a scam and pyramid scheme. When did they invest in crypto? Source?

Crypto is too manipulated. It got too big and attracted the attention of people who can afford to manipulate it and use it to take money from NEETs who think they can "buy on the dip"
I bought out at 20k
My taxes on BTC have been paid off and the money is mine now

>Are they a redpilled way to subvert the (((financial elites)))

Crypto would create a cashless society where all the money is sitting on a razors edge of solar flares and electromagnetic interference
one power failure and it's all over

it's one of the biggest scams and deceptions in human history

also what happens to peoples wallets when they die?
as more and more people die without leaving their passwords or without transferring the money before death, it will dry up

Hilarious how little coinfags know. All the coin exchanges (aka where the market spot price is determined and where all the ez money is made) is ran by ex-wallstreet :
crunchbase.com/person/fred-ehrsam
> Previously, he was a foreign exchange trader at Goldman Sachs in New York where he traded and managed Goldman’s electronic market making platform.

> cryptoslate.com/barclays-announces-partnership-coinbase/
Meanwhile these stupid fucks actually think they're subverting financial elites.
You morons are beating testing fiat 2.0 + en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System (via blockchain+ smart contracts)

Stupid Goy fall for this shit everytime.

>it's one of the biggest scams and deceptions in human history
And the trick is that they got the masses to beta test, proof, and build out he infrastructure for it. Gotta hand it to the kikes, they really know how to play people against themselves.

>HURRR DORRR MP3s ARENT REAL MUSIG YOU ARE SHILL 4 ONE WORLD MUSIC GOVERNMETN

idiot

This is now a red-pill thread for all anons as to what shit-coin really is.. congrats fucker.

Attached: luxor.jpg (2485x1688, 219K)

REDPILL DUMP 1/X

Wallstreet ties :
Chart when shitcoins soared and tanked :
cnbc.com/2017/12/17/worlds-largest-futures-exchange-set-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-sunday-night.html
cmegroup.com/trading/bitcoin-futures.html
cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin.html

What blockchain/smart contract system is really about..
Implementing a global :
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
Resulting in an absolute destruction of privacy/freedom as seen :
> theweek.com/speedreads/761598/low-social-credit-scores-restrict-plane-train-travel-chinese-citizens

With smart contracts tied to just about every product digital/physical, an authority will be able to dynamically dictate in real-time who can buy/access what.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Colored_Coins
Will be use to discriminate against money. Essentially, some liberal asshole can decide because you offended him/her/it that they wont allow your money to be used at their company and boycott your money.

Bank of America holds the most blockchain patents :
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bofa-tops-ibm-and-payments-firms-with-most-blockchain-patents

Insiders maintain the majority of bitcoin wallets. The same insiders who maintain wealth in regular fiat. Plebs are literally being fleeced

Attached: insiders.png (209x241, 12K)

Pyramid scheme.
"Mining" is actually Google using peoples computers for free to process its search engine. I have yet to see anything of value that can be purchased with crypto currency and no business I know of accepts them.

Its Vaporjew.

technologyreview.com/s/608716/bitcoin-transactions-arent-as-anonymous-as-everyone-hoped/

Anonymity is bullshit

Cash is about as anonymous as it gets.

The blockchain technology is linked to, and possibly created by, artificial intelligence. It is being used to build an information infrastructure for said AI. 5G is needed to make the Internet of things essentially omnipresent and allow constant, real time surveillance of everything. Everything now done with extensive legal paperwork will be blockchained, thereby making it impossible to avoid the system and own anything. Your ID will soon be blockchained. They will sell it as freedom, the culmination of the sovereign citizen movement from the 90's.

In reality, you will be more enslaved than you are now. Remember this when they want to chip you. If you refuse, you're not long for this world, though.

In short...
Admit you are a sinner.
Believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose again.
Call on Him for salvation. Now. Do not wait until it gets worse.
Then, wait.

Whether you profit off the crypto-boom is largely irrelevant. If that's what you're good at, go for it.

Just remember, Satan is building his infrastructure. It will not end well if you believe in it.

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 186K)

Legitimately the only thing that can weaken the international finance system.

Invest a little and get other people to. That way it becomes so pervasive that it cannot be removed, and we can force governments to be marginally financially responsible

Again, most crypto exchange founders are ex-wallstreet :
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-01/bored-with-banking-this-former-citi-trader-went-full-crypto

New masters are the same as old masters

Correct. Crypto currencies are the opposite of anonymous as transactions are permanently and publicly logged in an immutable ledger. The biggest joke of them all stares you in the face.

Idiot our entire financial system is already digitally based.

But I guess it's better if it all belongs to global banks instead of you because your afraid of an event that has never happened

You are late at the party

I'm very far from an expert on financing, understanding crypto currency or futures, but what I am an expert in is spotting kikery. The jews decided that the material known as gold is suddenly worth something, so people need to dig it up and be sold at an increasingly higher price, thanks to (((clever advertising))) to the goyim. Crypto currency is literally pulled out of a jew's arse and sold to stupid gentiles. Literally nothing, that could tank any day, depending if it makes Shlomo any money. Le Happy Merchant.

Attached: 827037626_1778607.gif (343x400, 64K)

bump

pic

Attached: bizmeltdown.png (1507x979, 862K)

hey /biz/, /biz/ is here, kill yourself and buy my bags

Well I've got good news for you. If you're smart enough you will grab some cryptocurrencies right now because they're going up.

Literally a bunch of shills who think they are clever every time a price dips

> Crypto would create a cashless society where all the money is sitting on a razors edge of solar flares and electromagnetic interference

Most actual financial transactions occur over the wire nowadays anyway. It is silly to think that just because we're talking about recording digital currency in a ledger that is anymore dangerous than recording physical currency in a ledger.

Goldman believes. Circle is theirs.

Bitcoin didn't tank during this period due to CME futures if that's what you're implying.

The properties of distributed ledgers lend themselves well to certain types of problems, but they also render a whole bunch of financial and legal systems obsolete.

Crypto currencies already belong to banks. BOA has the most Blockchain patents and all of the crypto exchanges are ran by ex-wallstreeters. The options/futures market gives a direct link to price manipulation via futures/options/derivatives. Owners of Whale accounts are unknown, price fixing and manipulation can occur unregulated and unaudited. Literally a pleb fleecing by wallstreet marketing as a revolutionary financial system. A big fat blatant lie easily perceived by non brainlets and this is even before getting into the pseudo tax it places on energy/computer hardware effectively implementing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_credit against the digital economy. Dropping final red-pills on this nightmare system

(((crypto)))

Correct. It's nothing but repackaged kikery. The masses wanted a revolutionary savior so the kikes invented devil finance 2.0 and told them it would save them. Meanwhile, they're preparing a system that will not only rob people of wealth but their freedom & liberty at the same time via smart contracts/blockchain .. China's already running it full steam :

Attached: le_merchant.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

the financial system is rooted in culture and practices that have existed all over the world for 1000s of years
we would be able to scale back and use the older version/method to do the same job if computer systems failed
stock exchanges can work without computers

crypto is entirely digital
how do you do blockchain without computers?

also solar flares have happened in the past and will definitely happen in the future
its so short sighted to want to replace the entire system with digital pokemon cards

real redpill
/biz/ comes here asking about crypto to understand what normies think about it
yes Sup Forums you're normies, deal with it

>hand over all wealth to ethereal "money"

>"wealth" that's contained as 1's and 0's on a computer system (i) that is constant need of a power supply (see: solar flares; emp attacks etc), (ii) that has no intrinsic value whatsoever (not even anything tangible to verify one's worth), and (iii) that TPTB will control outright (they have the supercomputers so the "unhackable" meme only works on the normie level)

>meanwhile, TPTB exploit the system (as they do the [un]glorified rigged gambling scheme, dubbed the "stock market") to their advantage -- as they have with legal tender, gold et al. for time immemorial

>...'cept this time, if they want to shut off your means to transact, they can do it instantaneously

>...and with automation making human labour redundant, and "minimum living wages" being the new communistic-but-it's-not-communism,-I-swear! means of subsistence, a subcutaneous chip will seem like a fob watch in the iOS era

Yes, goy -- crypto-currencies are your key to emancipation! No one can control the Internet...!!

Attached: zionism_inside.jpg (1050x788, 395K)

>Bitcoin didn't tank during this period due to CME futures if that's what you're implying.
It skyrocketed and then tanked as expected given the options flow. I highlighted how wallstreet is directly wired into the heart of crypto-currencies. Do you disagree or agree?
> The properties of distributed ledgers lend themselves well to certain types of problems,
Yeah like surveillance, privacy destruction, and the destruction of freedoms :

Don't worry about "the elite" and start worrying about yourself. Follow cryptocurrnecy community. Check out stocktwits.com

Buy some coins if the coins is moving up in price. Sell if the price drops. Don't worry about the elite, become the elite. ftw

#pizzagate #JohnPodesta

>Most actual financial transactions occur over the wire nowadays anyway. It is silly to think that just because we're talking about recording digital currency in a ledger that is anymore dangerous than recording physical currency in a ledger.

the crux is that if the wire failed or the entire digital transactions collapsed you'd still be able to psychically take cash to the person it needs to get to, by boat if you have to go international

what's the backup with shitcoin if computers fail?

> Buy some coins if the coins is moving up in price. Sell if the price drops.
the way of the /biz/

Attached: 1517949433911.jpg (640x633, 39K)

>its so short sighted to want to replace the entire system with digital pokemon cards
It's not short sighted if you understand their aim. They want total control of society and this is how its achieved. You force everyone into a new digital system that has real-time dynamics. You then apply smart contracts to commerce which allows granular control of who can buy what and under what conditions. People can even 'color coins' placing bans/restrictions on your account .. Say you post something that offends a liberal.. boom your wallet gets banned. All of your transactions can be viewed publicly absolutely destroying privacy. Nothing is short sighted about things that people put tons of energy into. You are just of disbelief as to why they're doing it. They're pursuing a system of total control and everything points to that.

jesus sucks

Advocating false views. PoW is a gigantic waste of time and has it's roots in the Hashcash algorithm -- finding the numbers that result in a a specified number of 0's in the beginning of a SHA256 digest is not Google using your computer, grandma.

The only value of PoW is that currently it's computationally impossible for even a very sophisticated adversary to incorporate counterfeit transactions. The problem remains that, if you (read: China) control 51% of the nodes, you can quickly flip the current chain to a longer prefabbed one and now you own the consensus.

Attached: pay_attention_anons.jpg (220x228, 15K)

buy high sell low....?

Attached: christmas ken.jpg (620x430, 72K)

Truly anonymous currencies that are tied to the value of the dollar who's only purpose is conducting financial transactions without being spied upon are alright.
Hurrr, we're gonna change the world goys, stick it to the bankers and buy into my pyramid scheme. Not so much.

Bitcoin is a ridiculous system that clearly never offered anonymity if you read the original Satoshi paper. It can offer transparency, which is close to the opposite. It's an open blockchain (anyone can mine/make transactions) and not a permissioned ledger.

> proof of work
Nigger tier trojan horse used to exhaust computing resources and keep them out of the hands of every day people via inflation.
Backdoor tax on energy via depleting energy in low cost markets.. Wallstreet's digital carbon tax equivalent.

Finally anons get it...
Correct. Normies are literally beta testing oppression 2.0

BUMP

>put the Rotschilds out of business
Welp, here's an interesting article by a Rothschild owned publication which you might find interesting. They're talking about how crypto-currency could conceivably be implemented by central banks (with interest of course):
economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21738898-bis-report-advises-proceed-caution-primer-blockchain-based-versions

As you can see the article is titled "A primer on blockchain-based versions of central-bank money" which is basically "After we fleece the dummies who are in it right now by blowing it up, here's how we proceed"

Crypto is the holy grail of currencies for a central bank. Not only can they track every single purchase but they can do whatever they want with rates up to and including unprecedented negative rates. If implemented correctly ie globally, they would make the single thing that central banks fear most (and the only weapon we have left; a bank run) impossible.

TL;DR You're helping (((them))) with their beta test and you're going to lose it all like a good goy

Attached: newworldcurrency.jpg (437x601, 78K)

yeah i know the insidious nature behind it
just hoping i can turn people back by telling them how retarded it is, ignoring the mass control part of it

>wallstreet is directly wired into the heart of crypto-currencies
what the hell does this even mean. sure wallfags trade coins like anything else that is worth a shitload, but that doesn't give them control over the currency. the network is far too distributed to be controlled by any single entity. miners have far more control over the direction of the network than coin holders. proof of work, not proof of stake.
>Yeah like surveillance, privacy destruction, and the destruction of freedoms
this point is bullshit. while bitcoin itself can make it possible to track where coins are going, and perhaps identify holders (though this would require some known identity buying coins from an exchange and then sending them forward--not exactly cakewalk), there already exist other cryptocurrencies like monero that completely obfuscate money trails, making it impossible to tell where anything goes with a sufficiently large network.

buy the breakouts.

and if you really want to go balls deep, buy when everyone sells and then sell when everyone buys.

>Do you expect to get rich off of them?

Its not about that. Its about screwing the banks.

The technology is interesting but its application is garbage. People can't afford to wait for a Bitcoin transaction to happen in 30 minutes when they can just swipe out their credit card or phone and pay instantly. Plus it's easy to see the market is now in a bubble and it's riddled with scam artists, specially chinks.

I put some money in in the last couple months and bought some more recently that has dipped, but I won't be putting anything more for a long while. The moment it implodes within the next months and everyone is freaking out is when I'll be buying... at a discount.

Seriously, as long as we don't have real world applications that solve real problems for businesses all the money you put in crypto is a damn gamble.

Attached: fernando2.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Hopefully this thread reaches anons then. > As you can see the article is titled "A primer on blockchain-based versions of central-bank money" which is basically "After we fleece the dummies who are in it right now by blowing it up, here's how we proceed"
Exactly. They're beta testing it on brainlets and gauging its social penetration while they refine the tech for usage by the big banks and current financial system :

Blockchain+smart contracts are going to absolutely eviscerate freedom/privacy.

> TL;DR You're helping (((them))) with their beta test and you're going to lose it all like a good goy
This guy gets it 100%
Cryptocurrencies are a wolf in sheep's clothing. A trojan horse and brainlets have ushered and welcomed it in for bread crumb shekels.

>The technology is interesting but its application is garbage. People can't afford to wait for a Bitcoin transaction to happen in 30 minutes when they can just swipe out their credit card or phone and pay instantly.
You're so fucking wrong it hurts. Credit cards deliver no money, they deliver promise of delivering money and bank handles the rest. And nowdays there are cryptos that can operate at credit speed actually moving money with no transaction fees.

hahahaha LOL

> what the hell does this even mean
Read my posts you stupid fuck. The least of the money is made by the stupid faggots mining. The majority of it is made by market makers/whale accounts/exchanges/options+derivatives+futures contracts the same as in any market you absolute fucking nimrod.
> the network is far too distributed to be controlled by any single entity. miners have far more control over the direction of the network than coin holders. proof of work, not proof of stake.
Miners don't have control over shit. The spot price is determined via black box mechanisms at the exchange level. You couldn't muster up even a basic sentence on how the pricing of a coin is determined because you don't know shit.
> this point is bullshit.
Go try this other crypto goy.. It's actually truly anonymous
monerolink.com/monerolink.pdf
> that 80% of monero transactions are linkable
You coudldn't shill if your life depended on it

> Its about screwing the banks.
Useful idiot.. dumb goy literally slaughtered himself like a muppet. The only one getting screwed is (((you)))

Attached: 1505765857870.png (500x586, 632K)

They are crypto normies. They just don't understand.

>Cryptocurrencies are a wolf in sheep's clothing
It's not coincidence Bitcoin surfaced during the last financial crisis when talks of a global reserve currency were being pitched on networks like CNBC. Interesting how the true inventor of Bitcoin is shrouded in mystery and wanted to anonymous.

In a way, I can see why (((they))) see us as cattle because when it comes right down to it, most people really are that fucking stupid.

>And nowdays there are cryptos that can operate at credit speed actually moving money with no transaction fees.
Dear nigger. With 100s of ways to perform transactions, why the fuck do we need another one that uses fuck tons of energy/computer resources, is unregulated, and uninsured, is filled with scam artists, people can theft your wallets w/ no recourse and its dependent on volatile ponzi scheme level market dynamics where it doesn't maintain a stable fair value price? You ever heard of square dicklet? They have far better fee structures and have helped tons of small businesses connect affordably with consumers. What the fuck have shitcoins done for anyone except suck down and waste huge amounts of electricity, sent the price of computer components soaring, put GPUs out of stock and caused a bubble tulip ponzi scheme to form played by a bunch of greedy fucks who wants something for nothing?

Fuck off w/ your propaganda shill

Yep. I remember vividly when it did. 2008 at the height of the financial crisis some make believe japanese recluse somehow manages to launch the 'savior' trojan horse.
> satoshi nakamoto "Intellience Central"
Made popular by Soros level 'Occupy wallstreet' movement in which they beta test launched it on national television with the help of MSM. Soros shill hippies were seen transacting at the street level w/ a mysterious new currency worth 0.00001 a coin. It failed to gain transaction only to be rebooted in the shadows and shoved into mainstream like wildfire many years later.

> In a way, I can see why (((they))) see us as cattle because when it comes right down to it, most people really are that fucking stupid.
Useful idiots.. goys.. pawns in the game of chess. Kikes throw shekels and the promise of something for nothing out into the psychosphere and these heards of animals will literally eat each other.

Credit cards allow you to buy a coffee or a T-shirt at the store around the corner. Crypto doesn't.
That's the only thing that matters, and you're delusional if you're trying to convince me this is not how it currently is.

>nowdays there are cryptos that can operate at credit speed actually moving money with no transaction fees.
Yes, and which of the several dozen that promise that is going to be mass adopted? Will they really deliver on their promise when there's millions of users and hundreds of thousands of transactions per second? And that's even assuming anyone will ever be interested in using them instead of the convenient good ol' fiat. People don't care how something works, whether credit cards "deliver no money" or not is absolutely irrelevant. They allow you to buy stuff, crypto hardly does.

My point stands still: AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT the whole crypto market is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Attached: fernando.png (138x139, 33K)

wouldn't the typical paranoid vuttcoin buyer have traditionally been a gold bug or stacked silver?
With the gold to silver ratio at over 80 to 1 surely now is the time to buy cheap silver right?

Attached: 1490297465767.png (908x674, 100K)

good lord you're an idiot.
>(i) that is constant need of a power supply
firstly, cryptocurrencies are no more in need of constant power to allow transactions than today's modern banking. secondly, the storage of coins (which is nothing more than the storage of private keys, or perhaps even a single key that determines a family of private keys, which can be encoded onto a piece of paper as a sequence of mnemonic words--i do this myself, as does anyone else who isn't a fucking moron who can't backup their coins) and the blockchain can be done on media that do not get affected by exceedingly rare EM events. this is a null point.
>(ii) that has no intrinsic value whatsoever
what the fuck is this supposed to mean. most money has no intrinsic value to begin with, and it is not necessary for a well-functioning money that does not screw over its users. good cryptos derive their value from their scarcity. they are "tangible" in that what has value are the private keys you hold that allow you to move unspent outputs from previous transactions to new transactions according to the append-only blockchain.
>(iii) that TPTB will control outright (they have the supercomputers so the "unhackable" meme only works on the normie level)
the supercomputers that exist in the world today do not hold a candle to the total amount of TFLOPS performed by the entire bitcoin network, not by a longshot. it is not feasible to perform a 51% attack on the network by having a few supercomputers on your side. moreover, other cryptocurrencies are investigating other methods of doing proof-of-work so that giant gpu farms in china cannot become the top-dog miners on the network by creating problems that are difficult to solve without using a normal CPU, also ruining the prospect of designing ASICs for those currencies.

the internet of money is only in its infancy, and no one person or group of would-be globalist rulers will be able to wrest control of it.

I know, they are like lab rats. Maybe one more year.

An elaborate ponzi scheme relentlessly pushed to fuck people over as well as privacy and freedom. It's why its so persistent and is receiving zero resistance from established powers. They could ban this shit tomorrow but put on theatrics about some impending action that never comes. Literally destroying the power grid in some areas w/ nigger tier energy leeching :
theverge.com/2018/3/16/17128678/plattsburgh-new-york-ban-cryptocurrency-mining

Keep posting bullshit shill.

Attached: 4brainlets.png (1610x792, 161K)

Given the expected calculus power of Qbits processor... (quantum computer)
How viable are cryptocurrencies if a d-wave computer could solve/mine every cryptocurrencies in 1 day?

> Launched and Worth less than 0.001 in 2008 during the financial crisis where they thought people would be so desperate that they'd latch on to literal dogshit
> Soars to $20k a coin
> Crashes to $7675 a coin
> Majority of the coins are held by insiders no one knows about. See :
> Plebs and normies literally getting fleeced in the late stages
Great chart lad. Tells the whole story as to what this scam is

Attached: 1521067805631.jpg (1200x624, 63K)

>what is exponential growth

>wants to make money out of thin air inflation and bank evaluation
>we wuz subverting elites
Elites determine the value of every cent in every crypotocurrency or how do you think monetary-stock inflation value works if not through private banks. You are the same garbage that are elites, since none of them worked for money, they all stolen it with overvaluation and inflation and that puts burden on workers since they have to work when you pay them with money you didn't acquire with work.

>the internet of money is only in its infancy
And the will of free men will make sure it dies before growing to adulthood. Rubes like you from generations past are what got us in this mess to begin with

Attached: 1933.jpg (1458x2332, 743K)

Why do you assume the Jew created crypto? Why doesn't anyone ever entertain the idea that Aryans control the system more than the Jews. The fact is, Aryans do. Rothschild are fucking rich, but (((they))) answer to their Switzerland bosses. Guess who's Aryan.... Guess.... I'll give you a hint; The Swiss.

You dumb goys and wannabee redpills, you all think so narrowly. European Aryans and European Anglos, we own the system. Israel is our answer to the Jewish Question. Now they can no longer claim to be wanders, refugees who need our assistance. They are citizens now and have Israel to run to just in case we decide to kick them out again.

Before Israel there was no answer to the Jewish Question. Europeans didn't know what to do. Madagascar was an idea. "Somewhere. Anywhere! Just kick them out!" Other ideas were to just kick them out and let them figure it out and survive completely in the wild.

Israel is the perfect solution and we Aryans support it 100%. We MUST stand by Israel.

That being said........ (((They))) will pay for what they have done to us. They sealed their own fate when they declared war on our Führer and our Fatherland, the heart of Europe, beautiful Germany. It was perfect in the Reich.... and the Jew destroyed it............................. Judah will pay.

BUT! The plan is to at least let them live out their final days as a people enjoying their silly religious ideas. We will gladly help them ALL return to Israel. WE WILL PAY for them ALL to go to Israel! Are you starting to understand?

Israel is the Final Solution.

Aryans own the system. It is our Reich for the next thousand years. We created this technological world. It is ours! Our vision.

Here in America, afro-Americas (so-called black people) often refer to so-called white people as aliens from another planet. They are correct. We are Aryans. Builders of the pyramids. Missions to the moon!

The Jew does not own, We Own.

That's a nice shitpost I'll give you that.

>Switzerland is Aryan
You dun goofed, Switzerland is the most kiked up country made out of foreigners, a shell of a country where Jews store money.

Attached: top 20 european migrant countries 2015 immigrants emigrants.png (794x794, 47K)

danke. Just took a lil' puff of meds and didn't realize how long winded that was until after I posted it hahaha LOL

Nein.

I unironically believe the WE WUZ pyramids builders and sheißßße though.

Just a pyramid scam. Ironically justifies central banking due to the speculatory hoarding

They are no different to any other form of fiat currency in most respects, but there is one key difference between them which is that cryptocurrencies are not backed by the authority of a state. I expect the UN to ban them when they start to become a problem for the big players, and then the only value they'll have will be on the black markets. Caveat emptor lads. If you plan on buying child sex slaves then buy all the memecurrency you can, but you should definitely consider killing yourself beforehand.

Switzerland is the poorest country because their Jewish banking system subverted their people.
Also Switzerland had highly polluted water where every animal from fish otter and beaver died, their waters are polluted with chemicals.

Attached: household debt and homeownership rate.jpg (1280x4568, 989K)

that monero paper is from almost a year ago, and even offers recommendations to improve the currency's ability to obfuscate transactions in the various weaknesses it points out. monero wasn't even considered stable then (version 0.10.0).
i'm not talking about price when controlling bitcoin. i mean literally the decisions that control how the network operates--that is independent of price, and is decided by the nodes of the network itself (hard and soft forks), not exchanges.
who would've thunk that it takes time to make a distributed monetary system. bitcoin isn't perfect, and nearly all software isn't at first. bitcoin may very well not be the final solution and may be replaced by something more robust, but that is why anyone and their dog can make coins. they are all competing in a kind of marketplace of ideas. to think that every crypto making any kind of advancement anywhere is all part of an elaborate hush-hush, and not just a myriad of different engineers across the globe trying to make something worth a damn. you are beyond paranoid with this line of thinking.
it is not like your general skepticism is unfounded, and certainly bitcoin itself has experienced a shitload of price manipulation, and the US government is trying to move in on taxing crypto and that whole line of shit, but this is all part of the great struggle to make a distributed money system that is outside of banks and is also worth a damn. the internet took a long time to become something everyone could actually use ubiquitously, and even it is not done growing and becoming free from intervention (i.e. distributing sites and content with IPFS and friends to curb the ability of governments and others to censor people)
so the solution to fiat currency is not to distribute currency but to fuck off and leave things as is? the internet has given us so much, why is it unthinkable to use it for money, even if that does not come in the form of bitcoin?

You think aborigines had this planet globalized once before and had advanced technology that could perfectly cut granite and shape blocks with the cuts so that each piece interlocks with one another. Aborigines built that? Or Aryans? Warner von Braun with 100s of years of research and inventions. Flying saucer shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

If Polynesians could travel the oceans with small paddling boats then obviously you don't need flying saucers.

Crypto coins are ours just like the internet is ours. We depend on government and corporations to deliver the internet to us, but the internet is ours. Money is the same way. And now money is decentralized.

Watch movies or read fiction books about the future. How can a future society exist if it uses paper money? It can't. The future is digital.

Attached: DQmRnE3ztDmfAWUrRPrqwoCN8PC7DCp9hG4tDzbZ2yrPY4P.jpg (800x433, 48K)

Flying saucer was an exageration. I apologize for any confusion.

But seriously ask yourself, how did those Polynesians and Peruvians and etc., how did the cut stones?

Attached: percisionmegalithsitsjustlife.jpg (1299x820, 1.23M)