Womyn

How do we solve the women problem?

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-women-demanding-more-rights-in-marriage-contracts-1.2167976

>A growing trend in Saudi Arabia has been observed of brides asking for more rights as a part of the pre-nuptial agreement.

>In one case, a bride asked to be allowed to attend football matches while another woman demanded her future husband allow her to drive when the ban is lifted in June.

Attached: women.jpg (1756x1180, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
actupny.org/documents/CDdocuments/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The future is female Mohammad

>Give women an inch and they start demanding 10 miles

fuck off arab

Get rid of that kike who wants to liberalize your country for stuffy euros to vacation to and stink up

Big brother could say the same thing about his citizens.

Beatings

Attached: C-3xYOKXcAAJSaW.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

hose of swords is more like cards

Beatings. Lots and lots of beatings. You're welcome.

Its a complex problem isnt it? First you have to realize that you are under psyop attack by the kikes. Who try to feed you lies of prosperity, democracy, human rights etc. Once you do that. You can tell the women to fuck off since their freedoms will ruin your society.

Give em 9 and make em cry

beheadings

Ban facebook, twatter, etc. More beatings. I thought you sandnigs were aware of these things? Its the only reasonable thing about your nations.

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. You would think being on the board you would've realized this Saudi. You done goofed, and now there's no going back.

absolutely haram, beat her with her own wooden spoon my muhammadan friend.

this is how it starts islam

its like the end of a horror movie where the survivors barely escaped a plague and then someone starts coughing

the feminist virus is unrelenting and no society is immune

We the regular people are well aware, but we can only solve it at societal level. The government is currently controlled by a westernized cuck and we need your perspective on how to stop the cancer at this stage before it metastasizes and we reach German or, God forbid, Swedish levels of cuckoldry.

You can't beat or behead her before she becomes your wife. She doesn't become your wife before you sign the prenup.

Do you have police forces under your own control? Do you have your own weapons? Those are your goals then if you do not have them. If you do have them...make sure that you get more of them, to more of your citizens. So that any laws that that try upon you cannot be enforced.

our women are perfect :)

Attached: 0R2A8757.jpg (1200x800, 444K)

Absolutely illegal and it's the fastest way to lose your head here. Need a pragmatic solution. Laws don't matter if the women don't demand these "rights" in writing in the first place.

All you cut dicks are the same, their is a reason arabs contribution to society is on par with niggers

Saudi Arabia is a totalitarian, fundamentalist country. Who cares what happens to you and your women? You’ll be bankrupt in a few years and your country will end up one big sand dune.

Attached: F3DF497A-113F-4427-B160-EACA019129F6.jpg (1473x1178, 451K)

You see, thats your problem I believe. I think there is another problem and that is employment that you guys have. Something like 1/3 are government employees...so you cannot even wage economic warfare. And the women are retarded (obviously) they will want anything that is enticing to them, like children who on a weekend visit to a grandpa and grandma get to eat all kinds of candy, can watch tv all day and then never wanna leave...kinda similar to that. But yea, you got no violence, no economic independence and by nature the women will always rebel.

But srsly, whats the deal about your weapons there? Also if you are locked in tight like this I know of a way...nearly all of your surrounding nations are non jew controlled and have weapons...cant you do things to destabilize the borders to smuggle weapons inside? Cant you appeal to your army to explain to them what will happen to their nation? You can just try to tell them about the JQ (jewish question)

Kill your cuck traitor king.

Have empathy dude.

The borders for the most part are very well protected.

The army and national guard (tribal forces) keep each other in check.

Attached: 36216288d5de15f9b343b34f048efb45.jpg (650x488, 75K)

t. Mehmet hajji

I believe that the houties are constantly trying to snipe at your guards lol. But what is this national guard of yours? Can anyone join it?

shart

Don't sign, so her father will do the job

What kind of an absolute cock smoking faggot do you have to be to ride bitch on your bro's crotch rocket?

Have everyone in the west convert to Islam. No, I‘m not joking here.

>But what is this national guard of yours?
It has a complicated but interesting history, but a quick rundown is that it is more trusted to be loyal than the regular army/air force/navy and so they tend to get even shinier toys.
>Can anyone join it?
No, it's very tribal-based.

Lewd

t.1.4 total fertility rate

You might be on to something here. Interestingly enough the number of single women hitting the wall here is on the rise, but women as always are too stupid to get it.

Ooooooohhhh the tops of their feet are showing...... Hnnnnggggggggg!!!!!

How would that solve the problem my kraut friend?

kek saudis falling for the feminism, next thing you know the borders will be open and Somalis will be flooding in to cuck you.

Attached: 1510328612010.jpg (536x536, 41K)

>No, it's very tribal-based.

another problem it is then. If you had the military might, you could simply threaten, non comply and tell the jew government to fuck off. Man you should be glad that you have such capable tribes still being somewhat independent and proud. Europe has long lost its own militia's and self organized paramilitary forces. Its much worse here. The problem obviously is that your strength is good at a local to regional level, but not on a national one. And if you splinter up you will lose whatever economic edge that you have and potentially plunge your nation into chaos. Also, to elect a government...it would have to have some members of some tribes to represent them...

the problem is that the jew government is doing this rather slowly, they gave you shiney war toys, stability, food and whatever and you think "hm, maybe its all right and we should just accept it a little bit, its not like the women will become feminists like in the we-"

YES THEY WILL, JUST LOOK AT OUR HISTORY HERE. BAND TOGETHER AND TELL YOUR JEW GOVERNMENT TO FUCK OFF GODDAMNIT

Oh you mean more target practice :)

Attached: rapefugees.png (1080x1714, 708K)

>just look at our history here
You are a meme flag poster. The only history you have is one of shitposting and being a general nuisance

the best of qualifications for this type of thing in fact.

wtf I love Saudi Arabia now.

Gib more weapons pls

If you still have some military prowess...why not simply use it to push back against any and all jew reforms the jews tried to do to you. Just because they did it slowly and subtly doesnt mean that it wont have far reaching consequences. Ideally, you should find the families, or the politicians who pushed those laws ahead...and beat them up. Like non lethally. Maybe imprison them in your own tribal prisons, until the laws can be repealed. If you have the means of warfare...why not just do that?

Except the problem lies at the very top. And because of it those women now feel "empowered" to make such silly demands, and some betas will accept it. This starts the decline journey like the west has experienced. But come to think of it, maybe beta shaming is the answer.

Yes it is too, also beating up those beta's. Like I said before, it looks like you still have some capacity to enact violence without impunity. Why not try that? Are you just afraid of losing your wellfare? You do know that this wellfare is used to control you? So another thing would be to try to get around that wellfare, but that would mean that you would have to work more, and make more companies. Try to trade with neighboring nations, past your own government. Either way, the oil thing will halt eventually and fuck you over. You can do this in a more easy way while you still have the shiney hardware...or do it in a more ugly time. All the while you have to deal with tribal crap, and international enemies of old which are not jew. Quite a trouble you have there.

I really wish I could tell you a nonviolent alternative but the truth is that men in our countries should have been butchering our kike agitators and terrorists in the streets when it happened to us.
Shit form terrorist groups of your own, Aladdins are good at that Join em if there are any around premade.

These are the last days of potential aggression your men may still have in their souls. If you waste them..

Push converts to more conservative denominations of Islam. This will shift the general overton window to the right and inshallah help stop this feminist bullshit.

Note that you have to be carefull that your converts stay conservative, or else you end up with “Liberaler Islamischer Bund” type shit.
Liberaler Islamischer Bund (“Liberal Islamic Association”) is a group that sprung up in germany a few years ago. They’re basically libtard muslims who believe in homosexuality and transgender pronouns.

Look at christianity, you have very traditional denominations (Evangelicals, of which we have a growing community of in Germany) and absolutely cucked denominations (Unitarians and about 2/3 of protestants). Our goal should be to prevent cucked Islam from arising.

>YES THEY WILL, JUST LOOK AT OUR HISTORY HERE. BAND TOGETHER AND TELL YOUR JEW GOVERNMENT TO FUCK OFF GODDAMNIT
This user gets it. To quote Mencius Moldbug “Cthulhu swims slowly, but e only swims leftwards”.

this is good advice too
make sure you outright reject and lambaste any "conservative" who budges an inch on leftism
only hardcore traditionalists get to keep any of the original party/religious titles
don't permit these sheep in wolves clothing among you

Yes I admit it. Most people's lives are way too comfy here to risk over somebody else's problem. You can still find obedient, submissive, conservative wives, but if the trend continues we're all fucked. Violence is not with impunity here, but the example I showed above was for subhuman illegal migrants and they were treated the way they should be, as invaders. That doesn't apply to everyday society.

Somali's ruined my home state of Minnesota.

Well if the people have comfortable lives, and time to spare, why not educate them on our history, on the history of empires, its not in arabic obviously but perhaps some of them may wonder why the things are happening as they are in europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

and in this genetic respect we dont differ that much. So it WILL happen to you as many of your similar genetic peoples here in europe fall to the same vices as our own here. The way of life, of too much comfort will ruin you. Your families and your bloodlines and will help israel get its early stage for societal infiltration going, as it has with other nations, if your nation follows the same plot, it will take about 20 years before a "humanitarian uprising" by the likes of soros.

put up posters of the absolutely hideous state of leftist parades that go on in the west
get some real good ones, like the naked horseface chick screaming
tell people that this is what "westernizers" want or whatever
hit us with some of the rhetoric these fags are using, I bet we could come up with some counterslogans

Unironically this. At every turn make sure to point this out to as many people as possible.

Control the memes of production.

Every conservative scholar/imam/etc who expressed unfavorable opinion about the ongoing changes was thrown in prison. But I suppose if conservatism becomes fashionable in the west (through islamization or otherwise) then the tide might turn. The cuck-in-chief cannot continue without the west's support.

That is not a bad idea and I see the potential there.

oh
well yeah in that case you need some CD
here, this is some advice on how leftists practice civil disobedience
actupny.org/documents/CDdocuments/
and on bloc tactics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
whatever else leftists might be shit at, their CD game is off the charts good
particularly
-maintaining communities with good communication lines
-logistics between those communities so that the FULL force of allied communities is always able to be brought/bussed in and overwhelm local resources
-solidarity between protesters, between violent and nonviolent protestors, between jail inmates when dealing with police, etc
-in many cases overwhelming and forcing out police forces
-ultimately in recognizing the importance of becoming an inconvenience for as long as their demands aren't met, rather than acting like a charitable opinion of them will change anything

let it never be said leftists could have achieved anything if the suffragettes weren't blowing shit up and niggers weren't smashing windows

We sure did motherfucker, we ruined your virgin white women with our Islamic Black pirate dicks.
We are stronger its only fitting we are at to top of the reproductive hierarchy.

Attached: Somali-pirates.jpg (314x500, 37K)

kek. No, no woman is fucking your people. I'm talking about the crime, smell, and disruption you niggers cause.

Last time we gib'd weapons to muslims they conspired with jews to fly plains into our buildings

lol look how they are hounding their feet

Still not as bad as when we captured your oil tanker and cucked you into paying millions in ransom haha.

Attached: Hijacked-oil-tanker-MV-Si-001.jpg (460x276, 39K)

It is simple. Refuse. Say you get married on YOUR terms or not at all. You are the man. I don't like Islam, but unlike most Christians you actually follow your holy book, there is a certain respect in that.

Women get uppity, call em a filthy whore and ignore them. Remember, you are the man. You hold all the cards. She does not get to make demands.

Ive fucked 3 married women myself just this month kek.

>still thinks 15 random Saudis could successfully fly an airline jet, let alone navigate to a different state and accurately aim for the towers
Out of 15 Saudis you'd be lucky to get 5 to show up on time to board the flight.

Vela Marine was a mistake and has been shut down.

Attached: 1505247100321.jpg (640x539, 80K)

>The refugees thought the helicopter had realized they were not militants and so had ceased fire. Little did they know the Saudis had not made a mistake. The only reason the hail of bullets stopped was so that the gunner could reload.

They come en mass, entering your country illegally. That is an invasion. They ARE militants. They are a poorly trained, under equipped invasion force, who seek to destroy your economy and breed your women.

>responding to an obvious troll

Attached: tenor.gif (292x322, 1.18M)

that doesn't solve the overarching problem, which is that if enough betas are left to fall for the meme with impunity then marriage will become a shit deal and civilization falls into decline
you have to actively beat down the betas who are too stupid to realize the whiff of pussy they're looking for comes from appeasing patriarchy and not women, as well as the Chads who see their chance at establishing harems

SHEEEEIT wtf even saudi arabia is getting cucked since that cuck faggot that led to women being able to drive, saudi arabia was one of the few pure places where the female demon didn't reign

nobody asked you to rub it in our faces Ezekiel ffs

Luckily we haven't reached that stage of cuckoldry yet. There's no way the populace or the government would accept any of those Somalis. Sweden can come and pick up the remains. Maybe some of the cocks weren't damaged too badly.

Careful not to have a gf for too long leaf

Forgot flag

I wonder, is your country getting cucked too Shlomo?

All countries are, but not as cucked as eurocucks or westerncucks.
There's no escaping from the liberal plague.

somewhat related butt, do you think "red pilled" women should give up their right to vote?, i mean by being "red pilled" they should know that politics is an area outside their limited capabilities, so it makes perfect sense if they remove themselved from a dialog where they are not going to havve any real input.

i'm not saying they should be banned from voting, i'm saying that they should just not vote by their own choice.

way ahead of you there

Beatings are the only cure for such disorder.

Yea which you designed for your greater israel thing. There is no difference between the two jews, otherwise pic related would not be. (its actually more than that still), Most of the black budget that went missing probably went into israel as well. A whole nation of "prosperity" made on the backs of the american taxpayers.

Attached: chartoftheday_3487_us_military_aid_n.jpg (960x684, 123K)

Attached: canadagf.jpg (896x1045, 254K)

if every vote for the opposition is -1, every nonvote is 0 and every vote in favour of our desired party is 1 then it stands to reason that women who sympathize with our cause, even if our cause results in the denial of the vote for them, seems to serve their knowledge better by still voting while the system is active

I realize you might not be the right person to ask, but do you ever feel like there just isn't enough cyanide in the whole world to purge the filth from it?

god damn those women are hot

Attached: C31KkBWUkAAIgsT.jpg (480x480, 28K)

I do.

ARTIFICIAL WOMBS

what is the fascination with these squirrel size brain arabs?

Is it normal for young saudi men to leer and flirt with fully veiled women in public like that?

Give them an inch and you're Canada in 60 years.

Yes. They seem to have x-ray vision.

Because there is the possibility that women are completely nude under that. So it's hotter than watching a woman in jeans or something.

Maybe they have a vibrator attached to their clits, maybe if you see some sweat on their feet, that is actually vagina dischage from hours of edging themselves in public like good little slut.

On 10th day of nofap btw

please h-help

Attached: C31KklLUoAAuNu-.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

go to church you fucking disaster, only jesus can spare you now

nofap doesn't mean nosex Sven. You're in the land of the world's easiest pussy ffs.

t. literally been there done that

5 out of 15 sounds little to nothing but on
a larger scale that's 33% of the saudi population and out of those 33% I can definitely say that fifteen of them are terrorists.

You and your country should get nuked Akhi

You missed the point.