Dragon Ball Super

Do fusions have their own identity?

Or are they aware that they are two personalities?

> "I am neither Goku or Vegeta..."

I think it's the former?

yes

her voice is so annoying

> Potara fusion is allowed
> Both Shin and the Elder Kai are present with their Potara, in case Universe 7 needs them

SOON

Kale
Caulifla

>makes Kefla

nigga no

Japanese people are fucking retarded

then again maybe they're just trying really hard to instill Kale's autism being the main attribute of personality for this fusion

man this show is bad

>hurdur kerufra is japanese etc etc etc

k weeaboo fags

She is bar none the worst looking fused character. Every other one looks legit badass. She just looks generic and plain.

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> trying their hardest but not winning
> requires teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a base stat!
Then what? It's about simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily because they are Saiyan-hybrids.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

that's a nice ass

this is so dumb what were they thinking? i dont watch this crap

>hurrr durrrr my headcanon

B-but muh Mary Sue meme

Fuck off, back tingle apologist. Stop trying to convince yourself that she's a good character because you certainly aren't convincing anyone else. Either accept that you like her, or accept that you're deluding yourself into liking her by explaining (poorly) away all of her negatives to justify your opinion to yourself.

Is this the new "if U6 is above U7 how did U7 beat U6" bait?

i forgot
>*raffs*

kaioken x 10,000,000

Nice arguments!

Keep em coming

Holy fuck that animation is bad. That fight is embarrassing without sound. Art is still great tho

If only

Is this it bros? Can we finally defeat Jiren with Kefla?

Don't forget who has the best ass in the ToP so far user.

>ONLY GOKU IS ALLOWED TO BE FIGHT-AUTISTIC
>ONLY VEGETA IS ALLOWED TO BE COCKY
>ONLY GOTEN AND TRUNKS ARE ALLOWED TO EASILY ATTAIN SUPER SAIYAN FORMS
>ONLY GOHAN IS ALLOWED TO HAVE POTENTIAL AND REACH NEW HEIGHTS WITHOUT TRAINING
>ONLY ROSHI IS ALLOWED TO USE ITEMS
>ONLY 17 AND 18 ARE ALLOWED TO FIGHT AS A TEAM
>ONLY GOKU AND VEGETA ARE ALLOWED TO USE POTORA
>ONLY VEGETTO AND GOTENKS ARE ALLOWED TO BE SMUG FUSION CHARACTERS
>ONLY JIREN IS ALLOWED TO BEAT UP GOKU
IT'S NOT FAIR, GUYS!

dude can you draw me some epic freezer dorado kaiokens?

>hurr i am so insecure about my waifu that i will copy past my headcanon into every thread

How the fuck does that not combine to make Kefla you idiot?

Her name is Kafla. Kerufa is the Japanese romanization but it's clearly Kafla. You're mad over nothing. Remember to breathe and go outside.

I'm not arguing, I'm telling you that she is a shit character and is almost singlehandedly ruining the show in each episode she's in. I don't need to defend that to you. Yet, you're sitting here writing walls of text to justify you liking her. You ain't changing my opinion, though, insecure faggot, so why bother trying so hard? Just convincing yourself, maybe? My point is grow up and stop being so insecure about your opinions that you need to write walls to explain away the hate for her.

>vegeta backs out last second
>schreeches
>freezer becomes dominant in fusiom

t. Cuckza

> Kefla has THIS inside her times a multiplier

SSB Goku (tired) is fucked

she's no mary sue
she's just a plot device

S-SAVE ME FRIEZA

>bad
No, not really. It ranges from okay to good. Nothing about it is overtly bad, though parts of it are lazy.

Don't forget best girl is still in the fight. She's been laying low but she's finally getting some action next episode!

BOW to me you filth

where the fuck is the "e" coming from you degenerate weeb faggot

So...like Hit, Trunks and Jiren?

>mfw all this loathing for Kale and Cauliflower
What was that about Ribrianne being the most obnoxious character this arc?

She doesn't ruin an episode to the extent Cuckhan does. Stop projecting pedofag.

I accept your very subjective opinion

How is she best girl? She's a selfish cunt who had to be lured in by money. I hope she gets her ass beat.

Is that Forte?

>gohan
>ruining episodes

whaaaaaat?

What do you consider bad if those kicks and punches by SSJG Goku in that clip aren't? Because holy fuck

No Trunks and Jiren are actual Mary Sues

Alright I'll be honest with you guys here. When I started posting about them it was mostly ironic. I was addicted to those (you)s let me tell you and they brought them in at a blistering pace. As the arc went on however, they began to receive more attention and development. I found myself actually enjoying the scenes they were in and I started looking forward to their next moment. Before I knew it, the posts weren't ironic anymore. I genuinely liked them as characters. Caulifla's cockiness and the way she doesn't let anyone walk over her, Kale's timidness and undying loyalty to her sis. They were traits I began to cherish and hold dear as underpinnings to the story of Dragon Ball Super. Now at episode 114 they've obtained strength beyond imagination and it makes me happy. I look at the way they trigger the niggers and spics, and it makes me warm inside. I never would've expected that Dragon Ball could have such great characters but here we are in the year 2017 and the future has never looked brighter. I just hope that everyone here can show their appreciation for the girls who have brought this series to new heights and ensured it will last well into the future.

>implying Frieza won't save Goku at the last second
>inb4 "I still need to use this monkey for a while longer"
>one shots tired Kefla

>their universe is at stake
>had to be lured in by money
why are women so stupid

Shame she has to fight him.

Mad?

Reminder that Frieza-sama will destroy all stinky monkeys.

so bland so boring, toei is really senile to think this will attract audience.

>The arc ends with every universe being revived

Please Toriyama, no

Will get eliminated by /ourguy/ next episode.

If Current Goku & Vegeta fused and went Super Vegito, would he be able to defeat current Godku?

17 didn't care about the universe being erased either

Can't tell if meme, joke, or just a weeb loser

these characters are the worst

Was this the best DBS episode by far?

>Trunks
>mary sue
Remind me how many times his ass was beat by black.

>having a talent
>have to invite your husband so he doesn't feel bad but they really wanted you
>why do something for free when you will get paid to do it
18 is absolutely fucking based.

If spics hate them so much, why do they make so much fanart of them?

If you fucked them while fused, and the energy from your fucking power made them defuse.

who's pussy would your dick be in?

>1991 consistently
>2017 for 3 seconds out of 114 episodes

>muh spics

grow up already. People are not some form of hivemind.

Not at all. It was pretty average for the most part.

The WHOLE point of the tournament is to erase Universes

Zeno/Grand Priest wouldn't allow that wish. Assuming Super Shenron is more powerful than Zeno and grant a wish like that anyway.

>Goku using a Spirit Gun
Wow, this shit has come full circle.

Reminder that this is a true Saiyan family.

Filthy half-breeds get out.

He would do to SSB Goku what SS Vegito did to Buuhan on the Buu arc, except he would be on his base form.

i hope they dont go the easy route like that, would drop this dumpster if everything just goes back to normal and the plot doesn't move forward.

He has done literally nothing but job TO FUCKING JOBBERS. It's fucking laughable.
>get sniped by a jobber
>get beat up by robot JOBBERS
>can't handle a fucking Namekian
>almost jobbed to Obni
>almost jobbed to Botamo
>get BTFO by Lord Frieza

Gohan is an absolute shitshow.

>the fucking state of Gohanfags

O MY SPIRIT SWORD OF HOPE

O MY EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE NOT SSB TRANSFORMATION, WHICH FOR SOME REASON DIDN'T ACTIVATE DURING THE ENTIRE YEAR I SPENT FIGHTING BLACK WHERE HUMANITY WAS BROUGHT TO IT'S KNEES YET AGAIN OR WHEN MY MOTHER AND WAIFU(SEEMINGLY) DIED

O MY BEING ABLE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BLACK WHEN THE PLOT NEEDS ME TO

>That outfit
>Loli
Fucking why

The Roshi x Vegeta episode was better

I have a feeling it could still end like that (maybe Grand Priest reverses time before the tournament begins or something). It would ruin the fucking arc and probably lead me to stop watching honestly.

Mary Sues don't get their timelines erased

No, it was 114.

The new Berserk anime is not allowed in discussions regarding animation quality. It lowers the bar way too much.

i will take it that you're watching a different show or just picking a fight, bye.

>implying Kamen Rider has a hope against the queen of the tournament

A fusion knows they are the product of two separate people but they are a unique being

I think she’s middle school to high school.

> O MY NOT KNOWING WHAT A MARY SUE IS

Reminder that Trunks got his handed by Black several times

Reminder that Trunks actually failed to save his Future

That looks better than early DBS.

Also, just because that is atrocious doesn't mean that posted clip of Goku slowly punching and kicking isn't atrocious too.

Yeah, he must work out

It's because "a" doesn't make an "eh" sound when paired with "f", in English, you immense retard.

Best boi episode when???

>Grand Priest reverses time before the tournament begins or something)
What would that accomplish?

They would still need to shrink the number of Universes

>queen
>relevant for a single episode
Based Pepsiman had the guts to take on both Freeza and Jiren.
What has 18 done past existing?

If the ending of the Trunks arc, which actually ruined a great arc, didn't stop you - why would an extremely obvious ending to this shitfest of an arc?

Reminder that Caulifla is the son that Goku never had.

reminder this was only in the filler fanfic.

Fucking why? I’m pretty upset about this.

>That laugh

Super is saved

>That looks better than early DBS.
Not at all, dude. Super's got quality ranging from garbage to great with the arrow leaning more toward the former than the latter on average. But those kicks and shit aren't really all that atrocious. Nothing special, I'd even say it's bad if not mediocre. But atrocious? Nah.

>hair is receding

dropped.

Caulifla is perfect...personality-wise at the very least