What is the single most big-brained right-wing podcast in your opinion?

What is the single most big-brained right-wing podcast in your opinion?

I think for philosophy I would say "Kulturkampf" and for politics the altright.com podcast.

Attached: 1520380923648.png (941x693, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they all feel smart..but are they?

Dan Carlin, “Hardcore History”

what are you listening for?

lul go to bed spencer

Attached: altright dead.png (603x614, 284K)

I don't like any of that shit desu. I prefer dialogue rather than being dictated to. Also, I prefer written words to spoken; because there is generally more thought put into writing.

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
all that shilling? time wasted, bud

Radio Derb

Who do you support instead of him ?

> This kills the shill

>muh paid traffic from SEOclerks proves we're winning

LOL

The People.

Attached: hitler color 16 crowds.jpg (1200x802, 224K)

The doer is a myth, only the deed matters

Nicely said.

>paid traffic
nice coping mechanism

Attached: 1518541663384.jpg (604x473, 51K)

How are you gonna suport your people? Activism? Maybe a specific movement? Tell us.

Spencer is a Bolshevik and a crises actor

Attached: gun control trump goblin.png (500x522, 119K)

I like anything by Andrew Weev; he's my kind of extreme. And he doesn't let his ego get in the way.

Mike Enoch is ok, but you can tell he likes the sound of his own voice.

Alex Linder is very good as well, in the same league as Weev, but a little more dry. But he has got a subtle sense of humor.

Apart from that most everyone else I've heard sound like a bunch of dumb fucks who stall and take 2 hours for what could have easily been a 45 min podcast.

These podcast faggots really need to be more considerate of their listeners time. I don't have 2 fucking hours to listen to ur shit. Podcasts should be 45 min max. Anything long divide into two separate episodes.

Attached: Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.png (873x713, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

First I'm going to show them all the current leaders and movements, from the social pied pipers like Spencer to Trump, are false shepherds. Then, I'm going to convince the People -- from burgerflippers to Generals -- that only I have the answers to the Jewish Problem. And then I'll rally them around a new movement. And when the masses are in the clutches of my talon, with the other I will rip out the throats from all opposition. Eventually, I will put the world in the position that together we either conquer our Enemy or the Enemy destroys mankind. Either outcome a better alternative to enslavement. Of course this is a nutshell and the Great Work is much more complex than this.

That's my plan anyway. Will it come to fruition? I think so. All the test runs have been successful so I am encouraged.

Attached: hitler crowds 1.jpg (607x421, 44K)

>First I'm going to show them all the current leaders and movements, from the social pied pipers like Spencer to Trump, are false shepherds. Then, I'm going to convince the People -- from burgerflippers to Generals -- that only I have the answers to the Jewish Problem. And then I'll rally them around a new movement. And when the masses are in the clutches of my talon
HAHAHAHAHAHAH stop it, I'm dying, take your meds and go to sleep you fucking retard hahahahaha

Attached: shitler1.jpg (567x548, 124K)

>All the test runs have been successful
Wut?

Radical Agenda

Attached: f.png (898x790, 279K)

Hitler did it. He is no greater an Aryan than myself. ^_^ I am encouraged.

>Be me
>Make myself into the meme Spencer he wishes he could make himself into
>Destroy the Alt-Right
>Turn Sup Forums against anti-Semitism (this was difficult)
>Sup Forums trusts Moarpheus more than POTUS
What I did to Sup Forums was a test in memetic warfare.

Attached: hitler color 18.jpg (2726x3938, 3.75M)

weev's podcasts and the altright.com ones are all I listen to. Cantwell, trs, etc. are too blowhard.

>morfius is namefagging again
There's no need, your butthurt is enough of a signature.

>muh weev

Attached: Weev kike.jpg (907x662, 135K)

>He is no greater an Aryan than myself

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 140K)

What browser is that?

Attached: sssbm.jpg (164x160, 5K)

Don't worship men but rise above all of them.

firefox

Attached: chadolf hitler.jpg (236x326, 12K)

look how popular the altright is!

>i saved this gem from page 7

>their mockery, gone

lul