All of us = Allah Us

Attached: image.jpg (2480x3508, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164285900/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we doing this tonight?

It's been going on

Attached: image.png (1140x646, 599K)

There should be more attention now. Did I miss the threads? I know it's late, but how was the attention? Anything like IOTBW, or even MBMC? That image seems to be very little.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164285900/

gogo bois
would help you but there are maybe 3 mosques in whole poorland

Did you at least get the_cuckold fags in this? They are based when it comes to fucking with muzzies.

time for the daily d&c thread lol?

Attached: 1512762472220.jpg (474x1024, 179K)

Do your Tatars even take it seriously, though?

Attached: 1521047660679.png (2480x3508, 2.15M)

It's not d&c tho(at least, not for us)

Holy shit, this isn't working. I haven't seen a single person convinced it's legit. It's just a circlejerk and since you idiots posted about the project to a hashtag on twitter it's already been picked up as a hoax.

>Muslims are the problem..not the Jews flooding your countries with them!

t. lauren simonsen

Attached: lauren southern merchant 2.jpg (337x599, 61K)

lol

/thread

You know you are gonna get your skin flayed and shit pushed in after you die, right?
Just want to let you know the gig is up and this blasphemer shit won't fly, ignorance is no excuse
There are greater mechanisms and political plays at work than you could ever imagine and it extends far beyond your wildest nightmares

Maybe you will be forgiven, maybe, but the boss is back and he's not gonna go easy
History is such a clusterfuck I sort of feel bad for you but trust in God for he knows all. Hehe

Friendly advice from a SAGE

>It's just a circlejerk and since you idiots posted about the project to a hashtag on twitter it's already been picked up as a hoax.
proof?

Mohammed was a false prophet (and a pedo, thief, murderer). Allah was a pre-Islamic arabian pagan god. There's no insults to God in that poster.

Thank you for the proof that this is working

Attached: ALLAHUS.png (1024x768, 200K)

Nice try, kike.

bump

Someone fax this to bongland