Isn't it about time that we, as a society, moved past the inaccurate...

Isn't it about time that we, as a society, moved past the inaccurate, stereotypical and downright racist depictions of Goblins as disgusting little rape monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y29aGTbg62A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. goblins

Fuck off Goblin

The only good goblin is a dead goblin.

We already have.

Orcs are bros, don't mix them in with goblins just because they have green skin

It's a goblin though.

Fucking gobs, get off my board

Dude, why do you hate rape?

#notallgoblins

Wasabi is vulnerable to rape though...
it's rape or be raped for goblins.

>Female goblins
Those aren't real. She must be a hobbit with a pale complexion.

Hobbits aren't real.

The fuck is this weak shit? Human woman with green skin and horns? Fuck off.

That's what a goblin would say

Gobbo go away, go away gobbo

GIDF pls go and stay go

Why isn’t there more rape?

What else did you expect? If male goblin children look just like their goblin fathers, why wouldn't the females look just like their mothers?

Those are clearly changelings.

There's always Re:Monster? Where a Goblin with the knowledge of a Hero outlawed raping humans in his Goblin Tribe!

...then later turned around and began to take and indoctrinate elves for use as sex slaves.

Never trust goblin scum.

Excuse me? Ogre Rou didn't rape anyone. He drugged the elves for days, dousing them in aphrodisiacs until they begged for sex. It wasn't rape, because they wanted it.

I feel this comment belongs in a Goblin Slayer thread or something. Isn't OP's series about an isekai monster farm? I forget the name though.

Something Kishi Hans san something, it's pretty comfy.

Kek

Did I say rape? No, I said indoctrinate.

I'm honestly disappointed this wasn't the first reply.

>you'll never crush gobs with your dorf bro
;_;

The only good goblin is a dead goblin, that goes for orcs, orks, trolls, stinky dark elves, forest elves, daemon, demons, changelings, vampire and warewolves.

The only bros humanity has are dwarfs.

>implying dwarves even like you

Dwarves and humans are bros. By Perlor behave yourself or I'll give you a taste of my shoe.

They're only putting up with you people because you won't fuck off.

I want to make more gobs with this cutie.

I bet you're a stuck up elf.

I bet you're 5'11 or shorter.

>this thread

I love it

Did you hear I'M SAD Goblins is getting a kickstarter for a cartoon?
With big name voices, apparently.

I'm going to need a source.

Interesting.
Similar case can be found in Holyland.Mc's friend's love interest was drugged so hard that she begged the bully to give her the drug in exchange of sex?
Was it still counts as rape? I don't know.

Was it a despicable act? Fuck yes. Its more terrible than just rape. Its mind breaking sex slavery.

>Interesting.
It's not. The annoying things about those scenes isn't that Ogre Rou is committing heinous acts, it's that the author is clearly trying to convince his audience that Rou is not
totally villainous because it's totally not rape. It makes him look so wishy-washy and hypocritical.

D I G G A N O B Z
youtube.com/watch?v=Y29aGTbg62A

Eh. Kobolds are rapey-er.

WanWan kobolds or the lizard ones?

Kobolds are cute not lewd.

goblin is fine, the real culprit are the neet who read too much garbage japanese light novel. Seriously, ln every light novel, the author portray goblin as deprave creatrues who lust after people. Why is that never happened in warhammer? oh right, because goblin in warhammer are actually infertile fungai creature creature just like their orc cousin.
The girl picture related is an example of such neet and she should be ashamed for desecrating the fantasy genre with this kind of stupid stereotype.

How's /tg/ this time of year?

>gobs hear about how daughters take after their mother
>kidnap a bunch of female elves, use shaman witchcraft to make all children females
>several years later
>all daughters turned out to be hilariously overpowered with mother complex
>they easily overtake power from the gobs warlords
>elfs moms now live a life of luxury as queens, being pampered and spoiled by their children
>siblings have a friendly rivalry competing for their moms approval
>they all become famed adventurers, scholars and other high-ranking jobs
>former gobs warlords are forced to be menial slaves working as servants
>they enjoy being looked at like trash and stepped on by their daughters
>happy ending

What chapter does the rape starts?

You post that image like Sup Forums is any different.

it doesn't have rape.

it does have a lot of ass kicking though. good read

I used to read it but when it was being scanlated but just stopped reading it. I just found the chapter in which the girl got found out she was hoarding drugs.

give it a read man. its just getting good from there.

I am interested but have struggled to find sauce over the past 10 minutes. Help would be appreciated!

Filename.

>literally in the file name...

Well with the influx of boring normalfaggotry and shit taste that invaded Sup Forums the creativity of this board has declined

Maybe that's been the Goblin's plan all along?

Those elves attacked him though, and they are not exactly a signatory party to Geneva convention. Morality goes only so far before becoming completely impractical.

Thank you- I kept getting hits for goblin slayer.

What about the ones named 017 and 016? I get absolutely nothing from reverse image search.

Wasn't that sort of like how Xanth goblins worked but in reverse? It's been years since I've read it but from what I remember the goblin women were cursed to only fall in love with garbage men, completely ridding the gene pool of male goblins with any kind of brains or goodness.

She's a psycho face-stabbing little shit, though. I mean, i get she's in an awkward situation, but she's hardly the friendly face of goblindom.

Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan. Get better at it.

Google isn't turning up anything. Sauce?

they are a representation of 5 foot 8 manlets in society

>not recognizing Black Dog's style on sight

Red skin actually

Might as well be oni, then.