Jordan Peterson

Why did Sup Forums suddenly turn against Jordan Peterson?

There's very few living philosophers aligned with the alt-right, shouldn't we take what we can get?

Attached: jbp.jpg (3319x2213, 1.23M)

Gatekeeper

but hes not aligned with the alt right in any way shape or form leaf. Sup Forums hates him now because he said one bad thing about the alt right and the autists sperged out

Neocons are about as far from the alt-right as it gets. Go shill for Israel more leaf.

The faggots like to act like he's beneath them- because he doesn't fucking hate jews- while the reality is that those morons will never achieve even a fraction of the success that JP enjoys. They will forever remain pathetic MGTOW-tier neckbeard losers.

Attached: 1512374472556.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Name the jew or feel the shoe, I suppose. Sup Forums will always throw out the baby with the bathwater (and take a picture of it, try to sell it to a gore site, ect).

>Peterson is a neocon
Oh, user...

Peterson not wanting Hitler 2.0 is enough for Sup Forums to turn against him. Sup Forums is a meme.

Nothing on this planet will make young men love themselves because it was never about themselves. It was about our place in society, and society has decided at large that we were better off never being born. Its too late. Everthing comes to an end now there was never going to be a chance and peterson is just making a few pennies off of hope for something that will never come. Good for him atleast, but the guy is too true to form for that to have been enough. you can see right through his face into the mans soul. He knows its over, and more than most he suffers over this.

He's a jew shill and doesn't understand Gödel's incompleteness theorems - he's basically a hack.

Err Sup Forums has quite a few successful and famous people that read it.

>Why did Sup Forums suddenly turn against Jordan Peterson?
Sup Forums did not.
Shills on Sup Forums did.

Peterson is fighting the same enemy as us.

this

combine with impresionable newfags trying to fit in seeing obvious hate spam and falling for it and you have a clear manufacture of consensus

He's a fenceshitter that has commie memorabilia in his house, has a wife who is a kike, and refuses to discuss the JQ

You sound like the leftists on Twitter.
>Everyone I disagree with is a Russian bot

He's not fighting the same enemy as Sup Forums, exactly, but I think he's fighting the right enemy. If he's fighting anyone, it's Sup Forums themselves. Peterson's message isn't one of placing blame on other people, it's about noticing the log in YOUR eye, cleaning YOUR room, sorting YOURSELF out.

Sup Forums approval requirements

>must publicly worship Hitler
>must go full 1488
>must blame jews for 98% of problems
>must blame women for the other 2%

everyone else is controlled opposition

I don't care how this sounds but honestly JP actually made me start to feel good about myself because the things he said made me stop sitting on my ass all day. These past two weeks I've been studying well and working out and I can't feel any better. So no, it's not society it's you and blaming your surroundings and others for what's wrong with you is exactly the type of thinking that Peterson is telling you to avoid.

>couple shill threads with no arguments posting pictures of his Lenin painting as if it's proof that he's secretly a communist and only says all that anti-communist stuff because..... reasons...
>"OMG Sup Forums SUDDENLY TURNED IT'S BACK ON JORDAN PETERSON!!!!"

But seriously though those tweets making obviously fallacious arguments against white pride really disappointed a lot of us, doesn't mean we hate him or don't think he's a good ally.
Don't fall for the shill threads OP.

Because we kill Commie here you Deep State shill

Attached: peterson living room commie alt right.jpg (950x634, 348K)

>Sup Forums approval requirements

>Sup Forums purity spiraling non-ironical NatSoc approval requirements
Fixed.
Peterson is one of the good guys.

if he doesn't want to giftgas jews he needs to get the fuck outa pol

A world exists outside of Sup Forums
Most people who you could conceive of as speaking for (at least some portion of) the alt-right has come out against Peterson, although usually with the caveat that they still like him and think he does good work.

Oh look here's on now - of course it's A FUCKING LEAF.
What's your argument shill?

The question is whether /pol is alt-right or not.
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-124431.jpg (1080x2160, 705K)

ANOTHER!
Care to offer an argument along with your shill post?

>Sup Forums
>alt-right

Attached: 18qm7YS.jpg (385x385, 22K)

Thats tolerance for the sake of tolerance.

>some e-celeb faggots came out against JBP

That's a cool story and all bruh but OP's post was specifically directed at Sup Forums - not some e-celeb faggot, not the "alt-right" - Sup Forums.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Leftist shills not Sup Forums.

JP is telling white men to get their shit together and have families. Who cares about anything else.

>JP is telling white men to get their shit together and have families.
>implying we need that
reddit fags that unironically find his most baby level philosophy even remotely valuable past the age of 12 need to reevaluate their lives.

Attached: 1512440455797.png (2408x1488, 997K)

Oi you FUCKING LEAF CUNT! I didn't put all that effort into writing a serious reply to your FUCKING LEAF thread just for you to turn around and shit up our board with your FUCKING LEAF bullshit. What are you gunna do next Trudeau? Correct me for using MANkind?

>serves me right, I replied to a leaf thread

More like a shill marketing team sowing controversy with the express purpose of getting people here to check our what the controversy is about (and in the end make him cash money from the hapless idiots that he manages to corral)

>they need to re-evaluate their lives
>implying that isn'y exactly what they're doing

Do you even read the dribble you type?

lol it's not hard to figure out it's a shill campaign when it's >46 posts by this ID every three hours.

Tell that to the demographic decline.

No one turned against him, he's been the target of obvious jewish shilling, often times with 10+ threads daily repeating the same narratives. They'll also harp on any moment of weakness to try and divide and conquer, using their same old tactics.

there will be no compromise on the truth

and buying HIS rugs goy.

Attached: 1517117486861.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

>the alt-right has come out against Peterson
That's because the alt-right is a controlled op cult of neckbearded larping troubled youths led around by the nose by kike shills as their personal menagerie to show off to the world how ridiculous and hateful these "neo nazis" are. It's all a sham, it's one of their most basic tricks and it's so obvious to see if you just step back 10 feet.

Real individualists don't care about demographic decline. That's just radical right wing politics. Clean your room and sort yourself out, bucko.

the same reason they turn on anyone: he doesn't hate jews

see:
milo
sargon
trump

>Why did Sup Forums suddenly turn against Jordan Peterson?
Jew lover.
>There's very few living philosophers aligned with the alt-right
I don't know what alt-right is. But he is not aligned with Sup Forums.

>aligned with the alt right
>Jordan is Anti identity politics and collectivism and pro individualism
>alt right is a white identity politics based group
I think you're misunderstanding some fundamentals here. Jordan isn't alt right, obviously; his entire shtick is individualism and working on your individual self before working on the world.

>A couple of dumb leftist kids making jordan hate threads instead of cleaning their rooms is all of Sup Forums

Don't make me get the blower.

>Name the jew or feel the shoe
It's not just naming the jew, but actively defending them with very dishonest and weak arguments. And straight up refusing to answer, when confronted directly.

pol is full of people with no life, no reason to exist. Peterson talks about that and for some reason - it triggers them! who woulda guessed.

fact is that some people just get buttblasted the second anyone suggests they aren't as great as they think they are. he has shown how many losers follow right wing ideas.

that hurts people.

>shouldn't we take what we can get?
meh, I think we should go back to amping up our meme game and stopping with talking heads.

Sup Forums, in its core at least, not counting some retarded plebbit migrants, is fighting the jews. Is he?

Correct. And that message only lands with young white men. His function is to persuade white men with right-of-center leanings to disengage from politics.

Sup Forums is contrarian to the umpteenth degree. The more mainstream attention JP gets the more they feel the need to distance from him. It's not about left-wing or right-wing or any politics at all, it's about being as separate from reality as possible.

>Sup Forums is contrarian to the umpteenth degree
Has nothing to do with Sup Forums. Talking heads get boring to everyone when you figure out how they tick. Then you just find a new one, until you figure them out, etc. It's a cycle.

>why did a board full of white nationalists turn agaisnt someone who shills agaisnt white nationalism

Because he wouldn't call for the death of the Jews and doesn't praise Hitler as a martyr. Therefore he is a kike shill leftist Zionist crypto-jew and everything he says about Jung and toxic relationship is a lie to brainwash young men into dying for Israel.

Attached: 1513353266522.png (657x539, 110K)

He's not Alt-Right

sage