Is white male latina female nature's most natural pairing?

Is white male latina female nature's most natural pairing?

Attached: Hollywood+Reporter+Philanthropist+Year+Award+Q_QJlQt9yBAx.jpg (755x1024, 149K)

Attached: 1519779229994.jpg (1024x767, 100K)

Absolutely. I met a kissless virgin Latina who's 18 that sucks my big white cock daily. Most white girls are deluded. Latinas love white meat.

Fuck off, Riley.

>low IQ latina
Why would you punish your future offspring like that?

I like the white latinas they can be pretty nice to bang. Not interested in the aztec or mayan look ones though. It's also interesting I ain't white and I have a fetish for white women.

Attached: 137079.jpg (225x350, 32K)

Technicli, what is a latina?
A girl born in south america? A girl with blood indigenous?

Haven't you done enough harm, Papist?

Attached: mexican girl 1834s.jpg (679x750, 73K)

>44 yrs old

mommy...

Some Latinas are White. The ones that aren't look like this:

Attached: mexican-woman-walking-in-the-zocalo-bwrtt4.jpg (640x445, 71K)

A Latina is a real woman a wh*te girl could only dream of being

Attached: Colombian-Women.jpg (554x361, 50K)

>Latinas love white meat.

This and they're generally good women despite being psycho, you just have to be assertive and they'll step back in line.

>mommy...

plus they age better than gooks

Attached: RICEMIXERS5.png (677x351, 8K)

No, that's white male and (east) asian female.

Imagine the joy she feels when a strong white baby kicks in her tummy

Attached: 20160410-IMG_0014.jpg (667x1001, 448K)

There is a Latina at work with jumbo tits and she’s always showing them off.

>tfw beaner fever

>white baby
hahahahahaha
Yes and it naturally leads to el goblinos.

Attached: el mutt.png (2552x5560, 2.39M)

According to women:

>White man and "my" race - the most beautiful ever.

To answer your questions Larizza; No.

I always loved Latinas body's better than any other, and they love to fuck.

White babies are healthier when they have latina mommies !

Attached: beautiful-pregnant-latina-woman-drinking-water-22427599.jpg (600x900, 50K)

fuck I hate latina threads, they just remind me I'll never be able to fuck one without moving to USA or latin america. They seem like the hottest women of all.

They are. They're freaks in bed too. Best bodies of any race imo.

landwhale, fucking disgusting. Women don't get like that because of pregnancy, you know that right? She was fat before, or she eats like shit and is making her baby less healthy by denying them actual nutrients.

Latinas hate white people though?

White cock is Latina property

Attached: b7c675fd90a065cea53a4d1a655c061f--taste-the-rainbow-selfie.jpg (732x960, 63K)

I'd love to lick those feet after a hot sweaty day. Altho the Venezuelans/Colombians tend to be hotter than the mexican type latinas from what I've seen, pic related is one of my favourites.

Attached: 109393_880x660.jpg (440x660, 31K)

Too bad more white woman date latino men.

Attached: Screenshot_20180307-040434.png (720x1280, 77K)

because every night you get anchor your ship in the port of rio di janeiro and conquer

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

yes

Veronica is one of very few sticcs i find attractive.

Never, pic related; it's me and my bitch.

Attached: Malinche.jpg (704x704, 271K)

i love sucking white meat

but only rich or good looking whites. i don't fuck with corny white people.

>all these brazilians venezuelans and others rolling their eyes over yet another latina thread

they don't know they are sitting on gold

>implying most men don't only think with their dicks
men are a mistake

Kek, already a fat piece of shit. They all end up that way though

Well? Why don't you move to latin america then user? For $1000 you can live like a king and fuck all hot bitches you want. There are places just as cheap and "nice" as Thailand, where most white balding men go to find a "hot" wife.

Yes, I have a Colombian wife. She's fucking based. She loves white people and hates niggers. And she's smoking hot.

I can't wait for you to make healthy strong babies!

The only downside is that all latinas are naturally hotheaded. And my wife is bipolar so she's almost impossible to keep under control when she gets pissed off. But other than that it's fucking awesome. She would kill a motherfucker in cold blood for me without asking questions, because she was raised in the streets of Medellín and that's just how they are when they're loyal.

La creatura......

A good white woman is impossible to beat, but a Castiza or whiter isn't the end of the world if that is all you can get (so long as she doesn't speak spic to your kids).

fuck thats a nasty sow

>dumb amerimeme
>bipolar colombiana
dios mio, you are fucked, bipolar chicks eat your soul or just kill you in the end

>couldn't get a healthy white woman, had to look for imports

>>couldn't get a healthy white woman
:((((((((((((

I have had my share of healthy white women. And they're all boring as fuck.

the chart is interesting.
what is not seen here is that the total out marriage number is low, so we are looking at a fringe in total.
half of the cases find Hispanics acceptable, and most of these are probably white-ish.
the black vs asian difference is interesting and it probably has to do with the male vs female looks of the individuals.
Stereotypical black females look masculine and are therefore unattractive, while stereotypical asian males look less masculine and the asian females look more feminine than white females (they don't get so fat so easily).

ex wife, spoiler alert, was bipolar
freak in bed but batshit crazy in the end.

The only time it really manifests is when she's pissed. She could black out in a fit of rage and kill some one per se. But it's not that bad otherwise. There's a trade off though. Her dead narco dad left her 6,000 hectacres of land down there though. Which she told me i can do whatever i want with when i have the financial means to do so. So that's a huge plus lol.

This country is fucked merely because of the amount of race mixers. Maybe Russia will accept me as a refugee.

>healthy strong

Caution needed

ayy lmao

Stay in the Southwest where you belong, we don't need spics in my Midwest.

Attached: 26908ecf56d43830bdf23dd4672f26a4a3f20221d49ac7340a2472e03ae5a4c3.jpg (680x715, 58K)

Reminder that chick is considered "attractive" in muttistan.

Attached: 1508440915468.jpg (1332x638, 158K)

I'm in the southeast there bubba.

So you're a nigger lover? no wonder you're called cuckfederates for a reason also

>marries a bipolar

Your life is only going to get worse as her mental state declines.

Attached: 1508446879082.png (484x425, 24K)