I know where you are

I know where you are.

BANG

Mind you waiting until hear water flushing?

I SAID WHERE'S THE FUCKING GIRL

I will find you and I will kill you

>Shit just got real

>I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have obtained over mysterious circumstances. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let that girl go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

AOTY

>Activate it

Just read this after finishing Gantz.

Was breddy gud but the Trump part at the end was fucking stupid as hell.

Does the translation get better? I tried reading it but the engrish made me stop

Yes and no, the duwang tier translations stop for a few chapters, start again then stop at the final chapters.

I've been a fool to myslef

>the Trump part at the end was fucking stupid as hell.
Just like america

>Trump part at the end was fucking stupid as hell.
Exactly how it looks IRL

Inuyashiki falls in love?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

I just thought he was going to beat up the yakuza, but this nigga absolutely RUINED them.

I won't be mad if MAPPA goes with an original ending.

An old boy falls in love with a young girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

JIJI TEME

this is exactly the quote that was in my head after he spoke to the yakuza on the girlfriend's phone.

The pink elephant for my girlfriend sir