Gen Z being conservative is a lie right?

So in the light of all of these school walk-outs, it has become clear that "gen Z is conservative" was a total lie right?

We are definitely plunging into a marxist hellscape after the boomers die off. Without a doubt.

Attached: 16105837_1374526805944247_3367909042761131204_n.jpg (512x910, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/international/21734365-they-are-also-lonelier-and-more-isolated-teenagers-are-better-behaved-and-less
rheingold-marktforschung.de/grafik/veroeffentlichungen/Pressemitteillung Jugendstudie_2010-09_rheingold.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you do realise most kids will take any opportunity to get out of class right

This.

Also, if they don't walk out, they are shamed and called all kinds of things. They don't want that.

Yes but how many kids were like "oh yeah I guess guns are pretty bad and I get to leave class sweet lol"

well the polling is surprisingly kind of mixed considering the demographics

you're assuming the teachers didn't supply some sort of passive-aggressive (or even aggressive-aggressive) punishment for kids who refused to walk. When I was in school in the 90s my teachers were manipulative as fuck. my nephew got detention for pointing his finger like a gun to show another student something (in that his thumb was protruding upwards at the same time his index finger was extended, per the teachers words). It's an insane asylum that's being run by the insane.

The kids are being forced to walk-out or else they get suspended.

This + the sheep effect that is really strong in most teenagers and you have a high walk-out rate.

Most of the conservative stuff is pulled from the fact they have sex less and drink less etc. but this is mainly due to the fact that theres less wealth and easier escapism through phones etc.

Gen Z is trending more conservative than Millennials, but that doesn't change the fact that they still skew heavily liberal. More conservative than Millennials just means they skew slightly less heavily liberal.

i've only heard of one incident where that happened in ohio. and its not like there aren't stories about people getting in trouble for protesting instead of going to class

Some kid got his arm broken for holding up a trump sign during the protest

pretty sure that was on the east coast

Reality is the real red pill. Let them live a few more years. This is a wave, 2016 was the last peak.

Attached: FB_IMG_15211480516231.jpg (504x640, 72K)

americans dont count
euro faggs will start the of the rope

>but this is mainly due to the fact that theres less wealth and easier escapism through phones etc

That's uh... that's actually a clever overview.

This is a pretty interesting read. Kids have been coddled by their parents and by technology, and people don't care as much for boomer hedonism when they can go on their phones. I graduated from high school last year and there were barely any fights and people are "tamed".
economist.com/news/international/21734365-they-are-also-lonelier-and-more-isolated-teenagers-are-better-behaved-and-less

Forgot to mention that we're basically becoming Japan in most western countries. Materialism has reached the point where people would rather just have things than have a family or to the resentment of boomers, a fast paced life style.

Of course. It's just a meme. And as usual memes are wrong.

the only way gen z will become red pilled is if war happens on US soil

or we go through a full collapse of western society.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 4K)

1. Kids will get out of class if they get a reason for it.
2. The walk-outs are organised by schools and supported by teachers, they wont teach during it so why would the kids stay inside?
3. There was a report on this board about a kid refusing to walk out and getting punished. Fuck if I know if it was bullshit or not, but that would pretty much tell you that the entire walk out is bullshit arranged in advance by someone who has an interest in gun legislation, and not a thing set up by students.

Surprised how many underage on Sup Forums that day, which is against the rules. Definitely a psyop

Actually, it's because the world has become so unsafe that young people are afraid of rocking the boat.
It's this decade's zeitgeist. Has been predicted by German psychologists like 10 years ago, the so-called "Generation Biedermeier" (Biedermeier is a German expression for extremely tamed philistines who flee from the dangerous outside world to secure privacy).

Here's the study, it's in German:
rheingold-marktforschung.de/grafik/veroeffentlichungen/Pressemitteillung Jugendstudie_2010-09_rheingold.pdf

This should change from this year onwards as the zeitgeist changes every 10 years or so and Generation Biedermeier started with hipsters around 2008.

You do realize people will lurk no matter what right?

For real though, did someone photoshop that bitches eyes? No winder we're caled amerimutts.

Lets fuck the planet to get even.. stop recycling immediately!!!!

Gen Z didn't even grow up when their countries were white. That's why they're all sorts of soy latte flavors of pseudo-nationalist.

Like Identitaire or American "Nationalist".

Essentially liberal marxists in disguise

Yeah, honestly I don't get American "Generation Zyklon" memes.
Suuure, a generation brainwashed from birth to be (((tolerant))) and (((open-minded))) is somehow going to be conservative.
IF you see a kid pretending to be even remotely interested in politics and especially right-wing politics, it's most likely going to be because American children absolutely love being edgy little shits.
As things stand, no, Gen Z isn't going to make America great again. If anything, it's going to further dig it into shit. It's up to the current politically dominant generation to properly influence Gen Z.

well there was that hispanic heritage poll and some stuff by business insider. and a few other outlets

Mods have zero tolerance usually for underage posters, cannot even joke about it

Gen z is like 10 right now. Stop with this bullshit. Generations last around 20 years. Millennials started around mid 80s so they didn't stop being born till mid 2000s. Around 1984-2004. Obama and Trump are both baby boomers even though they have an age difference and you can see the difference, they are still part of the same group. I don't know why you retards suddenly decided generations last less than a decade when it comes to millennials.

This. My brother is in 12th grade and his school did one, and nobody actually gave a fuck about "gun violence" they just wanted to get out of class. They didn't even discuss it one way or the other apparently, it was just "hey we get like 20 mins out of math today, cool".

She's so cute :DD

Attached: 1401141844401.jpg (992x1120, 139K)

My school had like 50 people walk out at a school of 2,000, and I heard neighboring schools were even worse in turnout.
>t. Chicago Suburb

Quadroon kike

most schools in the county didn't do it at all, there's just a lot of fat commies and boomer female teachers at that school; I think like one other school did it

L

>I get my dose of reality from msm

Attached: 1505545762190s.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Pew research center set the cut off date for millenials at 1994 for their studies and polling. Being someone born in the late 90s, i can understand why you'd lump them in with millennials as people born until i'd say 2002+ were more similar to the previous gen. At the same time however, there are significant differences between those born in the 80s and those who can't even remember or werent alive during 9/11. GenZ is not 10, the oldest ones are in their mid teens if not older.

Stage a Saturday protest, then we might know.

The teachers in our county got the middle schoolers to walk out by telling them it was to honor the dead students - pissed off parents called the schoolboard and asked whether kids would be punished if they did a walk-out in support of the 2nd. They were told yes. As long as you adhere to the organized political wishes of big ed, the daffy teachers are OK.
Some students were also pissed off.
Gen Z is very conservative, don't by the CNN hype.
Also, why pay these districts to bang out little automatons. Kids would leaen more at your dining room table than a 1000 classrooms. Homeschoolers will be hiring these dumbasses to mow their lawns one day.

>admits to being a underaged posted
Every year I get hit with the realization that this was me 10 years ago and somehow I still post here

2000 January born

I was homeschooled in a homeschooling community

Was an overall ok experience. I think i turned out better than most of the kids at my local high schools.

Some of the other homeschoolers didn't turn out too great tho

>all this optimism

Op, go with your gut, if you have a gut feeling that the world is coming to a hellish end than it is. Don't listen to anyone else.

>Suuure, a generation brainwashed from birth to be (((tolerant))) and (((open-minded))) is somehow going to be conservative.
>because American children absolutely love being edgy little shits.

Can you see how these two elements might play off each other? Gen Z is the first generation to grow up during a period where Liberals had near total institutional power, a liberal agenda has been fed to them through all forms media and education. The natural instinct of a teenager is to be a rebellious little shit, to go against the status quo. Today that means being conservative, throw in that people only tend to get more conservative as they age and Gen Z has an interesting future.

Oldest Gen Z'ers are in their late teens or early 20s.

Spotted the delusional Gen Z fags.

Why does Jew research center decide this shit?
No.

I'm not saying they decide it completely, i'm just saying that if a reputable polling center which does giant non-partisan studies says thats it, its reasonable that that would show otherwise. Most people set the cut off date between 94-00.

10/10 would have 78% kids with.

They also get suspended for not attending or counter protesting.

Yeah, but, in the end, it might be what we fear the most.
Just a phase.

dude the existence of far leftists in gen z doesn't mean shit. Not every student was for it.

>We are definitely plunging into a marxist hellscape after the boomers die off

Implying that the boomers didn't actually cause that from the get-go.

Attached: 1521047499573.png (968x634, 213K)

it doesn't matter if they are or aren't they can have their minds changed.

Don’t lie to me, I know you’re 17 and found this website when you were 13. However, due to the explict nature of the site you were warded away for sometime. Only to slomder back into the cesspool because of a highschool heartbreak

maybe more conservative than europe