Brexit - Brits are never gonna leave edition

They are trying to push out the Brexit date. It is a massive push "for more time". Obviously, the real push is to make more time for getting the people to agree to a new referendum, because after March 29, 2019, a new referendum won't work any more. And many liberals in the UK see the clock ticking for a new referendum. 1 or 2 more years in the EU would give them a chance to push through the new referendum idea.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 9.55.50 AM.png (1150x986, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36CL5WzW0U4
youtu.be/w6vYbZSUL5U
youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a hardcore conservative who voted brexit, more time doesn't seem like the worst of ideas. I just want it done, with a proper negotiated leave. I'm not assed about remoaners crying about a second referendum, there's literally not a chance in the world of it, we're leaving and that's that.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fear mongering twat who can't bask in the glory that we actually fucking did it. Also Hans stop d&c.

Attached: 34567890000.png (600x388, 134K)

>they thought Brexit would happen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is it really a 100% certainty though? I feel like your politicians dick you around enough where they could overturn that on a whim and have another referendum.

Britain is done for. What will brexit even achieve? You will still have millions of pakis, carribean and west africans, rape gangs, a corrupt and degenerate parliament, still have the most cctv per capita, still have banned knifes, age requirements for buying cutlery, still have a financial elite in the city fucking you dry, foreign real estate investors and buyers making housing prices unattainable for average people, and you will still have massive immigration, not from the EU, but from tje third world.

Its over.

Moggy Moggy Moggy.
Oi oi oi.

Attached: 1506174775852.jpg (960x539, 129K)

It will help contain all that filth within Britain

Brexit is stupid. All it will mean is that white EU immigration is replaced by non-white foreign immigration. How is that a good thing?

The only way Brexit would be good is if it was coupled with a government change to a government that opposes massive immigration. But it wasn't. If anything, Theresa May's government is even more pro-immigration than Cameron's, and Cameron's was already extremely pro-immigration.

Congratulations on accelerating the decline of the UK, Brexit-supporterts. Fools.

I'm watching BBC 1 now and they're having a debate on whether they should actually stay in. WTF is going on, the people voted to leave and that should be respected.

Ignore the chattering classes that live within the M25. Goodhardt's book The Road to Somewhere is a very good breakdown of British society as it currently exists. Most of these people are part of the 6% of the population that are highly mobile, usually multinational and exposed to good jobs.

>Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in

west is so hypocritically

after this and Catalonia it's just pathetic

ledemocracy.jpg

This is good
EU is serving us Arabs and its people will be made to serve Allah

This is now a Quintessential Mogg Thread.

Attached: Mogg 1.jpg (444x573, 63K)

He quite literally drives the Mean Machine from Wacky Races.

youtube.com/watch?v=36CL5WzW0U4

Attached: 1512040139182.jpg (2047x993, 313K)

He is a mean machine desu.

Attached: Mogg 2.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

There is not a chance in hell that I would vote for him. No working class person in their right mind will vote for him.

Why not?
A vote for Mogg is a vote for Britain.

Attached: Bong.jpg (575x586, 34K)

youtu.be/w6vYbZSUL5U

white tweenies the cum slaves to south asian men

Attached: _20180318_093319.jpg (483x310, 62K)

A democracy of talk, rather than action. The will of the people is being talked away by westminster. We need a new machine.

>No working class person in their right mind will vote for him.

The working class no longer exists. The group that you are presumably referring to no longer vote Labour as a collective, which has now become the party of the liberal metropolitan foreigner. The lower classes, despite all the rhetoric, love being dominated by a posh bastard.

Attached: 1506163877082.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Because I’m not some masochist who votes for some rich overlord wanting to make the wage gap bigger. Literally no working class will vote for him, even right wing (socially right wing) brexit voters like me.

It's the middle classes who won't vote for him, there has always been an alliance between the rural upper classes and the workers against the urban bourgeoisie. I'm working class and I'd happily vote for him, because I don't have a massive fucking chip on my shoulder.

Nice bait, or you’re severely deluded.
There is no one working class I know who would vote for this elitist ponce.

i think Britain has changed it’s mind and matured since the last referendum, there is no way Brexit would be voted for again so why should a fluke be honored?

You've obviously never listened to LBC when he's on and a fuck load of normal ordinary people phone in to shower him with support.

Attached: mug.png (618x463, 394K)

t. LARPing posh boy posing as working class.
No one will vote against their own interests for the sake of pleasing some rich overlord posh cunt. Well, not unless you’re a literal cuck.

If brexit is overturned we riot. Simple

Oy vey we need to work closely with our European allies against the russian threat. Brexit is too dangerous now.

Attached: Theresa-May-Getty-704x454.jpg (160x164, 10K)

My dad was a caretaker and my mum was a cleaner, but whatever you say Jolyon. My interests and the interests of the country are not identical, not everybody votes like a tribal cunt.

>No one will vote against their own interests
t. retard who undermines his own job security with cheap immigrant labour whilst pushing up housing prices

Attached: 1452638020578.jpg (800x600, 72K)

The class war will be fought, most working class people who are not the rare brown nosing cucked type you hear on LBC licking the rich’a ass are not going to ever unite with the middle and upper classes. They have been treating us like shit for ages. We will never unite with them.

>Still thinks voting Labour is in the interest of the working class.

Quintessential British roasties.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 12.49.31 PM.png (718x402, 340K)

So you think the Working class will unite with the apes that rape their daughters instead?
That's the funny thing about diversity/multiculturalism, it sends the native working class into the hands of the right-wing

The words hardcore and conservative don't go together. If you're a conservative you're little more than a cuck for the establishment.

We will unite with the rural upper classes against the middle classes, like in the army. The people who treat us like shit and call us chavs aren't people like JRM, they are the urban middle and upper-middle classes and they will pay for what they've done to our communities.

>tfw you don't understand economics

Attached: Communist.jpg (700x566, 147K)

Srry wasn't meant for you. It was meant for the Labour retards that somehow thing ruining the economy is gonna make working class people richer.
I would rather make more money doing what I lover (working on cars) than be some fucking benefits fag.

I understand that the rich cunts keep getting richer while we get poorer.

So how is making rich people poor gonna help poor people?
I mean, rich people pay our salary and create jobs. You get rid of them, then what?

Attached: Britbong.jpg (600x576, 62K)

The hate I have for rich cunts is enough to be happy with seeing them suffer. I want to string up rich cunts on the rope as much as I do the Abduls.

There will always be rich people. Every few generations a purge is needed to get some new blood in the 1%. Some families cling to power for a long time. They are holding us back at this point.

It will bring me a lot of joy to see the rich cunts suffer. I despise them as much as the Muslim boards invading this land. They are the ones who invited them here anyway.
The whole shot of trickle down economy is bullshit story to feed the serfs.

You realise that the 1% is a income boundary, not a ethnic group right?
You can get rid of ethnic groups, (i.e the fucking muzzies) but its impossible to get rid of rich people, killing rich people just means slightly less rich people the 1%.

This is a more logical solution. People don't seem to realise that if you kill the 1%, there will just be a new poorer 1%. Replacing them is much easier and more practical.

And who gets to replace them? Fuck all this shit. Just bring in Natsoc.
Hitler knew whites would never unite if there was income great differences.

The politicians don't want to be responsible for changes. Holding off to the next.

Brexit didn't achieve anything because they haven't had guts to implement anything yet.

Brexit hasn't achieved anything because we haven't actually fucking left yet.

Zero self determination
>Oi guv we'll just keep "voting" until you give us the answer we require.

Zero personal freedoms
>Oi guv bin that knife/opinion/ability for father to protect daughter.

Zero security
>Cops ride around in rainbow clown cars writing tickets and playing grabass for the camera while the population gets KEBABED

What's the point of Britain as a country at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: st.mogg.png (3100x2150, 2.35M)

The biggest red pill on the planet next to south africa. If you want evidence that western governments are actively plotting against their own people to replace them, look no further. We have huge grooming gangs and our law enforcement quite literally help them perpetuate it all, fathers trying to rescue their daughters get jail time. Anyone who speaks out against it is imprisoned or banned from the country. If you're even one nano-meter to the right of center and you talk bad about our immigration policy you're probably getting locked up with Islamic terrorists doing life behind bars with nothing to lose.

A few more bombings and I think that would be enough to terrify our pathetic government into making non-muslums pay the jizya

> a few nano metres to the right of centre
Yes and their idea of “centre” is hard left (on social policy).