South Korea is a lie built on plastic surgery

South Korea is a lie built on plastic surgery

In 60 years how does one group of people separated by border look like 2 different races

Attached: 1521362589902.jpg (2000x1162, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSg8chUtHOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In 60 years how does one group of people separated by border look like 2 different races
They don't. It's just that you only see the platic SK models and k-pop singers. The average South Korean looks the same as the average North Korean.

are these samsungs op?

North Koreans are ugly midgets. OF COURSE they showcase the few normal looking ones in Pyongyang.

The average North Korean man is 4'5

Attached: DOiEpfeV4AU9_uy.jpg (1000x668, 79K)

its like its the first time they've seen a camera and they're praying to god its not some lazer gun that will boil their insides

This. There's a reason people tend to cover their faces. I love me some k-pop. A bit more 3D than anime, but the kayfabe is there to give a veneer of reality.

Attached: C2DkCLaUsAAuHqT.jpg (1173x829, 124K)

about 90% of all korean girls I've seen here in california look like the ones in this photo and better
i have no idea what you're on about

South Korea is a very very vain and jealous country. It's not America, it's not Japan, it's not even remotely like China. They want to be a superpower in anyway that they can.

It's most evident through the fashion and music culture that they are obsessed with those countries, but will never openly admit to it.

The bootleg high end clothing,'plastic surgery, and over working students will eventually get back to them

> plastic surgery

Attached: fg.jpg (251x201, 8K)

You don't know the concept of kayfabe?

not sure about all that but...
They are probably the most hiveminded of all the asians.

Taiwan is like a bootleg korea and even more so hive minded imo

Attached: 1521364642489.png (600x600, 207K)

>Taiwan is like a bootleg korea
lmao I never thought about it like that

taiwan's a tumor

youtube.com/watch?v=dSg8chUtHOU

This. They don’t.

Koreans are just Made in China Japanese

holy fuck

unfortunately

Can confirm that.

japanese are actually made in china koreans. it was korea that brought civilization to japan

Still best china tho

you probably also think SK is best korea

slaves to their economic masters VS threatens south korea economic slave masters with nukes

Attached: bestkorea.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Think about it. For 60 years South Korea has been drowning in white semen. You think white DNA has been hard to find over there? LOL.

SK is completely cucked. economically dependent on china and militarily on the US. it's actually a dangerous position to be in. they'll be the first to be sacrificed in a US-China war

what about us goyims? when do we get to die?

Getting JAP'D and COLONISED helps bleach the skin

when china invades you, unless you choose to formally reunite. which doesn't seem likely

when do you think that will happen?

>implying the USA wont BTFO every communist that attempts to set foot on the island

There is a lot of love for you in America even though the media doesn't talk about it. If those dirty communists ever try to invade you we WILL be there to support you

how did that work out for you in vietnam? you've yet to defeat china in a proxy war

when you declare independence

Actually we already did. The reason Taiwan exists today is because we armed and supported them for decades. And it won't be a proxy war it will be a direct war. Trump is not fucking around, I dare you commie fags to invade. I really do. I would love to sign up. We will blockade your entire gay country until the Chinese people riot for lack of food

Independence from... what exactly? The CCP has no jurisdiction at all

>it was korea that brought civilization to japan

Korea was literally a Filipino-tier shithole before the Japanese colonized it. Also the Jomon brought civilization to Japan.

Attached: 1508553280730.png (958x792, 30K)

Japan is re-arming now. A millitarized Japan could single handedly defeat China in a conventional war. They're not allowed to have a military atm but their "self-defense force" is already the largest naval and air power in Asia. Can you fucking imagine the joy and conquest that Japan+USA BFFs could accomplish in China? Not to mention the support we'd receive from other nations like Korea, the Phillipines, hell even SE nations like Vietnam, Thailand, etc all hate China. Lets fucking do it boys. Taiwan is an unsinkable aircraft carrier

U.S and U.N troops have probably left a stain if you know what i mean.

>jomon
>literally SEA farmers
>definitely not conquered by the “” from “” and completely mutted.

rare memeflag. You must be just the worst faggot in the universe.

It’s real junk. I respect the editors and crew though.

>assuming japan's self defense force is to help the US

lol, the naïveté

>jomon
>civilized

topkek

Plastic surgery on a mass scale.

Attached: 5AEF35DA-772B-4C02-8D06-C39E03A9F62F.jpg (800x456, 93K)