Serious HELP Needed

"They" might try to emotionally discourage or slowly distract you from this post.

Put simply, I am dealing with a VERY serious possession and I need your help by praying, fasting, and asking angels/friendly spirits to help remove it from me. You could also ask your friends / pastors / other spiritual people you know to help.

The entity possessing me has caused all sorts of negative problems in my life. I have tried many things to remove it since becoming aware of it. I have repented, prayed, fasted numerous times at varying intensities, and forgiven all including this tormenting entity. I have gone to several Christian healers (and had a significant reaction from the entity but it was not cast out). I have spent hours trying to cast it out in the name of Jesus Christ, during which I experience a flame-like sensation however the entity remained attached.

My investigation into what caused the possession indicates that a significant trauma that I experienced during childhood enabled this entity to gain a significant foothold on my body. Thought the rest of my life so far I have experienced all sorts of social, family, professional, health, sleep, behavioural, and psychological problems.

I have read that possessing spirits can take over someones spiritual body, cause blackouts and extremely abnormal behaviours. I have had several occasions where people have told me that I have done something, but have not had any recollection of such events whatsoever. Therefore if I have done anything that you find offensive, then I sincerely apologise, and ask for your aid in removing this entity.

Please do whatever you can to help me. Just praying or fasting can help. Once free I intend on doing all that is within my power to significantly improve the condition of this world.

Attached: 1513309918344.jpg (1200x1200, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AaronOfCanberra
youtube.com/watch?v=06N6TipS4I4
youtube.com/watch?v=ucdnm8iU-5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wot dood

>>/X

You can’t be possessed without giving express consent.
Stop being schizophrenic and call on Christ, if you are still possessed call a psychiatrist

BODY THETANS

>You can’t be possessed without giving express consent
It seems like you can. In any case, the possessing has been affecting me since childhood and I have repressed memories of my childhood.
I have called on Christ, and it seems like something made an effort to remove the entity but was not effective.

Attached: 32584-praying-hands-3-1200.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 126K)

op you are fagoat

There's 10000 likes on that tweet.

Attached: leland.gif (480x356, 2.83M)

w@?

I just made a thread on /x/ but there are many Christians here who I hope will spend a few seconds praying for my deliverance.

OP, ascended master here, post more info and I will give you instructions to follow which will rid you of the issue.

I will pray for you user.
No demon nor devil can withstand the power of Christ the Savior Almighty. I know you will prevail user, you have the Strength of the Lord within you.
Peace and Love

What information do you need.

Thank you.

Thank you to anyone who has responded with kindness.
Since I made my thread the entity started manifesting and swearing.

I am dedicated to getting this entity out from my body and will continue to make appeals in the future. If you want to monitor the progress of my deliverance then you can bookmark / follow my twitter:

twitter.com/AaronOfCanberra

Attached: Fasting4.jpg (700x525, 54K)

Go to /x/

Your post reminds me of this video I watched earlier today.
youtube.com/watch?v=06N6TipS4I4

I am sorry for your pain brother a few points though :
>Onion rings are way better than curly fries
>There is no god
>Chicken salt improves everything

Whether or not you believe in God seems to have more effect on you than on God.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ucdnm8iU-5c

Praying for op

Don't sleep in the road, mate.

Quickest way back to our Lord in these harsh devilish times:

>fast and pray
>throw away internet and electronics
>mortification of the body

Thank you. God bless.
Thanks for the advice.

I ain't christian. but, will still pray for your safety mate.

Thank you I really appreciate it.

There is no gods, you’re just ill mentally. I had a classmate that was “possessed” - voices in her head has been telling her to kill herself, to turn on gas in a kitchen(which is ironic as she is half jewish), etc, etc
But once she started to get medication she went into normal.

As your local /x/ representative my advice would be to go seek professional help immediately to discuss this trauma you've experienced.
Your soul works like an immune system and unresolved issues will lead to it becoming weakened. All the faith in the world won't help you if your sense of self is damaged. Spiritual help is a recovery process, not a cure.