Name a more perfect antagonist

Name a more perfect antagonist

I literally can't.
But Piccolo is as cool as him desu.

No one is more perfect than Cell, but I think King Bradley was a pretty cool antagonist.

Close, but not enough. Smugbug and Green Batman are cooler.

Perfect Cell was the best villain.
>Combination of Z Fighters + Androids + Frieza
>Knows all their techniques
>Overwhelming urge to fight competitively b/c saiyan DNA
>Literally does not give a fuck about anything but fighting
>Purpose in life is to be challenged
>Still willing to drag everyone down with him if shit goes south
>Goes SSJ2, doesn't even bother to explain how

Cell is Chad status.

Also, his personality and motivation are among the most believable out of all DB villains. He's not a card-carrying villain like Freeza and King Piccolo, or craycray like Buu - he's just a guy with a bit of a god complex who wants to have fun.

Soon

AAAAAAAAHHHH! PICCOLO-SAN, HELP!

Oh snap, is that tissue?

>THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Heh
I get it. Have this (You)

Meh fucking meh...

Perfect is already the pinnacle, you cannot be "more perfect." That's why they can't bring him back.

Not so fast, Cell.

Is this even a challenge?

The literal perfect being

too bad he can't survive in space, sorry Cell wins hands down

What's that, slugboy, you want a taste of cocktail, too? In that case, get in line - I'm busy with your adoptive son.

While I praise you for posting Battle Tendency the best JoJo part, I must admonish you for not posting the best pillar man.

He can survive. He just can't maneuver

Will Cell ever shows up in Super? Imagine if Cell trains a bit with all those combined DNA. He's hella strong.

Only if the Raughman approves.

Actually as an antagonist he is preety low tier, no ultimate goal or drive, just destroying stuff to get attention and making a tournament whose rules he won't follow.
Not only is he not a well rounded character, he can't even have a reason to act evil.

Is Cell the most cucked villain in the entire Dragon Ball franchise?
>Is created by a NEET for the fucking Red Ribbon Army (Lame)
>Isn't even an original being, just a sloppy mesh of all the other characters being literally fanfic tier
>STILL needs to rely on cyborg teenagers for power
>Got rekt by Piccolo
>Even jobbed to Vegeta for a while
>Absolutely destroyed by Jobhan
>Never gets revived in canon (Nobody cares to)
>Doesn't get stronger or do any meditation training in Hell
>Doesn't participate in the ToP and represent his universe, too weak anyway, Goku & co would literally rather have Krillin, Roshi, and Tien on their team
>His "fanbase" can't go off of any new content like Frieza's or Buu's and can only cling to their little "muh potential" and "muh golden god ki ultra instinct cell" fanfics
InCells, when will they learn? :^)

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Is it impossible for Freezafriends to come up with good bait?

>He literally can't prove me wrong
Keep smugposting the same old frames from the 90s while I enjoy my new content for the REAL best villain :^) Also
>muh spots

You were already proven wrong multiple times in previous threads, your pasta is moldy and no one takes it seriously anymore.

He's so handsome

>He thinks this is pasta
>The absolute state of CellFags
Also this probably doesn't have to be said but Frieza would 1shot Cell for disrespecting him by mixing his pure cells with monkey trash if they have encountered

Calm down and accept Cell is just a plot device to keep the powerups going, not a decent villain in Dragon Ball. Even the pink blob wanted candies, this guy is just a retelling of snow white step mother just as obsessed with being the most perfect, and without the depth.

He's the hottest next to Jiren I'll give him than.

Goku shows up in your universe, gets you wiped out of existence. Top that for antagonist...

He could piss on whatever is left

>Implying Frieza was ever stronger than cell before golden frieza
>Implying Cell can't obtain any form any of his "donors" could achieve.

Zenkai boost bruh Frieza doesn't stand a chance if Cell ever got acknowledged.

Your attempts are adorable.

Cell is such a neatly designed Villain. His presence alone is already an eye-grabber. I do think he was a tad more interesting in his first form character wise. Great bantz and showmanship though.

Friezafags are retarded, they think the lazy golden form isn't an ass pull
Frieza:
>muh mega genius special snowflake villain only need to train a month or two to become god tier
>muh meditation in hell makes a form that he's only used once in serious fight fully masted
>muh sly fox tactical mastermind overpower everyone & everything except Jiren
>needs to backstab frost, not like he couldn't just one shot him instantly without being all gay with him first

Cell:
>perfect, handsome and composed, unlike frieza who literally goes "REE FUCKING MONKEY" the second he's taken a single hit, well, until starts losing to a child, which angered him due to the
>enjoys fighting because of saiyan genes, can regenerate because of namek genes and is has master ki control, tenacity and intellect thanks to Frieza genes
>needed no training at all because of fusions and because he had all the data about martial arts and techniques already in him
>has no real goal, only sheer passion for a good fight to test his newfound strength
>would make a good ally and has the greatest potential of any character
>sexiest voice

Don't be mean to Freeza, he may not be the best villain but at least he's 2nd best. And he had pretty lousy fighting skill back on Namek, I can buy him not training. And since he was the strongest naturally born ningen without exercise, it's believable that he has haxxed potential.

>People bringing up golden freeza as a flaw

Ah, so this is how a franchise is retroactively ruined.

He was an purposefully imperfect person who was an imperfect villain of a meta that was infinitely repeating into it's own event horizon.

Then how about her?

A villain so perfect that she was imperfect, yet another causality of the infinite meta.

Only correct answer.

If this guy ever comes back and trains, gods better pepper their anguses.

I find it ironic how his imperfect form is the most perfect one.

Aji Tae. Griffith. A bunch more I remember reading but can't remember the names of. Cell was just generically cartoon evil.

Imperfect Cell was better

So...another fanart dump?

Majin Buu. Plus had a superior ARC. Same level as Piccolo & Freeza.

·Better personality
·Better Powers & Abilities
·Intimidating
·Beat all the Z fighters
·Killed every human on earth.
·Destroyed Earth and other planets.
·Lived up to the hype of being a universal threat.

Buu gets shit done. Cell can suck a dick.

He literally did nothing wrong.

Was interesting and had great fights.

King of Charisma.

This guy I mean.

You aren't fooling anyone with such transparent falseflagging, Freezafriend.

He could have been a cool reflection to Goku's battle autism by taking it to its logical extreme, but the execution is a little flawed in the end.

/thread

If you're gonna reply. Do it like you have brain cells & not like a retard. Ok

Goro

>too bad he can't survive in space
I'm sure he wishes that were the case.

I think Cell would have made a more interesting antihero than antagonist. Super really dropped the ball by excluding him from the ToP. He would have been perfect.
>inb4 muh spots

>y-you retard!!!
You're starting to admit defeat faster and faster. I'll miss your salt when you give up completely.

pickle rick

Get into a bath tub with a jellyfish.

I fucking hate his design. Why does he look so shit?

Cell is the GOAT. Super Buu could've been similarly good but Buu saga dragged too fucking long.

Super Buu was great but Butenks and Buhan were meh IMO. They were too much like Cell and Freeziepop

[fresh]

Buu Saga was gonna be the last story. It had to be that way. Just alot of good shit came out of it being that long.

Someone post sketch Cell, pls

Perfect Cell is boring AF
Cell was cool because he had to struggle against the far stronger than him Z fighters in order to survive and powerup.
That was interesting because it is normally something that shonen protagonists do, not villains.

But Perfect trolling people was fun.

Filthy ningens and their creations

North Kai was only the beginning.
Gods are clods, and their work ends here.

I get where you're coming from, but what would happen when Cell surpasses the Z fighters like a protagonist surpasses the villians? Cell could either kill them all or be cocky like he turned out to be. And even then, the focus of the Shonen had to shift back to the Z fighters overcoming their villain (cell). I can't really think of any other way cell's development could have gone

We all know he's going to job, why bother posting that?

RA fucking OH

Did Kumagawa finally bang her?

He was the only redeeming character of an otherwise horrible show

> DBZ villain
> Best villain
Pick one

They should have let that eighth Cell Jr. live

Is the biggest and most terrifying villain dragon ball has ever had.

literally the only villain that managed to actually destroy the earth

Try telling that to Edgehan.

>Cell was cool because he had to struggle against the far stronger than him Z fighters in order to survive and powerup
And then eventually had to obtain that power otherwise he'd just be struggling forever with no end in sight

Which is boring AF

Makes sense that his son is a sadistic, newborn-cousin-killing columbiner. Cell Jrs. did nothing wrong.

Brushie-brushie!

>motivation are among the most believable out of all DB villains
His motivation is pretty much the same as Goku's: to fight stronger opponents. The only difference is that he's willing to take everyone else with him if things don't work out.

He realised Dr Gero's (and the rr army) true dream of conquering everything, not just the Earth

but at the same time he wanted a good fight out of it

mad friezaboi

Imperfect cell was so much more menacing and cool.