Boruto discussion

Predictions for the Himawari episode and future episode titles?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/6rrB3j1EnlSTYoW5pXbjGA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mitsuki

git out

>90cm
>roughly 20kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

This wasn't clever or funny the first time you posted it, either.

Oh poor you, fuck off

I'm only watching this show if my favorite characters/waifu show up infact, all bort episode threads should start mentioning who all was in the lastest episode.

Sorry no one liked your joke user.

Sorry it bothered you so much

?

Started watching boruto yesterday to see if it was any good and so far I am not a fan

Best boy

Fuck off Narutard

Namida Suzumeno is cute, CUTE! Puberty already hit her, look these hips in development. Puberty is a godsend, she have the biggest boobs of her class

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/6rrB3j1EnlSTYoW5pXbjGA/

>ZomboMeme

Even more reasons why Narutards should be permabanned

Nice rack for her age

You guys are blind. That' not a rack you idiot, it'd a colerette on her suit. A a big col clodine. Just look a the shadow on her chest you idiot, that not boobs.

*claudine
Anyway you guys are a buncj of pedos

Angry sumirefag, kek

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums, you cancerous Narutards.

I wanna cum in her cunny!

You should stop samefagging your shit thread, Narutard.

Trolling is a bannable of fence.

Can we discuss about Boruto? Or this waifucirclejerking is mandatory now?

>Says the Narutard spamming his Sup Forums tier images and Sup Forums tier lingo onto Sup Forums

Best snek

Nice meme

3 weeks of filler until we reach graduation stuff.
Yay

Pics for new episode

Okay but is it Sumire arc type of filler or Mist Village type of filler? This is important.

Cute!

Neither are filler

Inojin art contest filler and random photographer interested in Bort filler.
Last episode synopsis is graduation exam where bort and crew fight Kakashi and other teachers.

Sumire is filler

I need more Hinata in my life, but I know she's a happily married woman

translations?

Why does Sarada dress like a prostitute now?

How OP is the daughter of Naruto going to be?

Will she actually become the next ninja hokago?!

I know but that wasn't my point.

I'm not a fan either but that's going too far.

>Inojin art contest filler
Mite be cool. We can expect cool comfy SoL, and Inojin deserves the focus.

That's just Ikemoto.

Reminder that Himawari has no friends.

So in other words, it’s canon

Hahahaha idk why this makes me laugh so hard

Nah the anime is the canon. Ikemoto is just smearing the wall with his own shit.

>Last episode synopsis is graduation exam where bort and crew fight Kakashi and other teachers
That's neat.

>Kakashi and other teachers.
>kakashi
>teacher
Sure thing.

>random photographer interested in Bort
why he interested tho
is it because he is the son of the president or a model for something?

Uzumaki family episode please. Also, these fanart draw Naruto's short hairstyle better than the anime.

Why can't I just forget this series exists? Why do you guys keep bringing it up as if it isn't going to be god fucking awful?

JUST

>is it because he is the son of the president or a model for something?
Probably the former unless the guy's a pedo.

Because so far it hasn't been awful. It's actually been quite fun and even good in places. Stop being such a woman about it.

知らないのかなんかのネタなのか

Maybe he's actually good looking in-universe.

>random photographer interested in Bort
Journalist not photographer. Also not random.

there it is

Bort is pretty cute.

Sarada said he has beautiful eyes

That fixation nips have on blue eyes is creepy.
>hey you should ask the hokage to let you stare into his eyes sometime! he's kind so he won't tell you to fuck off even if you treat him like a rare animal at the zoo

>Also not random
What's that supposed to mean? We don't know any journalists from Naruto IIRC.

Uchihas are weird autists obsessed with eyes. What else is new?

Also the Japanese are a bunch of westaboos that want to be Aryan.

Is there any source for this? I want to believe you but on two separate occasions people have posted fake upcoming episodes and got everyone excited for no reason.

I keep seeing the Inojin thing but not one person has posted a source.

Journalist is there for reason.

Here's the source

>an upset sunflower

Thanks! I can't read that but I have to ask is the ChouChou eating contest episode that was posted alongside the Inojin one in previous threads real too?

I'm sorry your brother forgot to get you that souvenir he promised because he was too busy trying to stop a deranged shark man from inciting a world war.

Fucking ungrateful little cunt.

You don't want to make her angry.

The field trip has finished. However, Boruto’s sister Himawari is acting a little odd upon his return. She was looking forward to a souvenir from her big brother, but Boruto had completely forgotten about it!

From Inojin Yamanaka’s love of drawing since a young age, his signature technique, Super Beast Imitating Drawing, breathes life into pictures. However, one day he suddenly became unable to use that technique. The confused Inojin sought out his father, Sai, who uses the same technique, but Sai would not give him any advice. For some reason, Sai then recommends Inojin participate in a drawing competition aimed at children.

In attempt to catch the mysterious fish Eiengoi, which is said to be “so tasty if you eat it once, you will never forget its deliciousness”, Boruto goes on a camping trip with his classmates. As this is likely to be the last event with his classmates before graduation, in an effort to create an everlasting memory, Boruto is determined to catch Eiengoi no matter what it takes.

Before the graduation examinations, it has been decided that in order to confirm the students’ graduation options, there will be tripartite meetings for that effect. However, Boruto, who performs admirably in “Ninja Techiniques”, notices that he had never worked hard in class, and has made no commitment in becoming a ninja. Boruto then meets Sukea, a freelance journalist who is interviewing Academy students who are about to graduate. Sukea notices a certain dangerousness in Boruto’s carefree and comfortable perspective on what it means to be a ninja, and decides to give some advice to him.

Examinations, Begin!! At last, the graduation exams have begun. After the first theory exam has finished, Boruto and his friends challenge the practical abilities exam. The exam involves a “Bell Taking Test”, with the 6th Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, and the Academy’s other teachers as opponents.

>Boruto then meets Sukea, a freelance journalist who is interviewing Academy students who are about to graduate. Sukea notices a certain dangerousness in Boruto’s carefree and comfortable perspective on what it means to be a ninja, and decides to give some advice to him.
Looks like Kakashi's up to his old tricks.

Sad, unfunny gag. What's the purpose of making her defeat Naruto as a kid when we all know she's gonna be irrelevant and weak when she grows up?

Man imagine what sort of problems you have to have to end up as angry as you.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

Well at least we know how he'll learn purple lightening now. Maybe he won't even know it's Kakashi teaching it to him.

Then she can fight Shizuma instead of him.

So we're near Sumire's new outfit? Yes please!

>Sukea, a freelance journalist who is interviewing Academy students who are about to graduate
Is it Kakashi in disguise again?

>Bell Test is now standard for all three man teams BEFORE they graduate
That... actually makes a lot of sense.

How much time between the graduation and the movie events?

Why are you so fucking dumb?

jeez, what is this?
fan art for ants?

sumirefags can't into imageboards

I love the fact that in this peaceful era they actually improve the education system.

Mitsuky origin story please! Look at that lightning snake!

Because?

What is your opinion on this family?

Had they done this before Kakashi wouldn't have had the chance to fail like 5 different teams of students because he was still going through his post-Obito emo phase.

They should animate that soon honestly. Don't know what's been taking them so long.

Reminder the Mizukage got his clothes torn, bled and was visibly sweating by one person with a new sword.

The guy is a joke.

Test tube creation by Oro....what more needs to be fucking said?

Fixed it.

Your infinite tsukuyomi ends soon Hawawa!
Get hit with reality.

No one knows but Bolt learns suiton, and Sarada learn genjutsu despel in between those periods.

The other Kages are fucking joke right now. I'd like to believe that some of them actually want a war but too afraid of Konoha because they have two gods.

THICC

Reminder that despite this he was still unfazed by the nu-Seven Jobbers of the Mist.

He's still worst nu-Kage though.

LMAOO nardo looking smug as fuck with that meme face. Someone post that face. You know which one.

Does the Sharingan have a built in genjutsu dispel because if so she probably just uses that. But Boruto learns Shinden in the meantime. They foreshadowed his use of Raiton in the Mist Arc and seem to be following up on it now.

>Boruto giggled like a fucking schoolgirl when Nardo praised him

A plot Episodes
1-15, 19-23, 25-31,35-36

B plot Episodes
18, 24, 32

C plot Episodes