Tfw too old for anime

>tfw too old for anime

How guys older than 25 find anime appealing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoXlh7PovVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a "20yo kiddies think they're sooo old and mature" episode
GenZ truly is pathetic.
Me and my wife are already 30, and still enjoy some wacky Chinese cartoons.
I got a friend that's closer to 40, and he seems to marathon random Shonen series with buddies all the time as well.

But shonen anime is kiddie trash.

Stop watching anime.

>says a kid
If you're showing this stuff to children, you need to reconsider your upbringing methods.

HxH fags right on cue.

Dumb vargposter

CGDCT and "healing" anime are literally made for salarymen. Watch more anime.

Kill yourself, Varg.

most anime is for adults though

Really high quality Sup Forums-related thread and image. How does Sup Forums manage to maintain such a high level of resistance to external board culture?

Not having a job helps.

autism

anime is only appealing if you're a kid or you don't have a girlfriend
when I got a girlfriend I stopped watching it

I mostly just read manga now.

this, people trick you into thinking its for kids, so normal fags who give a shit about trendiness wont pollute our hobby

false

open up Fox Kids, and you'll see the true "kiddie trash"

With some of the greatest mods that this site has to offer.

>Fox Kids
That stopped being a thing around a decade ago user.

Meh im just 20 i fucking love dragon ball super even my teacher who is a married woman and has a kid watches it every saturday, i think shonen is ok at any age

What i don't get us how this neckbeard guy in my class is 25 and he still watches moe and harem stuff, i wouldn't have any problem with that if he didn't ramdomly started playing moe shit openings in his phone in the middle of the class

If you this this is bad, try visiting another board on the site, this is the highest quality it gets

>not watching anime with your girlfriend
PLEB

>growing up mentally
I seriously hope you don't do this.

>not secretly enjoying it

You should literally kill yourself for having such abysmal taste

I have a gf and I still watch anime. Why stop your fav hobby because of a woman?

There's a group of newfags raiding, the comiket thread, the chad/virgin threads and this.

>growing up physically
Fucking plebs

>muh proud resistance
Also known as severe autism.

Most anime have tons of tits everywhere. How's that supposed to be for kids when they're constantly shoving jumbo-size boobies on your face?

>being 20+ and still in highschool
There's no hope for you.

user....

Fox kids died it was replaced by jetix and then that shit died too now it is a sub disney channel

Why are you still here?

I'm 34 and I've been watching anime since the late 80s. Why would I stop? Especially with his shit western TV is. I can maybe stomach one TV series a year and a handful of movies.

We're all here forever.

I'm 28. My appreciation for the medium grew considerably after the age of 26. I myself had lost some interest in anime around your age, OP.
To put it bluntly, going through shit in life makes more shows relateable. But having too much shit going on that you need to take care of irl can also yank you away from the escapism of watching shit.
If you manage to lose whatever has become important enough for you to make you neglecting anime, but remain without regrets that will never allow you be the same again, then anime will turn interesting and fun again.

It's not like that there's just no reason to watch cute girl anime when you have one in real life

Apparently you never learned to read

Im 20 and im in college that guy is 25 he is not even the oldest guy

You watch shows about how miserable being single and childless is.

You know tits are literally for babies right?

youtube.com/watch?v=PoXlh7PovVs

you are never too old.
Ever.

27 here. My taste has gotten worse and worse to the point I unironically enjoy every battle harem, isekai and cgdct show that airs every season.
Then again, I work in a hospital, the last thing I need to see in my life is more fucking drama.

why do men like them then

Because evolutionary they are a feature a good mate just like wide hips allow for children with larger heads to be born more easily.

To be fair, tits were specifically created for children.

Not all anime are CGDCT. And there also aren't only CGDCT and Shonen. Anime is a very diverse medium.

Now post the 2011 one for literal babies. No kid is going to watch 99 HxH.

There is an alternative

OUT

>And there also aren't only CGDCT and Shonen
could have fooled me, I can't think of many

You're too young for Sup Forums, come back in a few years or lurk more. And go to a better college.

I'm reaching 25 this year and have no shame about it
Its escapism yeah but its nice to come home after a long hard day of work being in a bad mood and tired and just sit down to something colorful, happy and cute

That's because you're a newfag who needs to watch more anime before coming onto Sup Forums.

Oh wow. A casual youtube reviewer that has seen mainstream shit and is also old. Wow.

I'm already too old for explosions and screaming. I only watch cgdct shows.

That seems to be the natural progression, or at least what I consider the natural progression for anons with decent tastes.

I know this is bait but if you think most of what Grumpy Jii-san has seen is mainstream then you're retarded.

Killing myself?

Then why are all his reviews about mainstream trash anime? What about my post is exactly bait? It's 100% on fucking point.

>bait thread made by crossposter isn't deleted within 10 minutes
Pathetic fucking hotpocket munchers.