Why don't we see Mexicans as whites? We see Spanish as whites...

Why don't we see Mexicans as whites? We see Spanish as whites, Mexicans speak the same language as the Spanish but are called Mexicans and not considered white.

Isn't it best to consider them white or simply consider them "honorary" like the Japanese? We don't see Japanese as whites but Hitler allied with the Japanese and many Fascists consider the Japanese honorary. Mexico even has it's own Fascist party which is a conservative and also Christian right.

So what's the deal Sup Forums? Why can't you consider Mexicans either white or "honorary", clearly going to need more people to fight on the side of the right if a war ever breaks out.

Attached: 1159359.jpg (665x999, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtu.be/j26ax_NDeek?t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We see Spanish as whites
Since when?

Attached: 1512101417931.gif (174x174, 2.42M)

Attached: 1476102314471.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Some Mexicans are white. Some are not. Look at the ruling caste for instance.

Attached: mariacarmen_womensblog_2_0.jpg (643x380, 140K)

This, wtf

If a nigger speaks English he is White then?

Am I Chinese if I speak Chinese?

What world do you live in? Not even the spanish consider them selves white. Unless it's undeniably obvious, like blue eyes/ginger.

Castizas are so hot

only see white mexicans white, and castizos. we are like 80 Millions in the world, the rest are not white.

Attached: 10448784_10152860661591672_2631311229778998780_n.jpg (960x960, 134K)

>What world do you live in? Not even the spanish consider them selves white. Unless it's undeniably obvious, like blue eyes/ginger.

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

Why is Northern Mexico so violent when it has the largest amount of whites

>we see Spanish as whites

Attached: C4Y74JbUoAQmu0H.jpg (850x1131, 156K)

We're a proud Berebere nation. But actually, it's because Mexicans are a mix of European and native American, onviously.

Attached: 1519669499380s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Acapulco is the most violent city, and its in the south. North Mexico is more rich and has better GDP Per capita, I live here in North Mexico. southern mexicans emigrate here to work. We are more developed due the white spanish heritage here. We have violence but the south is worse, filled with ugly brown and poor starving manlets.

Attached: Chihuahua city.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

because they don't look white and they have indian genes

>because they don't look white and they have indian genes

because they don't look white and they have indian genes

Attached: angelica rivera.jpg (2003x3000, 1.09M)

>Why is Northern Mexico so violent when it has the largest amount of whites
My guess is that the browner ones move further north to leach off of the whiter ones and the whiter ones are reporting the crimes. In the south they probably are not civilised enough to report the crimes so they are not counted. Sort of similar to how Stockholm becomes the rape capital of the world despite there being African cities with far more apes.

>spanish
>white
Next you'll be telling me the argies are white

Attached: c8d[1].gif (400x305, 3.65M)

>shadnigger

bingo, excellent guess.

My blonde cousin married an indian from chiapas, im from chihuahua, im so pissed off because those monkies invaded us

Attached: 1966741_635766546492719_9045655447097727576_n.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Speak for yourself. Some of them are white (like their royal family), but a lot of the others are las goblinas.

arent the royal family of my ancestors whiter than yours achmed?

Yeah they're descendants of Europeans and American Indians. Therefore they don't look white, because of all their Indian genes.

If you speak a Romance language, you are not white.

Nixon thoght wed never need them so kicked them out

Maybe because the whole race shit makes literally no sense?

Because of their Mongol dna.

The spic's bringing the bantz. And Ramon is correct in this case.

Never did, never will.

>of my ancestors
Why are Spics such subhumans?

This, but French is an exception.

>never did never will
said the canadian mutts....

>Am I Chinese if I speak Chinese?

you are chinese if you understand and fully embrace and integrate into chinese culture

Japanese are considered "honorary" whites because, while being genetically different, they are capable of similar if not better self-restraint, forethought and general cognitive ability.
Mexicans, while speaking a slightly bastardized Castilian Spanish, and being nominally catholic with some pagan influences are nowhere near the white cognitive ability,and are thus rarely considered "honorary whites"

Spaniards are Europeans, Mexicans are a mix. Some are clearly European/Spanish, but I think majority are mixed with natives.

>self-restraint, forethought and general cognitive ability.

lol, obviously not. japs are the dindus of asia. they're polite to your face, but their true nature is nigger tier

this

the main point is that there are no white mexicans border hopping or cutting people's heads off for fun

>we see Spanish as whites

What the fuck? Is this bait?

signed Mr Chang

Not true I'm "Mexican" and I have plenty of white cousins and uncles. My boss actually is my dad's cousin he runs his own pallet show and he's white, blue eyes and everything, oh and he's illegal too. My dad has green eyes and he came here illegally but was granted amnesty by Reagan.

>objective
>chang

really makes me think

Attached: 2D830C0A-4BBB-4337-8902-E2D1B1DE307F.jpg (237x213, 22K)

Oh boy. Two whites who also happened to be business owners and contribute to society on top of not fucking up the gene pool based on YOUR example. Thats it boys. Wall is cancel open borders from now on. We were allz wronk.

>speaking Espanish makes one white
Do I become white if I learn Spanish?

Attached: theylookhuwhitetome0.jpg (1072x712, 333K)

I never said my father was a business owner, he's not he is/was an abusive alcoholic he's by no means top of the gene pool. I'm just saying there are plenty of white mexicans that illegally come here too.

Ther'e neighbours with Thomas Sowell

>Mexicans
"Mexican" means shit. There are 100% white europeans in Mexico and in all of LatinAm. There are more niggers in USA than in South America.
Mixed mexicans are different.

>there are more niggers in usa thanks south America
I may be wrong but I though Brazil had the largest black descended population outside of Africa.

SPANISH ARE NOT WHITE
THEY WERE WHITE
THEN THEY WERE RAPED BY MOORS AND ARABS
JEWS ARE THE RAPE BABIES OF THE ARABS TOO
THEY ARE ARAB RAPE BABIES
ARABS REALIZED KIDS FROM SLAV WHITES RAPED WERE NOT ANIMALS LIKE THEM
BUT INBREEDING AND MANY REDUCTIONS IN JEWS MEANS THEY COMPLETELY DIVERGE AND REGRESSED
THEY ARE NOW LIKE A GENETIC FOLD, FOLDING BACK ON THEMSELVES
JEWS ARE A DISEASE
ARABS, NIGGERS, GOOKS, SPICS ARE ANIMALS
< 10% of this world are white
and only 1% of those think.
1:1000 think
That means there are 6.5 million people with a brain on this planet
6.5 million
that's it.
that's the lot
and jews are attacking those
because of prophecy

there are more than 1 population in spain
stop using collective graphs
esp. ones that are designed to look into the past

Wtf is that painting trying to depict? Hollywood? Either way I'm absolutely disturbed by it!

Attached: 1513430511984.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Are you retarded? Spaniards are indeed white. Spaniards do not have a high amount of non-European DNA, try again you Mexican fucktard...

youtu.be/j26ax_NDeek?t=1m35s

>Why don't we see Mexicans as whites?
Because they're direct descendants of Mayans (not white) or some god awful mutt abomination of Spanish (read muslim; rape baby descendants) and Mayan.

Mexicans are white, unlike Spaniards. The filthy, diseased conquistadors marveled at the wonders of Tenochtitlan for a reason.

Ni hao

Kek at that video. I have to point out though, is it just me or is there actually something about iDubbz that you want to punch him in the face for?

BROWNED

that man in the back
fucking pedo wtf

It legit has to do with where important smuggling routes are, same with the violent areas in the south.

>There are more niggers in USA than in South America.
Lol no

its the language, if only beaners had respect for english, they would have already been in the union. as it stands, they're simply not white enough to learn it.

Ignore all the memes in the thread, the Spaniards are white, but "Mexican" is a nationality, it's not a race, just like "Canadian" or "American". The MAJORITY of Mexicans are mestizos but there are plenty of white, black, and even Chinese Mexicans. You should really get out and explore the world more, its very interesting

Mexicans of Spanish orgin = white
Indio rapebabies = not white

This.

Attached: 1513882472364.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

The average "black" Brazilian is like 40% White and with at least one European haplogroup

>Why don't we see Mexicans as whites? We see Spanish as whites

Uhh... because Spanish are Europeans while Mexicans are mixed heritage with the non-white indigenous population of South America.

Man.. fucking brainlets..

Spanish (European) whites colonized Central America and had rape babies with the native Aztecs and Incans. They were never white after that.

>y we see spanish as wi but mexi no wi

I'm not understanding what you're having trouble with. Mexican isn't a word used to describe ethnicity, but nationality, and a lot of people live in Mexico. Some are white, some are not white. Most are not white. Most are full Amerindian or Mestizo, a few are only a quarter Amerindian and a tiny minority are pure white, mostly from the Iberian peninsula. As for Hitler considering the Japanese honorary whites, that's because they were a highly intelligent and advanced race. Again, I'm not understanding what you're having trouble with in this scenario. There's no reason to consider Mexicans honorary white because they've accomplished absolutely nothing to make us believe so. They act like niggers, look like niggers and when they infest your country, vote like niggers and refuse to fuck off back home (but will stay there making money and sending it back to their spic family). We even have them in the UK. Mexicans have a genetic presdisposition to not respect borders.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Nope

Since allways, you Kangoroo nigger.