Rant about Islam/ Moslems

Let it all out Sup Forums

Attached: 1520394788880.png (750x1334, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82588
michael-hudson.com/2003/10/chiles-failed-economic-laboratory/
thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/dictators.html
pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html
rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/05/us-military-admits-failures-to-monitor-over-1-billion-worth-of-arms-transfers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Islam would be based if it weren't so territorial and focused on absolute world domination.

Like, I'd rather befriend a spiritually oriented and intelligent Muslim than a Christian, but the reality is that both religions are shit for Europe, and the demographic element of Islam is bad for it.

There's a war coming and we need to be prepared.
My country is being fucked by these pigs, the UK is being fucked by these pigs. We need to stand.
They are here and they're fucking laughing. The west has come off as weak to them, we let them fuck us every step of the way.
Stand for something. Do not let them step on you.
Pray for me, pray for my country to wake up.

I like a lot of muslims i meet, but then they despise me for not being 100% heterosexual and i start to get the urge to deport them.
Also, i don't think raping our women is a nice move.

What's the point?

>not 100% homoseuxal
so you're mentally challenged, Im sorry, I dont understand

No, you

Islam is all about submission. I left Islam because I realized how bullshit their belief system were. Allah will forgive a person that is a criminal bit still prays five times a day, but if you are a moral person and don't pray or miss one, you are completely a kaffir. Muslims don't believe that you can be a good person and don't believe in God.

now see it as i do,
the humans of your time are literally throwing themselves in hellfire for eternity. what would you do? if you were merciful than you'd try to make them Muslim and maybe force them to it as long as they are not going to hell anything is better than going to hell
if you were not merciful you would let the infidels be.

>Allah will forgive a person that is a criminal bit still prays five times a day,

allah never forgives the hypocrites dumbass or have you missed that surah in the quran?

>My country is being fucked by these pigs
((who)) keeps propping up the Wahhabi monarchy in Saudi Arabia to secure the petrodollar?
((who)) backed isis militants and the mujhadeens (the precursors to al quada)?
((who)) keeps funding color revolutions in the middle east?

maybe if you want to stop the muslem immigration you should stop fucking around in our countries.

Attached: EMPIRE OF PEACE.png (855x676, 64K)

i wish i could but i cannot speak out of fear for retaliation

hope there are those who are more brave and tech-savvy

Your pig religion will be bleeding under the foot of us. Islam will have a place alongside Norse and Greek mythology in our schools.

>Your pig religion will be bleeding under the foot of us.
KEK! your hypocrisy is striking!
you have dug your grave now lay in it.
Multiculturalism false democracy fait currency fluoridated water destruction of the nuclear family imperialism the Federal Reserve dept slavery, sodomites brain dead ((consumerist)) citizens and feminism will be the end of you.

Attached: cucked.jpg (845x449, 84K)

i thought maybe we could argue like men but it appears you might have a case of "the fags"

Beautiful strong religion. Hardworking honest people. Stable moral system, emphasizing family structure, community involvement, justice, order, loyalty, virtue. Islam is everything the world needs right now, unlike those damned jews.

>unlike those damned jews.
quran 2:275
Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah . But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.
in islam the tribe's mean source of control is cut off as they cannot perform usury.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking

the leaf has been decieved by the tribe of israel.

i really hate joos

>i really hate joos
don't we all?

You reach for your holy books while we reach for the stars. There is no future in your religion, only the present. when you finally bend your knee to us we will piss on your beards. You are a worthless, mindless lot that hold to the past.
You are not in our future.

>You reach for your holy books while we reach for the stars.

fool! where do you get your oil? indeed can't you see that you are in bed with the very people you despise?

>There is no future in your religion, only the present.
>quite literally the fasted growing religion in the world

indeed you have been deceived by the tribe of israel to see us as your enemy.

Attached: (((democracy))).jpg (1500x971, 1M)

How many Muslims would I kill to keep my innocent Christian Mother and Sister from getting gang-raped?

To keep my Dad, who loves exercising his God given right of Free Speech safe from Muslims who would want to behead him for "blasphemy" etc for insulting Mohamed and his ridiculous religion?

Or is a better question- why do people defend that religion that which is guilty to the core of terrible injustice upon the innocent? Why do Tens/Hundreds of Millions of educated individuals not renounce it when it's clearly exposed for what it is?

>Signed, some average American who loves his family.

Attached: shittyjobs.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: karaboga.jpg (274x184, 8K)

your future leaf is libralism and degeneration you will stagnate into irrelevance.

>God given right of Free Speech
HAHA! your goverment freedom?
look at a small list of US/english backed dictators
>Abacha, General Sani of Nigeria
>Amin, Idi of Uganda
>Banzer, Colonel Hugo of Bolivia
>Branco, General Humberto of Brazil
>Cedras, Raoul of Haiti
>Cerezo, Vinicio of Guatemala
>Cordova, Roberto Suazo of Honduras
>Christiani, Alfredo of El Salvador
>Doe, General Samuel of Liberia
>Duvalier, Francois of Haiti
>Fahd bin'Abdul-'Aziz, King of Saudi Arabia
>Franco, General Francisco of Spain
>Martinez, General Maximiliano Hernandez dictator of El Salvador
>Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire
>Pahlevi, Shah Mohammed Reza of Iran
>Park Chung Hee of South Korea
>((Pinochet)), General Augusto of Chile
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82588
michael-hudson.com/2003/10/chiles-failed-economic-laboratory/
>Rabuka, General Sitiveni of Fiji
>Montt, General Efrain Rios of Guatemala
>Salassie, Halie of Ethiopia
>Suharto, General of Indonesia
>Videla, General Jorge Rafael of Argentina
>Zia Ul-Haq, Mohammed of Pakistan
thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/dictators.html

>that which is guilty to the core of terrible injustice upon the innocent?
the hypocracy! HA remember when the terrorist you funded where called freedom fighters?

Attached: cia funding of rebels.jpg (1024x765, 217K)

>but if you are a moral person and don't pray or miss one, you are completely a kaffir.
who told you this nonsense? missing prayer doesn't make you a kaffir. discarding your worships is a sin, but it does not automatically flip you into a kaffir.

a criminal is not necessarily a hypocrite.

>we muslims are taking over the west and having lots of babies
>in the meantime western white pigs "rant" on chinese anime-enthusiast imageboards

LMAOOO kuffar bastards!

Attached: preview.jpg (590x332, 127K)

>to the core of terrible injustice upon the innocent?

the american with his forked tong speaks about "injustice"

>a criminal is not necessarily a hypocrite.
lying and hypocrisy are sins.

Attached: cia opuim fields.jpg (1404x936, 1.1M)

You are my enemy. You hold no place in this world other than antagonist,

Islam would be alright if so many of the cunts practicing it weren't so filthy. It's a lot more practical and effective to cut a niggers hand off for stealing. Of course I'd rather not live with them at all, but they do have a good method for controlling some of the more troublesome elements of a decadent society.

Attached: ghost.jpg (479x439, 12K)

>You are my enemy. You hold no place in this world other than antagonist,

fool! who are the ones who funded the mujhadeens? the animals that are isis?

what do you think about all the innocent children you killed in your (((drone))) strikes?
pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html

or how the Pentagon paid a PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos.
rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/05/us-military-admits-failures-to-monitor-over-1-billion-worth-of-arms-transfers/

open your eyes and look at the lies your goverment is telling!

show me canadians reaching for the stars. they care only about their immediate material wants, about what others think of them. they are not reaching for the stars -the best of them are under the foot of their wives, the rest are buggering each other and spending from usury. they have abandoned their children to the state and spend their idle time on their own individual selfish pursuits.

if you would westerners would fuck off from our countries and stop funding the wahhabi monarchy i would be happy to let live infact why would we need to be in the west at all?

Attached: afhanistan 1950s 4.jpg (800x468, 76K)

The fundamentals of your religion speak against what I stand for.
We pay your men to kill you because they allow themselves to be paid.
You are a dog. Our boots will stomp out your ashes.
You have no place in our future.

>The fundamentals of your religion speak against what I stand for.

and what do you stand for fool?
degeneration? libralism? usury and banking?

>We pay your men to kill you because they allow themselves to be paid.
you pay our men because you need oil you are in bed with us and in your own stupidity it will be your downfall.

the west will fall under it's own decadence.

Attached: idpol.jpg (800x400, 75K)

look and behold leaf this is the state of the west do you not see what is happening under your own eyes?

the destruction of the nuclear family the acceptance of sodomites to the point of even turning children into abominations!

Attached: british women.jpg (634x815, 104K)

The fact of the matter is if Islam became the religion of Western Europe, no progress would ever have been made. 97% of all progress since the Renaissance came from a small area of Northern Europe. If the inferior DNA of the Muslims filled European lands, or the inferior ideology of their gods filled Arab European land, we'd be stuck in the dark ages. All one has to do is compare the west with the Muslim world, and see that Muslims never amounted to anything spectacular.

>and see that Muslims never amounted to anything spectacular.

>what was the gulan empire?
>what was the ottoman empire? the one the germans allied with in WW1!
>what was the ummayad empire?

Attached: Selimiye Mosque,.jpg (800x533, 231K)

kek.

Attached: ottomqn empire 1500's.jpg (1200x773, 1.07M)

And still never an Isaac Newton, never a William Shakespeare, never a Ludwig Van Beethoven, never a Nicolas Copernicus, because that could never come to be in those empires.

Maybe when you guys weren't inbred as shit. 50% of you fuckers are inbred, that's over 600million. Pakistan is 70% inbred.

Savages sacked Rome before too, yet no progress was made in science, literature, etc. It seems that Muslims were adept at conquering, and then imposing rule that kept it's conquered living in the 6th century.

We're actually literally launching satellites into space and positioning aircraft carriers around the planet while you people circle around a rock.

Attached: b381c7442ab5b9d98fd8eaf11bfa20fb.jpg (500x635, 40K)

>And still never an Isaac Newton, never a William Shakespeare, never a Ludwig Van Beethoven, never a Nicolas Copernicus, because that could never come to be in those empires.

fool we where responsible for translating the teachings of aristotle and the other greek philosophers infact we invented modern astronomy!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe

quran 4:22
And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.

quran 4:23
Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship

>Savages sacked Rome before too,
and who where those savages? germanics! the very aryans you prease.

Attached: Badshahi Mosque.jpg (800x541, 182K)

Please stop. You're just embarrassing yourself you autist

>We're actually literally launching satellites into space

this triggers the amerimutt

Attached: sputnik 1.jpg (600x440, 18K)

I was talking about the Mongols, the Germanics liberated Rome from their degeneracy and united the whole of Europe into the modern age.

Attached: Murray.png (918x543, 413K)

when you germanic and anglos living in mud huts we conquered byzantine.

>I was talking about the Mongols,
wasn't it the huns who sacked rome? i don't thing the mongols attacked unified rome only it's splinter states like byzantine.

>Germanics liberated Rome from their degeneracy
by destroying and sacking it? yep right.

Attached: hagia sophia instabul.jpg (1072x720, 168K)

Religion of oil

How many foreigners are working in your country right now because your people are educated too poorly to perform highly skilled jobs?

>Religion of oil
the US goverment is in bed with the very terrorist the hate keep that in mind;)

Attached: ronald and the taliban.jpg (600x293, 43K)

>How many foreigners are working in your country right now because your people are educated too poorly to perform highly skilled jobs?

perhaps you shouldn't have funded """freedom fighters""" to overthrow assad? yeah or that time you overtrew gaddafi even tho he litrally said europe would turn black?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

Oh wow the Soviets put that up there while your grandfathers were fucking goats.

And then do you know what happened to the Soviets?

We beat them.

I'd make you suck my dick, but I don't want you to be beheaded.

>And then do you know what happened to the Soviets?
>We beat them.

>beat them
LMAO! the absolute state of american education!
the CCCR was dissolved you simpleton.

>I'd make you suck my dick, but I don't want you to be beheaded.
internet tough guy LMAO!

Attached: muttman.png (958x792, 30K)

If you hate Muslims, you're falling for jewish tricks. Keeping our nations pure and sending them back doesn't mean we have to hate them. The terror attacks are staged by Jews. You people are blinded by hate. Control your emotions. They want us to fight because both of us are enemies of the Jew. The people we experience here in Europe are thrash. Only the worst subhumans come over to us. If they did the things they do here in their home country, they would be killed.

Mashallah and we are launching semen into white women while positioning our jihadi fighters in the west, while you circle around gadgets and reality tv

I could make a bullet-point list on everything that pisses me off about muslims, but I made this graphic instead to illustrate my primary hatred.

Attached: Another Tuesday.png (1066x1044, 1.27M)

>The terror attacks are staged by Jews
based hans.
isn't it (((strange))) how isis never attacked israel?

>le ebin triggered goat maymayXDXD
you need to try harder frits

>that pisses me off about muslims,

>the kraut is complaining about the savige mooslems.

do i need to remind you what your ancestors did?

Attached: 12th ss legion child soldiers.jpg (500x368, 46K)

The world is overpopulated and they are incapable of any contributions to the progress of mankind.

The solution is obvious.

"civilized" europeans.

>The world is overpopulated
our birthrates are actually shrinking austrian retard.

>and they are incapable of any contributions to the progress of mankind.
coming from austria of all things!

Attached: belgian congo.jpg (699x1067, 547K)

as you can see here "civilized" anglos putting boers in concentration camps.

but no keep whining about the mooslems.

Attached: boer camp.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Muslims are not so bad, if you convert you can marry a qt niqabfu

Attached: DUeJaT-U8AEsmvM.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

>muh jihadi fighters

More American bombs will drop on jihadi strongholds in this thread's lifespan than American lives your Muslim fighters have taken in the last three years.

I'm serious.

Why what do they do?

Something in the 30s or 40s perhaps? Because Mudshits TODAY are acting like the dark ages.

Islam is a cancerous tumor on the ass of humanity and it should be ripped from the earth root and branch leaving not one single fetus. I sincerely hope one of you inbreds get get your dirty subhuman fingers on a nuke and detonate it somewhere in the West and we can shed this egalitarian and altruistic horseshit and the last and final crusade can truly begin. I wipe my ass with toilet paper that has verses from the koran printed on each square.

>you fuck white women

Wow. Really? Do you know how many Arabs are coming over here to ride white cock, bro? Our schools are flooded with them. They're like animals desperate for their first glimpse at an intelligent life form. It's unbelievable.

Those martyrs are now in heaven, American bombs mean nothing. Kill 1, we breed 10 more in his place.

Fuck off achmed.

Seriously? Trying to nazi-shame me on Sup Forums of all places?

I was a leftist globalist who thought letting in all the refugees was one the great historical achievements which will break down barriers and dispell the stereotypes, fear and hatred which divides us.
Then you inbred goatfuckers decided to molest over 1,000 of our women on new year's eve among other things and since then I've been progressively getting more and more right wing as I find out more and more about how scummy and reprehensible you pieces of shit and your religion are.

Apart from Kebabs and Falaffel you douchebags have contributed absolutely nothing the western society in recent history and the only thing you are going to do moving forward is either break us as we continue to lie to ourselves about what you are because we believe far too naively in the goodness of man and put way too much faith in the idea that you surely must be better people on the whole than all the facts imply, or lead to a far right-wing resurgence which will also probably leave the world more totalitarian, divided and unfree than it would have been before we decided that importing sand-niggers would be a great idea.

Attached: 1519672490488.gif (923x923, 699K)

Obligatory 1

Attached: Quran Shit Book 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Obligatory 2

Attached: Quran Shit Book 2.png (1776x2944, 478K)

Obligatory 3

Attached: Quram Shit Book 3.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

I know exactly how you feel. I realized this was bad a little sooner though, when the german media began to all report the same things, post the same pictures, that did not reflect the facts, it shook me to the core.

I did not believe I'd ever see propaganda like that in the west in my lifetime.

Remember, it's not about either Arabs or Jews - it's about semitic filth (Arabs AND Jews), these are the vermin on our planet, walking, pillaging murdering, stealing, deceiving our fatherlands, they must be removed and crushed to ensure a future for our race

Attached: 1514897093997.jpg (443x354, 80K)

Thats the spirit!

Attached: 75b29ca99e8f47fd6cd3ce3bd416e6672513a331ae712faae5ab180711f3b702.jpg (445x728, 55K)

What about 3 niqabfus?

Attached: DFRKTjOUwAUvEVl.jpg (640x800, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A&t=2s

If you want to see how scary things can get, watch this speech by Tommy Robinson about how he has be fucked by the british state for the last 9 years for speaking out. And he's not even an identitarian or vehemently opposed to islam.

Have this map in your head when you talk/write with Sandniggers/Arabs/Semitic filth in your head, it could save you precious time!

Attached: 1514710494760.jpg (1156x869, 110K)

Attached: average muslim whore.jpg (636x382, 58K)

The mongols got as far as present day Bulgaria, Austria, and Hungary, but yes the Germanics rebuilt the roman empire, now we all speak English.

Oh nvm, just found the real average muslim women

Attached: 06izabellademavlys_raffat.jpg (800x1080, 117K)

You breed zombies. Worthless humans who are useful as human shields and suicide devices. That's it. One white is basically the equivalent of an entire jihadi army.

Filling your seed in white women will only create further mongrels, too retarded to even blow themselves into a thousand pieces

You're assumption that Islam is correct is a big mistake. It's completely fake. If it was true, you'd be allowed to question it. But like all lies, it cannot hold up to the light of truth, so you have blasphemy laws and kill anyone who leaves.
I mean, if you stopped to ask yourself why God would choose a child molester as his prophet, you'd realize Muhammad was a fraud.

Oh yeah, and that's another thing about you piss-drinkers: casually disfiguring someone so they can never lead a normal life ever again. We sure are blessed to have you around.

>you might have a case of "the fags"
I've been to Muslim countries where only men handout in public in large groups. Might want to rethink your accusations, pedophile follower.

careful what you say britbongs

Yeah, muzzies are pretty much closet fags. Angry because they can't be fags out in the open without contradicting their twisted religion.

>niggerism

I always notice that. There's a lot of that on Sup Forums, but it amounts to men raping other men as a form of warfare. How does your dick get hard in another man's anus? Gay. Gay. Gay.

It's a shame that we see criticism of Islam from a secularist liberal viewpoint (oppression of women, gays...) and not a nationalist one.

Attached: 1502834062715.jpg (640x643, 264K)

Why do muslims never take responsibility for the shit that comes out of their community? Whenever there's an ISIS or Al Qaeda attack, hundreds of the fuckers come out on social media and say in broken English "that wasn't a muslim, it was America/Israel."

You realize that is nuts, right?
You must be trolling.
For hundreds of years, the West kept Muslims contained, though the grew in population, in their part of the world.
Now, we have invited them in.
They have spread their culture through invite from stupid leftists.
Soon people will have no choice but to wake up at the blunder they have made.
And it will be too late.

>On the other hand, those who founded sects committed to erroneous doctrines proceeded in a way that is opposite to this, the point is clear in the case of Muhammad. He seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected, he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity. He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the contrary, Muhammad said that he was sent in the power of his arms—which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants.
- St. Thomas Aquinas