NATO FALSE FLAG BTFO

#we-standwithrussia

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 12.28.38.png (613x547, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
thesun.co.uk/news/5805703/russian-nikolai-glushkov-murder-probe-found-dead-strangled-london/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fire brigade standing behind the tape, which clearly depicits the possible contamination area
>hurr durr false flag

>gas cares about limited contamination area

Here are rhe roles of everyone in that pic.
>Sealed hazmat suit guys
They went in to a contaminated area to investigate and handle items that are contaminated
>Guys in gasmasks and gloves
They are in the decontamination area and are decontaminating the hazmat guys.
>firefighter
He is there to help the hazmat guys after they have been decontaminated

Why do people jump to conclusions about things they know nothing about? Does OP know what CBRN protocolls are? Does OP know what CBRN is?
No.
Because OP is a huge faggot.

I dont even care if the Russians did it or not. It could have easily been the Chinese trying to make Russia look like the bad guys. But that doesnt change the fact that people who know nothing about chemical weapons, will jump to conclusions at anything they think is out of place.

see

Green protective suits have been inside a risk zone.
White protective suits have not, but still need protective gear.
I would not be standing couple of meters away from the white suits without protective gear.

Attached: ichabod gas mask1.jpg (1410x1080, 200K)

gas disperses quickly in the air air, but the remains of the nerve agent remain on the ground and shrubbery.

exactly this

false flag confirmed

>Decontamination area

Russians killed Gareth Williams with poison in 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

Nuke Russia please.

I would not be standing couple of meters away from the white suits without protective gear.

You don't know shit, in that case.

Is there a way to enlist in Russian army as a foreigner ? Maybe it's time for Russia to defeat all those western europe islamic states once and for all.

Yeah, tape is the perfect shield for WMDs.
You can buy protection tape from me for €29.99 to protect your house from nuclear explosions.

better than false flag crisis actors who work for NATO (north atlantic terror organizaton)

There is. you can enlist to russian army as foreigner and you get russian citizenship afterwards

>MI6 kills russian spy on english soil
>it was putins fault

Kys

Attached: 29340068_699347347122840_5963865276532391936_n.jpg (731x960, 94K)

I'll consider that, honestly. I certainly can't side with the brown people.

me too. I would never side with NATO fuck them

Novichok is a powder more than a gas so will mostly be low-lying. Here's a question tho. How are they still alive? The only paper I've found on novichok says very fast acting (seconds to minutes) and very deadly.

he won't answer this.
Britain refused to give a sample of the toxin to russia for investigation
Gee I wonder why

Back to X you niggers

Maybe it's "gone off"? Who knows how long ago it was made, or where it was stored. Or maybe the attacked the 3 people on earth genetically able to withstand it

Dude was US spy and found locked in a bag. Verdict suicide and case locked for years. That one was us.

Sup Forums hashtag.

It is a binary agent stored in two parts that are only dangerous when mixed. It was presumably mixed in the hours leading up to the attack. Maybe the components themselves degraded?

I'm pretty sure MI6 killed (or pretended) its own agent to frame russia so they get international sanctions.
They don't want Putin and Trump to get along together and threaten the globalist project, so they'll stir shit up.

How can I tell that ? Simply because UK is fucking irrelevant and Putin wouldn't waste any ressource on such an irrelevant country.

From the thumbnail I thought the green jackets were part of some costumes from a stage play. Looked like they were shaped in the shape of a fish and it made sense to me to assume they were part of a Finding Nemo play. It was weird too but I was trying to get into it. Like a bunch of weird sea life contorted n shiet into the shape of one large fish. And I thought to myself the picture of what I was imagining looked pretty good. Like shit I wanna see how this plays out. What they gonna do next? Is this play really a thing or am I gonna just leave here like what was that shit. Need to watch the Finding Nemo stage show sometime. Then I open up the picture and see guys in hazmats.

If the Russians wanted the man dead, he'd be dead, why would they use an extremely haphazard method of taking out a target?
Ridiculous
This is all because the deep state has long term plans for Syria and Putin has been making things difficult for them.
Think about the money involved in destabilising and destroying a country, think about the plans that have been in place for years
Then the comedy nature of their hazmat protocols, seriously

Apparently the OPCW are getting samples and invited over to see for themselves. I'd expect their evidence will be shared with the Russians.

Maybe this false flag is all about keeping UK in EU. I guess a war and its supply problem would be a good argument to circumvent brexit democratic decision.

This whole story smells like bullshit.

Next time someone asks me about NATO, i'll use this description, should be fun

Well satan, the hazmat guys have already been sprayed down at that point

Don't believe the memes. The UK and France are still relevant today, not just because of nukes, not just because we're both in NATO, not just because we're both security council of the UN permanent members. But because we are in the top 10 of nations by wealth. Money matters and we have a lot. Our nations are still relevant, at least for another decade. But yes we are getting weaker. But don't underestimate us yet

>their "evidence"

if not OPCW what would satisfy you?

typical brainlet

Indeed, nothing fancy in wetwork: thesun.co.uk/news/5805703/russian-nikolai-glushkov-murder-probe-found-dead-strangled-london/

how will they make europeans fight other europeans in this day and age?

they can't lol. No one in Britain wants to go to eastern europe and die for NATO.

Hello, Ahmed.

The Jews shifted power and wealth from the UK and France to the US and Isreal around ww2. What you see today is the population clinging to what power they had. Mix in mass third world immigration, agian caused by Jews, your nation will crumble. America's getting fucked too, hence the 56%. Hopefully ww3 breaks out soon.

>the anglo is immune to gasses
THEY MUST BE STOPPED NOW BEFORE THEY LEARN THERE TRUE STRENGTH!!

Attached: 1520576817625.png (852x944, 70K)

They imported millions of new europeans.

>none have them have gone in yet
>contradiction disappears

Attached: 1464961932606.jpg (500x667, 67K)

Fucking autism

Fuck off Russian troll

OP is a Russian troll.

2/10 effort

Does anyone else think those green hazmat suit look like frogs with red eyes? I laughed out loud when I saw them moving around on the news.

Attached: 1520727334360.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

>Nerve agent
>Gas
Bruh they're liquids that can be aerosolized, but quickly dissipate. What they're worried about is the surrounding area being impregnated with the liquid, where it could persist for some time.