What did Asuka see in Kaji?

What did Asuka see in Kaji?

He was a cool non virgin.

Kaji had such a BIG cock, which she wanted. It would have fixed her!

He was very capable and competent and looked good. I'm sure all girls want to "secretly" fuck their mentors at that age.

Attractive twenty-something male who gave her positive attention.

also watermelons

Validation to fuel her insecurity

People want what they can't get

I actually strongly resemble Kaji as weird as that seems so I always kind of liked that Asuka game him so much attention and it's the reason she's my waifu.

gave*

Why do I feel like you also have a neckbeard and an extra 200 pounds on him?

Maybe because you're jelly?

I'm going to start a watermelon garden soon. I wanna play up to my advantage.

A Stacey like Asuka chan wouldn't like lonely otaku. A guy like Hikigaya Hachiman or Kazuma, Asuka would think they are losers. She wants an alpha, a real man.

>watermelons
This. It was always this. How can tiny hand-held fruits even compete?

Picture

Asuka liked Shinji though and I'm not trying to brag or anything but if she thinks that nerds cute I think I got this one in the bag.*

Lies. Bang.

I've read enough Asuka fanfics to know what she likes.

I'll write Asuka a poem in German.

One part powerful older put together men pulling the hot girls they can't fear that jap dudes had.
One part girls and their daddy issues.

If Kaji had just fucked her raw and treated her like a spoiled daughter he had to be firm with and spanked her ass occasionally she'd actually be normal and happy.

But she didn't, she was only using Shinji.

Shinji only thinks about work and women and gets wounded in action several times. He's, like, the opposite of a nerd.

I'm sure he didn't complain. Who wouldn't want to get all her attention. You'd have to be ultra gay or something.

Having your feelings playing with is not fun, though. Most people don't find that amusing.

Of course that's what you as a nerd would think but he's definitely a nerd.

I'm ready to post more photographic evidence, but only if you post yours.
He's not most people. If only there was a way to read his mind and see that he loves a very specific type.

>He's not most people
Are you referring to Shinji?

No, I'm referring to the rabbi is Rotterdam. Of course I'm referring to Shinji.

He's to skinny to ever be considered worthy of Asuka. Hit the gym boy.

Kaji was slim too, just taller and more mature.

I don't think Shinji was romantically interested in her, only wanted to fuck her like she was a prostitute. He never was jealous of her liking Kaji.

Kaji had a very lean build, and he had a chiseled jaw.

Kaji is a chad.

Do you think Asuka ever itched her ditch over Kaji 's BJC?

For someone who's uninterested (and chronically depressed) he spends an awful lot of time looking her in the eyes. Also he only mentions one person by name during the last part of EoE. One.

Probably several times per night and once in the shower.

I honestly don't think Asuka canonically masturbated at all she would've been way more relaxed you know.

Considering Asuka's insatiable nature I don't buy this at all.

Huh? Shinji only stares at her tits, that's the only thing he cares about of her. It even pisses off Asuka. If he liked her, he would have been jealous.

>37 posts
>11 uniques
gee I wonder if anybody is samfefagging this garbage thread to keep it alive? Saged and reported. Kill yourself mental illness kun

If he liked her, he would have waited on her until the end of the world.

I want to do all the things from EoE to you.

He even holds chopsticks as if they were 100s cowboy killers, incredible.

But Shinji is actually pretty alpha in most scenes. That nigga singe-handedly stopped the apocalypse multiple time, well, except that time where he actually started it but that is pretty alpha as well.

This picture makes me feel oddly homosexual, more than normal.