>hello sir
>sir hello
>pls respond i luv u
>pls anser i luv u so much bby
>show pens an bowls now
>and ass
>marry me whit man
>fag spaghetti

Attached: 3234A4DB-E4FD-4DA0-91BE-5E7CFBB08C42.jpg (630x1097, 120K)

If only they really looked like that.

My qt Indian gf looks cuter than her t b h

Bong = no taste
You don't get to talk about which women look after yesterday's shitposting

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1495111314413.jpg (2800x2800, 855K)

There's a fundamental difference between the English and Scots bud

Our people invented the modern world

>be Uber driver
>get attacked by assault pajeetess
>she must drive a taxi when not studying medicine

Delet this.
Stop stealing my waifus.

Attached: images (5).jpg (384x384, 9K)

I've been noticing that newer generation Indian girls here in Australia are starting to become quite attractive, I don't know what it is

Aren’t you going to offer me any crisps?

Attached: 5TRFaN0.jpg (1024x639, 372K)

If by modern world you mean the destruction of all things civilized, then yes. You are responsible for the existence of Pakistan, a meme country. You are responsible for Hong Kong, where to this day impressionable youth creates so much trouble, even the shop owners in Hong Kong hire "protection" to disperse the "democratically" indispersable student protesters. You betrayed literally anyone who ever trusted you. Your influence made the drive towards Bolshevism in Russia worse. It is by your will and intervention that Muslim extremists were not expelled from the European continent, and it is because of you that Constantinople is Istanbul.

...And to top all that off, you created slags and lust after Turkish women.

You are uncivilized, and all uncivilized peoples are savages.
And savages
are
subhuman

Attached: indian.jpg (624x832, 79K)

Hey, I'm Scottish not English bud, that was the point in my post if you had actually taken the time and mental effort to consciously understand.

Scottish Enlightenment did invent the modern world, whether you like it or not.

This
nuke us already

never
Indian waifus want the big white cock

Attached: 1514830068525.jpg (960x740, 383K)

>Scottish enlightenment
Then you live beneath the boot of the turd that is known here as the Eternal Anglo, and you are ruled over by a politically-illiterate and ugly woman. I'm not one to say, but it might be even worse than being Anglo.

The truth still stands that no one from the British Isles has seen a beautiful woman in his flock, and your degenerate taste in women can be likened to Jews. Sad!

no spaghetti for you!

filthy indian, back to rice field now!!

mumbles in swedish

And the practically useful research was done by German and Habsburg mathematicians anyway

Shit how funny would it be if all Indian women were the horndogs their males usually are? I'd get down in that curry cooter.

You just have nothing good to say at all when I'd absolutely love to admire the great aspects of your country and culture.

It's sad that all you have to and can do is attempt demean others based off of your own projection and especially when it's coming from a place of ignorance and a lack of understanding.

A beautiful, intelligent, creative women from any culture is a delight to see and you are a fool to condemn based on one simple factor which dictates very little under certain circumstances.

N-no they don't.

Sorry bud but they kinda do..

Your male population on average has really went down the deep end in terms of degeneracy and apathy towards being a decent man.

Do better.

>green card
>I make curry 4 u
>in my ass
>dump on your chest all night long
>sriracha sauce
>melt a hole in the sheets
>tell me u love me

Cheeseburgers. They've been sneaking them on the side. Same thing that happened to the japanese girls.

Take a girl that's family subsisted on rice and beans for thousands of years, then add protein, and you've got a recipe for hella curves in a few generations.

Plus, australia just makes people good looking. Weather, maybe?

I admit it it's not true

Of course it's true lmao

yeah but I don't want the Indian guy to kill himself

What?

Yes they do

Attached: 245432.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

Weather helps, compare nz to oz. I watch south africans coming here get drab over time.