Why is the Anglosphere so visciously anti-Russian?

Attached: moscow.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were very pro-Russian when Yeltsin was president

Because Russia has always wanted to be the sole dominant power and that means it'd have to usurp America
If you're talking about Britain then it's because they need a distract from Brexit talks

it's not. it's western oligarchs who are anti Russian and they are desperately trying to drag the public in their nonsense wars.

Because Jewish media.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521315166009m.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

>muttbrains will believe this

Because Boris killed the union and was generally incompetent.
The MIC needs to keep rollin

Why are you not?

Russia is the biggest threat to my country and people

Prove me wrong

Its all about the money and resources, ever was ever will.

Attached: muttmoronsswontunderstand.jpg (500x353, 37K)

I'm talking about Britain and the USA.

Britain was very well known to be heavily Russophobic in the 19th century. The alliance during WW1 was just a temporary thing because the Brits wanted to destroy the unified German empire

It seems like the Russophobia got transmitted across the pond

The biggest threat to your country and your people is your own incompetence in running a country.

because Russia historically is an aggressive, expansionist power which views the west as its main philosophical rival, ever since 16th century

now, western imperialism was no better, but the west has grown out of it and russia is stuck in the 19th century forever

give 1 reason why would russia would want to dominate world.

Russia is very active now. Every european country is under some form of pressure or spy action. If confronted Russia just denies everything.

This board is full of russian shillbots too.

Indeed. They are dangerous.

>1400 children raped durring a decade
>the UK gov shuts up like a pussy

>russia poisons a russian ex-spy on UK soil
>"now we gona show how thug the crown is"

Its just like if the uk gov wanted to show to its citizens that they can relie on them for protection... just like.. dear I say... propaganda

Attached: arussia_-_putin_and_rabbis.jpg (800x472, 345K)

What was doing research too much effort for you?
Maybe if you applied yourself instead of being a degenerate pothead saving random memes from Sup Forums you'd learn how fucking google works

Ofcourse I'm not, because I live in Western Europe. Russia is on the other side of Europe and is of no threat at all to my people. Same way people France and Spain probably aren't hostile towards Russia

russian economy can't sustain military growth for long
they are in recession now
all the jingoism is basically for letting putin and his posse stay in power and control gas and oil wealth

dreams of great russian orthodox empire is purest fantasy

The Russian government has no capability to seriously hurt Romania.

>because Russia historically is an aggressive, expansionist power which views the west as its main philosophical rival, ever since 16th century

True

>now, western imperialism was no better, but the west has grown out of it and russia is stuck in the 19th century forever

That's BS. It is the West that kept expanding and invading Russia's front yard after the Soviet Union collapsed. Even though they agreed not to do so, NATO layed hands on the Baltics, Ukraine, Georgia and Central Asia

The NATO campaigns in Bosnia, Serbia and Kosovo were also meant to disrupt a Russian ally and expand eastwards

Control the clay, control the resources
During the Poland vs Russia war in 1831 Americans sympathized with Poles during their fight for independence Americans even joined their military to contribute to the cause the truth of the matter is Russia has always wanted to be the central hub of Europe, the "Motherland" and obviously that's going to conflict with alot of countries

People need an enemy. Genetically. Yesterday it was Osama, today it is Putin's Russia. It's simple.

No they don't want to be the central hub of Europe, they're at the very edge of Europe.

The dilemma of Russia is that they lack natural borders and are very succeptible to large armies invading from the west (poland-lithuania, Napoleon, Wilhem II, Hitler) and the east (Mongols) so that's why they've always wanted to aquire as much land as possible so those lands can be a territorial buffer to their heartland

>they have 17 mil km2 of clay, of which: Agricultural land (% of land area) in Russia was reported at 13.29 % in 2014, according to the World Bank collection of development
>they have also all minerals needed
>they have declining population
So why again would they want to act as global policeman ?

Attached: themmineralsandshit.jpg (700x434, 179K)

Thats not needed anymore when you have nuke stockpile to obliterate Earth 10x over.

Because Russia is too white for her majesty's liking >:(

>Why is the Anglosphere so visciously anti-Russian?
Cucks don't like Chads

USA then went on to publicly support Russia against Britain throughout the Crimean war, with many Americans leaving to go join them in the fight.

Who cares? The more they do it the more the people being fed this bullshit will doubt it.
I would murder babies if Russia gave me the order

>So why again would they want to act as global policeman ?
You tell me, why has Russia always had this imperialism? I'm not saying nuke the fuck out of Russia or go to war but I'm not saying Russia is innocent either
The thing is this is the 21st century and they're a nuclear power that's all the buffer they'll ever need realistically

Centuries-long conditioning.

Attached: 5fr5.jpg (556x825, 118K)

>Americans joined Russia during the Crimean war
gonna need more info on that
The higher ups in the north openly supported Russia because they feared driving them to support the confederacy

russia is the natural hegemon of Europa. the US isnt but they try to pretend that they are. They hate the fact that Russia can't be talked or beaten into submission. When the US falls, Europe will be under Russian influence. At that point, the US and the anglosphere will be reduced into irrelevancy

Russia had its imperialism when everyone had their imperialism, ask the bongs about that.
Russia burried its imperialism after Romanovs while bongs still have their commonwealth.
>Russia is hostile because West use it as eternal boogeyman.
Need more military spending,call out on Russia.
Need more export of oil and LNG to EU, call out on those evil russians.
Need to topple over governments,better make sure Russia backs off its support.
Need to divert media attention from your internal policies falling appart, point your finger at "bigger" threat.
Need to subordinate your allies under US comand,show them the boogeyman on east.
Need to have sole influnce on countries,better cut of Russia.

Attached: Russians.jpg (220x326, 21K)

The Russian Oligarchs aren’t exactly helping matters either.

Conditioning or pattern recognition?

THIS

Britain has being playing geopolitical chess with Russia for over 200 years m8. Both our attempts to monoploize Afghanistan was the original Great Game back in the 1800s.

Attached: 1516806185634.png (306x379, 42K)

Go shill your propaganda somewhere else
UK and Russia can fight it out I don't give a shit either way I'm not here to defend either of them

Attached: putinbot.jpg (1024x699, 148K)

Russia is a weak government that we can run circles around and the only thing they're good at is killing their own double crossing spies after we've already leaked everything out of them.

Tell them to keep sending Gazprom oil into the EU while we sanction the shit out of them.

>google

Attached: 1509901392303.jpg (777x777, 55K)

>brainlet thinks he can shitpost
Got anything in there that wasn't saved 5 minutes ago from another thread on Sup Forums?

Attached: 1511312952604.png (657x539, 110K)

The anglo's are just a bunch of kikes.

The seriously fuck-up everything others have created. Look at their gene pool, they even managed to fuck that up.

Attached: deathtotheanglokikes.jpg (2048x1366, 56K)

>that is exactly the point. it's a war of oligarchs, not ours.

Because as dodgy as the Americans are, the Russians are even worse.

>Types some bs about imperial russia
>gets response back how its wrong
>calls me shill with propaganda
t. burger
Lurk more if you dont want (You)s.

Attached: one order please.jpg (526x896, 78K)

gee...I wonder why the yugoslav war happened with that mentaility

Dugin is rather lucid when it comes to this. In a similar, less explicit, way so is Spengler. Anglos are seafaring people. They are come from a small island so seafaring, adventure and trade are natural to them. This sets them completely at odds with land-locked countries who lack horizons and thus develop different national psychologies. Dugin characterizes this as Atlantean vs Eurasian mindsets, with landlocked countries having stable, slow moving blood & soil mentalities that value tradition, contrasted with the free-moving, dynamic, horizon loving atlanteans. Oswald Spengler similarly depicts this fault line Europe being represented by contrasting the figure of the Teutonic Knight with the Raiding, exploring Viking, and that eventually the conflict between the two will have to be reckoned with violently. So the TLDR is that both represent opposite poles of European psycho-economic expression.

No need, and not gonna waste my good ammo on an obese mutt stuffed with fast food and kike agitprop.

because Russia is a country which is free of the masonic parties of Europe and is very powerful.

The russia is the last christoam country which holds partially at least the christian law. It has its own degeneracy problems but it is the last major christian state to hold such policies. When Russia falls the last force to withstand the apostasy and hold the son of unlawfuless will be clear.

a ruble for the good comrade

Attached: 1510661291690.png (442x554, 319K)

I hope they say one more time Assad must go kek
>bye bye Theresa

Attached: Assadcurse.jpg (735x609, 141K)

because its entirely controlled by jews. If the west wants better relations with Russia they will need to take back their countries first

Because anglos are jew-enablers. And jews hate Russia. Read some history of jews in the Russian Empire.
Yeah a drunk incompetent piece of shit installed by USA itself and who ruined the country. Of course you would be pro-russian.
>Because Russia has always wanted to be the sole dominant power
Sounds more like USA.

Attached: 1101960715_400.jpg (400x527, 110K)

>but the west has grown out of it
Really nigger? Well Europe, maybe. But that's because it is culled by anglos and americans. But how can you be so delusional about USA? Did you miss all the illegal wars it is constantly in?

>they are in recession now
Russia left the recession last year already. And even its credit rating was upgraded to investment-grade.

>everyone that says different opinion is russian payed troll
t. burger

Attached: mockingbirdo.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>The alliance during WW1 was just a temporary thing because the Brits wanted to destroy the unified German empire
The UK wanted to prevent Germany expending, but the Entente itself was purely because France happened to be allied with both Russia and England.

>t. khokhol khokholenko
Go defend Donbass.

I don't think that westernerns wanted the union to collapse, because they would have to deal with more countries with potential nucler weapon.

We have deserved it obviously, modern Russia needs to always be under pressure to do something productive. Also this KGB-scum is insanse.

insane
*coughs*

Attached: cuck.jpg (720x340, 34K)

Because the Anglo world is run for the benefit of the Jew, and since Jews hate Russians for being stubborn bastards that won’t embrace the faggotry like the west has, then even everyone has to hate Russia.

Attached: 1520357318677.png (448x539, 267K)

Grug is a simple man. (((Shaman))) tells Grug:

>Your chieftain good! other chieftain bad! Be a good grug, give shiny rocks to your chieftain, kill the other chieftain and take his shiny rocks! Yes, good Grug!

Grug listen to his (((shaman))). Does as he is told. (((Shaman))) says Grug is good. Grug happy.

Attached: 1521378409532.jpg (800x450, 42K)

When the world is insane you go with the flow.

Attached: RUSSIAN-ARTILLERY-MORTARS-POWER-SLO-MO-2015.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Brainwashing since birth. I’m just going to defect if we go to war.

Cause (((anglo))). Now it´s russia, tomorrow will be another one.

t.Hillary Clinton

Because Russia is a threat to their dominance.

>Because Russia has always wanted to be the sole dominant powe

The complete opposite. Angloes are the ones who want to rule the world.

Russians make a great scapegoat to help protect their jewish overlords.

you do remember the decades long cold war that could have ended in nuclear holocaust right...?

They fear the samuri.

Attached: 0005ta4t.jpg (400x349, 27K)

>in one year anglos became more butthurt about a country that was basically irrelevant to them than the whole of Eastern Yurop
impressive

>fear the samuri

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Dumbass, it goes back way longer than any modern shit

La Creatura!

>the west has grown out of it
Containment never died.

Attached: 700px-History_of_NATO_enlargement.svg[1].png (700x535, 172K)

We're not. Russian's are fine. Only Kremlin and Oligarch's are bad.

>Only Kremlin and Oligarch's are bad.

Attached: 15213797760930.jpg (2981x1598, 760K)

(((Anglosphere)))

corrected that for you

Attached: wreckers.png (946x1288, 1016K)

ahhh yes I'm sure people care about central asian land grabbing from 200 years ago and not the living memory of there being a gun to their head for half a century

(((Shaman))) tells Grug his boy is non-binary gender-neutral and need his dick chopped off. Grug confused.

kek

Attached: likeclockwork.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Why does Red Square look like gay Disneyland?