I'm still mad

I'm still mad.

About what?
The lack of explicit romping?

>throw away good /u/ ending to set up a possible season 2 which will never happen

Probably about sitting through the entirety of a mediocre show.

The writer change is just a fucking insult to any series and people defending those should just stop posting

really feeling it

What was the writer change?

Keep in mind Ichiro was just series structure, meaning he did not write it all. He laid out the main parts and let others execute the actual script.

Nevermind, I see Ryou Higaki for eps 11-12.

Damn, why did they do that? 11-12 were such a mess, and it woulda only been 2 more episodes for Ichiro to write.

Actually, couldn't it be that they had Ichiro plan for a 2 season structure but wanted to see how successful it was, and when they saw the show and game was doing well enough, they brought in a new writer to write a new episode 11-12 so that the show could be continued? And thus the writing was probably rushed to be able to produce the episodes in time.

Or maybe it's that they planned for 2 seasons but changed episodes 11-12 to be more conclusive because they don't want a 2nd season.

Everyone in the staff made it pretty clear that they really want a S2, so it has to be because they wanted to leave an open ending for an eventual S2.

The last episodes don't feel planned at all. And it seriously will surprise me if they manage to write a coherent continuation after the ending. We've already speculated but it wouldn't work.

the ending felt like I was watching charlies angels or some stupid cheesy shit like that

They did say that they were also inspired by Charlie's Angels for the series.

The whole fucking show felt like that though.

That it said British food is terrible?

Any type of stereotyping just feels like cheap writing. Including all the jap shit. That soap nag was hilarious though

The Britbong butthurt was hilarious and it made me forgive the fact that they wasted yet another episode on Chise.

>People are still fuming about the last two episodes
Get the fuck over it, the alternative was a shitty rushed ending that would have retroactively ruined the show and not leave any room for expanding on the series.
I don't know why you faggots are so desperate for yet another anime to become a trainwreck.

>there are plebs here who hate Victorian-era swimwear

Get some taste, for reals.

>the alternative was
Prove it.

And I'm still happy.

Rushed ending doesn't matter. It will get S2 anyway.

I'm still hard.

>the ending felt like I was watching charlies angels or some stupid cheesy shit like that

And it fucking worked in a good way

>no cliffhanger ending with Zelda and Ange shouting PRINCESSUUUUU as they train their guns on each other