Pewdiepie was here and is being black mailed by Youtube

Read through the screencap. What I find interesting, is that he uploaded his recent videos 3 times. After his first video got deleted, he deleted a short part and included a bonus meme. After that he showed that he got demonetized and said “Thank you Susan“ (CEO of youtube)

In his recent version the “Thank you Susan“ is missing, proving they forced him to delete that part:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QO4KaLK_0g

Attached: 1521332329122.png (1840x6176, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleantechnica.com/2014/10/23/indian-company-launches-solar-powered-self-cleaning-toilets/
youtube.com/watch?v=_QO4KaLK_0g
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/974238828742479872
falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

bump

BROARMY!

Attached: pewdiepienazi6122.jpg (830x500, 121K)

Agh fuck it, bump

PEWDIEPIE NEVER GIVE UP. WE LOVE YOU, WE NEED YOU AND WE ARE THANKFUL FOR YOU

This. We can't afford to lose you, Pewds.

Attached: 1520997430944.png (656x755, 39K)

hans are you the kraut in op's pic

>pngforants?!

We should start calling PewDiePie

PewDieKike

Attached: Pew Die Kike.png (816x458, 608K)

That would be me

I can see pretty well tho

>A fucking mobile fag

I love you Pewds. I'm your biggest fan from India. You're amazing and I love your content.
Please make another video on Indians on Social media.

Attached: 1518839406351.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Link to thread of the screencap:

Pewds

We've got ya covered

Attached: 1483880402413.png (420x420, 83K)

cool. heres a (you) fritz

Attached: 3lfynp98cn9z.jpg (896x772, 154K)

Is the situation in India starting to get better? Is POO not so often landing in LOO now?

Disable the mobile view and you should be able to read the screencap. Cheers

It's better than before. So I'm happy.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (472x312, 40K)

Holy shit.

There's a toilet coming to every door near you.

How did this achievement happen so fast?

New Title: Poos in the loo

Heil modi. 60 years of congress did nothing but drag country even more down.

Education and Central government shilling on our TVs 24*7.
Poo shaming etc.

>modi
How did that currency thing work out?

Self cleaning toilets too.

cleantechnica.com/2014/10/23/indian-company-launches-solar-powered-self-cleaning-toilets/

I knew India would be a superpower by 2020

Attached: Solar-powered-toilets.jpg (4128x2322, 954K)

Explain jahrkand to me. 65% toilets. Yet 52% still shit in the street.

>implying they will continue to work by 2020.

Not much effective honestly.
It was a wrong time because he did it when economy was booming. Took 6quarters to recover but there were also few other economic events too which made recovery even harder.

Top officials werent affected because they somehow managed to conver money but middle upper+ class were affected. Like government servents on high posts.

Plan was good but they didnt execute well.

Quick rundown on Modi?

>suicide booth

You are still using it? Is it like an honor system that government or bank is trusted to keep legit numbers?

bump

Poo shaming. Holy kek

Hes hitler.
Nationalist.
Who are willing to do thing for country.
He even supported hindu Muslims riot in gujrat from shadow.
Hes got balls.

that's one big pile of shit

It's their culture or habit etc.

Hey guys, its me Pewdiepie. I'm back AMA.

Yes. Most of the economy is still do transactions physically.
But after demonatisation electronic payments have rose.
With reliance jio launch you can get 1 gb data per day for 100 inr valid for 28 days. So internet access is rising too.
The current old generation is not adopting changes on online transactions. When current young generation takes charge of system things will be better. Doubt on corruption though.

Holy shit he is the Indian Trump. Since when is he there, with how much did he get elected, and isn't that the guy who only praised Trump when he met him?

Yes. Most of the economy is still do transactions physically.
But after demonatisation electronic payments have rose.
With reliance jio launch you can get 1 gb data per day for 100 inr valid for 28 days. So internet access is rising too.
The current old generation is not adopting changes on online transactions. When current young generation takes charge of system things will be better. Doubt on corruption though

Does Marzia allow you to stick it in her pooper?

Yes thats the guy.
He won with majority somewhere near 75+% majority. Hes from 2014.
There will be election in 2019

Read through the screencap, he is legit. Another thing that happened, is that he actually was just bashing Pewdiepie, calling him a swedisj Nazi, mocking him etc. Just when one german user alleged that thatthat is Pewdiepie shitposting, he stopped and responded to users

LMFAO GOOD ONE BULGARIA

Don't listen to this fake, I'm the real Pewdiepie
Squadfam out

Not going to stop the Loo Witch, only going to make her angry and more persistent

I feel like Pewdie has had so much opportunity to branch away from youtube, but he continues to rely on them like a baby sucking on his mum's nips.

He has millions of dollars. He could easily team up with other content creators and create an independent video site that doesn't censor content. Perhaps it's just laziness and the dependent nature of soyboys these days that keeps him and other youtubers on youtube. I really don't get it.

M00t created Sup Forums by himself and look at what it's become!
Pewdie could have a more successful site than Sup Forums if he just would put effort into doing it!

/ourSwede/

He's a good lad.

>some retard just puts a meme flag and replies "yes/no" to everyone
>WOAH GUYS ADOLF HITLER HAS COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE AND IS POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

i don't get why he's still doing youtube videos for a living when he's probably mega rich for the next 3 generations to come, the guy could have his own tv show at this point if he wanted

>shilling fake "eceleb"
You are even worse than niggers who worship beyonce.

I agree, but that's also a huge step. He's always been an entertainer, but I don't know if he'd like being a CEO of a new video platform. He could also lose millions of followers by doing that. Casual viewers wouldn't go (let alone, register) to a new platform everytime they wanted to watch Pewdiepie. I'm sure the media would also give it really bad press like they did with Gab.

If pewdie becomes more edgy, Swedish government will very likely raise his taxes by 120% to punish him.

For you. If we took their shitting streets away, would they die?

>blackmail
>they forced him to
No, the algorithm that determines whether your video is demonetised or not is difficult to understand. It's basically a black box, and also the "manual review" you get when you contest is a lie, it's just more algorithm. I've heard tons of examples where it's fucking clear the manual review isn't really a thing.

Pewdiepie is just taking down and reuploading his videos over and over because he's trying to get them to actually monetise.

O N L Y 3 9 9

desu if felix and a bunch of other content creators backed some new free-speech video hosting site, it could probably take off. he doesn't have to do it himself, the idea isn't an original one.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_QO4KaLK_0g
>The REEEEEEEEEE moon at 5:00

Attached: 1510715842071.jpg (433x419, 97K)

i new he was our guy

Read the screencap. He adresses that very point

>Swedish government
He's rich. He can simply buy citizenship somewhere more amenable.

He isn't in Sweden, he's here suffering with us in jolly old Airstrip One.

yea im wondering why he doesnt do this

(((Martin Landau))) holocausted survivor

Attached: 474B9638-E360-4597-97A2-FD0654C0E29F.jpg (794x534, 92K)

Read througj the thread yourself Couple of reasons why it's him:
a) The points he makes
(E.g. youtube wrote him a mail to town it down or get demonetized)
b) He didn't just start by mentioning that he is Pewdiepie. He actually insulted Peqdiepie, called him a swedish Nazi, said he should be banned etc. One german user pointed out that that could actually be Pewdiepie shitposting and then and only then, did he adress some users

Because he cares to educate/ red pill people

>Believing that was actually PewDiePie
Nice LARP.

Attached: 1520893815887.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Okay sure, but the fact kf the matter is, that he edited the “Thank you Susan“ (Ceo of youtube) out

pewds just found a way to get more money views from catering to you fucks and doesnt give a fuck about the actual content

You fags got jewd so hard

Are you retarded? He lost his show and half his income for making Nazi jokes

Wrong. He could cater to the larger (liberal) demographic on YouTube, never have a video demonetized, trend every video and make 5 times as much money.

Can someone unironically tell me more about Zhuan Falun?

I know a bit about China, its history, and culture, but nothing about Falun Gong. I always see these guys on the side of the road trying to hand out pamphlets and criticizing the Chinese government.

Read:

yeah he jewed us so hard that he lost out on his tv show, easy monetization and youtube's blessing. what a genius

i dont doubt that it could have been him, but that is pretty weak evidence

I did read that. It's not him, wishful thinking.

doubt he's on Sup Forums but he posted this /biz/ meme on twitter the other day
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/974238828742479872

He lost the liberal views. Libs got older and went full retard. His videos still cater to kids. Like yourselves. The upcoming age group are slightly redpilled vidya fags. Play trump memes get more money. Hes playing it smart with newfags like you.

We know he used to post on Sup Forums years ago, and we know he visits /gif/ for his ylyl threads. Anything else is pure speculation.

>book that scientifically explains higher dimensions
>teaches parts about buddhism that got lost
>Explains why meditation or just exercising, without changing your mind is wrong/ won't bring you true happiness
>Shows 5 exercises (Falun Gong) that make you feel energized and will lead you to higher dimensions/ understand the universe
>but they won't work, if you don't eliminate your Karma by following truth, compassion, tolerance

>sold 100 million copies
>banned by chinese government
>since it got wrong, the morals of the chinese got corrupted again e.g. the “chinese people have no soul“
>followers of Falun Gong get prosecuted and killed

He's literally losing out on more views and money though.
I think he relies more on patreon and the CAN YOU DO THIS chairs now, youtube kicked him to the curb for japanese suicide forest man

Nah the reason he only does Trump memes, is because he can't do Hitler jokes anymore
He repeatedly gets demonetized and his videos don't cater to kids at all. I think you only watched this video and no recent kne of his. His content mostly caters to 18 to 25 year olds

I will read it based on your recommendation

is this the right book?

falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf

Nope, he visits here and sometimes posts

Attached: 1519343829951.png (973x1064, 141K)

Yes. Enjoy!

Regardless, the fag in OP's pic had a memeflag for the duration of the time spent talking and I doubt it was Pewdiepie. Not showing his real flag is a huge indication the poster was LARPing.

thanks!

haha he is earning millions each video at your expenses

>I still keep waking up everyday in a universe where trumps president and pewdiepie managed to turn from one of the most hated and mocked of youtubers into being one of the most loved by Sup Forums

I'm so fucking scared I'm gonna wake back up in the other universe bros. i-i like it here...

I always secretly liked pewdiepie and never told anyone I watched his shit. But he grew up with me and matched what I enjoyed.

I'm 31 bro. I just started watching Pewdiepie recently because he deserves it for bringing the redpill to the mainstream. I mostly just watch gun / prepper vids and Steve1989Mre on YouTube.

he lives in UK

>YFW Sup Forums could apply for an Indian government grant due our efforts and commitments in POO shaming

Attached: Top Snek.png (680x850, 414K)

Expense? He's legit entertaining as fuck now. I couldn't find a better bang for my buck entertainment wise, free?

heil BJP

He's not being blackmailed you paranoid fuck, he's been doing this for ages
>upload edgy video
>delete it
>reupload sanitised version
I expect he's done it with nearly every Skrattar/Forlorar and Meme Review. He and his editors are obviously doing it so they can amuse themselves and get ads at the same time.

seriously though , first they ignore you then they laugh at you and then , you win. Would be poetic if this was really him.

You're not on leftypol

Could you imagine being his editor? You'd have to go through 2 hours of footage, and get licensing rights for every clip shown, then edit it to 10 minutes. He uploads probably 10 videos a week on average too. That's got to be exhausting. Listening to one guy talk for 8 hours every day. He must be the most patient person on earth.

I get your point, but I think the reason is, because he really wanted to get the point out, without pointing to him. You know the other times he posted here, he made 2 replies max

Same, he can produce some funny stuff, I was surprised because I avoided his vids up until he said nigger. I thought he was doing the same shit as back in 2013